Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's match - potentially massive 11:50 - Feb 10 with 680 viewscaught-in-limbo

I dislike the expression "must-win game" because it's overused and therefore rendered almost meaningless.

Today however, has the potential to be enormous.

A loss today, and not much changes for the club, we can continue on with our mental preparations for next year in a different league.

A win however will give the club, the team and us fans a huge lift. Putting a small spanner in the Budgie's fight for a top two finish is nothing compared to the lift it could give us in our own right.

All the best to all Town fans at Carrot Road today - you really can lift the team. Hell, we're only playing Nodge - but somehow we've made them something special in the back of our minds. They are Norwich City. They play in yellow. They have a stupid song. They've never won anything and they're only a Championship side.

COYB

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Today's match - potentially massive on 11:57 - Feb 10 with 642 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yep. I’d argue this has been the case for the last month, although this feels very much like the last chance saloon.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Today's match - potentially massive on 12:01 - Feb 10 with 626 viewscaught-in-limbo

Today's match - potentially massive on 11:57 - Feb 10 by Swansea_Blue

Yep. I’d argue this has been the case for the last month, although this feels very much like the last chance saloon.

There's no need to argue the case, I'm in agreement with you and I'm pretty sure the majority are too.

This is one game. We can win it. And if we do, we can win others too.

COYB

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Today's match - potentially massive on 12:14 - Feb 10 with 603 viewsSwansea_Blue

Today's match - potentially massive on 12:01 - Feb 10 by caught-in-limbo

There's no need to argue the case, I'm in agreement with you and I'm pretty sure the majority are too.

This is one game. We can win it. And if we do, we can win others too.

COYB

Yeah I wasn’t looking to start a usual TWTD argument .

Going to take a massive effort now...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Today's match - potentially massive on 12:23 - Feb 10 with 575 viewsLeagueOne

Today's match - potentially massive on 12:14 - Feb 10 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah I wasn’t looking to start a usual TWTD argument .

Going to take a massive effort now...

There's not much to argue about, we've been relegated all season and we're third rate compared to Norwich. Pretty obvious what today's result will be before a ball was kicked, we're abysmal.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024