Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) 12:58 - Feb 10 with 3643 viewsjasondozzell

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:35 - Feb 10 with 2930 viewsN2_Blue

Proud of the team? Seriously?

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:37 - Feb 10 with 2887 viewsSpruceMoose

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:35 - Feb 10 by N2_Blue

Second half they've been busting a gut. They're crap, but they're not exactly hiding.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:37 - Feb 10 with 2889 viewsblueprint

They have battled well today.
Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:37 - Feb 10 with 2888 viewsTractorWood

If you're proud of this, your expectations need reviewing.

We've had a decent 15 minute spell in the 2nd half. That's it.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 13:38]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:37 - Feb 10 with 2880 viewsjas0999

I disagree. We are losing again, and although this won’t be popular I don’t condone Lamberts behaviour either. Sets a very poor example.
Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:38 - Feb 10 with 2866 viewsN2_Blue

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:37 - Feb 10 by blueprint

They have battled well today.

battle well? Surely that's the minimum in a derby when we haven't won for 10 years....not something to be proud of just because they are trying.

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:38 - Feb 10 with 2863 viewsjasondozzell

Yes. We outplayed them for most of first half. And most of second. Commitment, effort second to none. good football too. Norwich diving about all over place. We can be proud of them today. Result irrelevant.
Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:41 - Feb 10 with 2794 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:37 - Feb 10 by TractorWood

If you're proud of this, your expectations need reviewing.

We've had a decent 15 minute spell in the 2nd half. That's it.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 13:38]

Sorry but that is Rubbish. We've played well all but the first 15 mins. We are bottom against top and have been the better team. Credit where it is due. We have goal getter and it shows.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Login to get fewer ads

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:43 - Feb 10 with 2754 viewsTractorWood

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:41 - Feb 10 by Terry_Nutkins

Sorry but that is Rubbish. We've played well all but the first 15 mins. We are bottom against top and have been the better team. Credit where it is due. We have goal getter and it shows.

3-0

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:44 - Feb 10 with 2742 viewsChampionship

Agree. We knew we aren't good enough. Played reasonably well. Lack a cutting edge and we've missed Collins.
Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:44 - Feb 10 with 2719 viewsN2_Blue

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:41 - Feb 10 by Terry_Nutkins

cannot agree. Better team but losing 3-0...i don't think so. It's pathetic and has been all season. Nothing to be proud of here.

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:46 - Feb 10 with 2688 viewsRyorry

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:38 - Feb 10 by N2_Blue

battle well? Surely that's the minimum in a derby when we haven't won for 10 years....not something to be proud of just because they are trying.

I think you underestimate just how difficult it must be for players to keep their heads up in situations like today's, and for our manager to keep them motivated.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:46 - Feb 10 with 2674 viewsVaughan8

Proud of that? We are pathetic. From the goalie to the strikers, we are awful.

Don't deserve 3-0 But with a bit of luck we might have scored a goal. Woop woop.

Anyone who thinks we can stay up is deluded.
Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:47 - Feb 10 with 2669 viewsjasondozzell

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:44 - Feb 10 by N2_Blue

cannot agree. Better team but losing 3-0...i don't think so. It's pathetic and has been all season. Nothing to be proud of here.

So you're only proud of the team if they win? Nonsense.

It's top v bottom but we have had a right go.
Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:48 - Feb 10 with 2651 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

FFS

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:49 - Feb 10 with 2612 viewsN2_Blue

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:47 - Feb 10 by jasondozzell

So you're only proud of the team if they win? Nonsense.

It's top v bottom but we have had a right go.

"So you're only proud of the team if they win?" Where have I said that?

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:53 - Feb 10 with 2549 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Dont you support Ipswich then? If you do you should be proud!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:54 - Feb 10 with 2540 viewspointofblue

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:53 - Feb 10 by Ipswich_Crazy

... Of what?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:56 - Feb 10 with 2491 viewsTractorWood

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:53 - Feb 10 by Ipswich_Crazy

We are bottom, lost our 7th away game in a row and will be relegated. Yes we played ok for spells and created some chances but I can't say I'm proud.

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 14:00 - Feb 10 with 2425 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 13:56 - Feb 10 by TractorWood

We are bottom, lost our 7th away game in a row and will be relegated. Yes we played ok for spells and created some chances but I can't say I'm proud.

Your quote was we had a decent 15 mins and thats it. That was rubbish. We played well. You don't have to be proud but lets call it as it was. They took their chances superbly but we actually played better for the mkst part. The neutral commentators were pretty clear on that as well.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 14:03 - Feb 10 with 2380 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

agree 100%. Again we concede silly goals but our general play was very good i thought. lets not forget norwich always score for fun.
we have not digraced ourselfs by any means.
if we play like that next year we should be ok
Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 14:04 - Feb 10 with 2352 viewsJHines

Proud of what exactly? We are horse and Lambert let himself and the club down.

TheBoyWonder

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 14:06 - Feb 10 with 2319 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 14:03 - Feb 10 by never_lose_the_faith

agree 100%. Again we concede silly goals but our general play was very good i thought. lets not forget norwich always score for fun.
we have not digraced ourselfs by any means.
if we play like that next year we should be ok

It was our joint 3rd biggest derby defeat ever, and our manager was sent off

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 14:08 - Feb 10 with 2237 viewsDarth_Koont

Agreed. Shame we missed Collins but overall one of our best derby performances in recent years. Just lacking the necessary quality, confidence and/or luck in both boxes. Which of course is a big problem and hugely down to the mess we’ve made over the Summer.

Pronouns: He/Him

Proud of the team and proud of Lambert (n/t) on 14:08 - Feb 10 with 2226 viewsParamedic

Well said so am I. I love the fact our manager has a real passion for this club, and we actually played well. Proud to be blue today as I am everyday!

AllalallalSunderland

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024