Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good 14:00 - Feb 10 with 2399 viewsbournemouthblue

Pukki is a funny kind of player, he isn't particularly athletic but his movement is good and is a deadly finisher

It will be interesting to see if he can cut it in the Premiership, whatever way he ends up there

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 14:01 - Feb 10 with 2380 viewsTerry_Nutkins

He's slightly quicker than i thought. He's a poacher. Exactly what we need.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 14:17 - Feb 10 with 2327 viewsbournemouthblue

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 14:01 - Feb 10 by Terry_Nutkins

He's slightly quicker than i thought. He's a poacher. Exactly what we need.

Very much a fox in the box, very good finisher

It will be interesting to see if he can cut it at a higher level

We are so lackadaisical at the back, the general play between the 18 yard boxes is fine but we are poor both defensively and actually putting the ball in the net

It isn't an unsolvable problem but we are going to need to do it in League One sadly

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 14:19 - Feb 10 with 2308 viewsBLUEBEAT

Pukki is very Shefki, funnily enough... 🇫🇮

Poll: W or W

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 14:20 - Feb 10 with 2287 viewsWhymarkmariner

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 14:19 - Feb 10 by BLUEBEAT

I thought when someone said "Pukki" they were talking about Green and Yellow shirts ?
We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 14:23 - Feb 10 with 2259 viewsHerbivore

Pukki won't cut it in the Prem, no chance. Decent movement but he's not quick or athletic enough to make the step up. If we had a striker like him though we'd be out of the drop zone for sure.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 17:46 - Feb 10 with 2060 viewsbournemouthblue

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 14:23 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

Pukki won't cut it in the Prem, no chance. Decent movement but he's not quick or athletic enough to make the step up. If we had a striker like him though we'd be out of the drop zone for sure.

We really need to find someone next year who can get a decent handful of goals

Two or three players ideally

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 18:32 - Feb 10 with 1950 viewsballycastle

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 17:46 - Feb 10 by bournemouthblue

We really need to find someone next year who can get a decent handful of goals

Two or three players ideally

Centre halves we need centre halves, we have needed the same positions filled for far to long, full backs and centre halves.

It really is not difficult.
We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 19:17 - Feb 10 with 1823 viewsblueislander

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 14:19 - Feb 10 by BLUEBEAT

In what way (at the risk of being whoosed) is he like shefki?
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 19:27]
Login to get fewer ads

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 19:20 - Feb 10 with 1795 viewsm14_blue

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 14:23 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

I'm not sure, players like Glenn Murray have continued to score goals at that level.

Pukki has that indefinable quality that makes a goalscorer, always seems to find himself in the right place, and I think he'll retain that at whatever level.

Although that Norwich team would need a massive overhaul to compete at all.
We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 19:22 - Feb 10 with 1777 viewssparks

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 18:32 - Feb 10 by ballycastle

Centre halves we need centre halves, we have needed the same positions filled for far to long, full backs and centre halves.

It really is not difficult.

I wonder whether Nsiala's additional pace might have made a difference today.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 19:25 - Feb 10 with 1745 viewsHerbivore

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 19:20 - Feb 10 by m14_blue

I'm not sure, players like Glenn Murray have continued to score goals at that level.

Pukki has that indefinable quality that makes a goalscorer, always seems to find himself in the right place, and I think he'll retain that at whatever level.

Although that Norwich team would need a massive overhaul to compete at all.

Murray is a unit though and that enables him to compete. I don't think Pukki has that same physicality.

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 19:29 - Feb 10 with 1720 viewsblueislander

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 19:25 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

Murray is a unit though and that enables him to compete. I don't think Pukki has that same physicality.

Lots of people didn’t think Marcus Stewart was good enough for. the Premiership.
We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 21:25 - Feb 10 with 1559 viewsbournemouthblue

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 19:29 - Feb 10 by blueislander

Lots of people didn’t think Marcus Stewart was good enough for. the Premiership.

Stewart had a bit more to his game than Pukki who very much seems to be a fox in the box

Great movement and great finishing ability and that is all that has been needed in fairness

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 21:59 - Feb 10 with 1456 viewsBLUEBEAT

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 19:17 - Feb 10 by blueislander

In what way (at the risk of being whoosed) is he like shefki?
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 19:27]

See OP

Poll: W or W

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 22:01 - Feb 10 with 1446 viewsHerbivore

We have it a really good go, we just aren't very good on 19:29 - Feb 10 by blueislander

Stewart was a very good technical player, not just a goalscorer. Apples and oranges.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024