Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have not bite up front but... 12:58 - Feb 10 with 522 viewsTerry_Nutkins

We've been the better team after a torrid first 15. There isna team in there just with very low confidence. We're right in this game but can't see us scoring so more likely lose by 2-3 on the counter. Some nice football at times just not consistent. Lambert can make a team.out of this lot for next season.

Keane looks decent but a little rusty. Kind sums up our team. A good pre-season and we son't need to change too much. Sounds madness. I'd like Keane/judge deals sorted. Bish and Huws playing and we will be right up there.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

We have not bite up front but... on 13:00 - Feb 10 with 502 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

‘Bish and Huws playing.......’ we’ve been saying that for the last 2 years!
We have not bite up front but... on 13:00 - Feb 10 with 494 viewsHerbivore

I'm not that convinced by Keane yet, just doesn't look a threat and his hold up play is patchy. I think Harrison will be up for it and will cause them problems.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We have not bite up front but... on 13:05 - Feb 10 with 435 viewsFtnfwest

Bish to come on for Nolan now cause they’ll go after him to get a reaction. Which I think they’d get...
We have not bite up front but... on 13:07 - Feb 10 with 405 viewsHerbivore

We have not bite up front but... on 13:05 - Feb 10 by Ftnfwest

Bish to come on for Nolan now cause they’ll go after him to get a reaction. Which I think they’d get...

Yeah I'd agree with that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We have not bite up front but... on 13:07 - Feb 10 with 405 viewsTerry_Nutkins

We have not bite up front but... on 13:00 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

I'm not that convinced by Keane yet, just doesn't look a threat and his hold up play is patchy. I think Harrison will be up for it and will cause them problems.

He's rusty but holds it up well. You can see he has excellent touch and feet. He is a classic example of someone who would flourish going down to L1 and playing every week.

Fair point above on Huws but Bish is back week on week now and will be getting stronger. He's through the most dangerous part of recovery touch wood. Need same for Huws.

We don't have the firepower to save ourselves. Out it this way, we are a Waghorn and Garner away from.being 15-20 points better off. Waghorn would be ideal. Walters actually would have made a huge difference.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

We have not bite up front but... on 13:07 - Feb 10 with 392 viewsbournemouthblue

We have not bite up front but... on 13:00 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

Personally I'd sign him and hope he develops in League One

When he drops deeper and links up play, he looks alright to me

A season in League One would do him some good

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024