Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I might be in the minority here........ 14:08 - Feb 10 with 5523 viewsBluebell

but I thought we played well.

What did people expect? With all the money Norwich have paid out in the last few years, their wage bill must be horrendous and they have to wear that awful green and yellow.

I was impressed with several of our players. Judge and Chalobah stood out for me. Chambers and Knudsen also had good games.

Well done to Paul Lambert for his passion.

I just hope Freddie isn’t too badly injured.

I have a feeling we can give Derby a good game if we play like that!
I might be in the minority here........ on 14:09 - Feb 10 with 4859 viewsLankHenners

As said by many in the other thread - we play like that very often and playing like that again on Wednesday will see us lose.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I might be in the minority here........ on 14:10 - Feb 10 with 4839 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Yes thought we played well. If you had said before game we would have more possession, more shots, more corners etc then them you would be very suprised.

Not giving credit to Lambert for being sent off though. Think Derby will best us for same reasons we lost today. We dont score goals.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

I might be in the minority here........ on 14:11 - Feb 10 with 4827 viewshoppy

I agree. Don’t think we were awful. We got punished for a slack bit of play for the first 2, and then we were always going to be on the back foot. If we had a bit more luck and Judge had got his shot on target, we could’ve been 1-1 at that point.. and it could’ve been a completely different game.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I might be in the minority here........ on 14:12 - Feb 10 with 4788 viewsRomeo4

We didn’t play badly at all. We held the ball well at times. We just look so poor in both the final thirds of the pitch. Absolutely no cutting edge and schoolboy in our defending at times (& I include our midfield in both of these aspects)
I might be in the minority here........ on 14:12 - Feb 10 with 4787 viewschristiand

No, I’m with you Bluebell. We’ve gone to the top side, created more chances and had more possession. The difference is they have 3 shots on target and scored them all. We’ve played some decent football at times today, but ultimately we’re not good enough in the two final thirds, but in a funny way this performance should give PL lots of encouragement. No disgrace today and at the the very least they went down fighting, but we need to have this intensity for all the remaining games not just for Norwich!
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 14:15]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

I might be in the minority here........ on 14:13 - Feb 10 with 4769 viewsTrequartista

Don't think Norwich's team cost that much. Certainly Pukki was free and there are academy products and relativelty cheap German league buys in there.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I might be in the minority here........ on 14:14 - Feb 10 with 4747 viewsstrikalite

Thought Harrison was our MOM, chased everything and did many good things..

We're not good enough around the box, you can see that, but also I will say that nothing fell for us either, when it's top v bottom obviously It doesn't, of course they're better, but we played well for us anyway I thought..
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 14:26]
I might be in the minority here........ on 14:16 - Feb 10 with 4699 viewsKeaneish

The better side for large periods and a draw would have been more likely had it not been for yet another defensive mistake. Slowly but surely, game by game things are getting there but it's going to be too late.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

I might be in the minority here........ on 14:16 - Feb 10 with 4680 viewsBenters2

We didn’t play badly sadly we just can’t score.
I might be in the minority here........ on 14:16 - Feb 10 with 4672 viewsRyorry

Don't think you are in the minority actually Bluebell, many of those with streams were saying same.

Were you at CR?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I might be in the minority here........ on 14:18 - Feb 10 with 4629 viewsbritbiker

the score of 3 nil was what i expected. Thought we played better than i expected though. This has been the story of our year. No cutting edge plus errors that are punished. Plus you can predict which players will score against us each week.
I might be in the minority here........ on 14:18 - Feb 10 with 4625 viewspointofblue

Is this what it's come to? We're praising a performance when we lost 3-0 to our nearest rivals, where the first two goals at the very least were completely avoidable to boot down to poor passing.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I might be in the minority here........ on 14:19 - Feb 10 with 4608 viewspeterleeblue

We did Ok but ultimately toothless.
Regrettably we look gone because we cant defend.
I might be in the minority here........ on 14:21 - Feb 10 with 4569 viewswkj

There is a fine line to look at, did we really play well, or did we play better than we're used to seeing?

I wont pretend this was close to the worst game of the season, thought I am struggling to categorise us as performing well, or being superb - better than our average this season is about as close to it as I can get.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I might be in the minority here........ on 14:23 - Feb 10 with 4528 viewsjas0999

The good thing about football is everyone is entitled to their opinion. But in mine, it shows how low we have fallen when that performance is seen as playing well. If the game was judged on lots of possession, then I would agree. Sadly it’s not. We created little, had no real threat and defended abysmally. Is that really playing well? Not in my opinion. But respect those who are happy with that!

0-3 to Norwich is poor in my book. However good they are.
I might be in the minority here........ on 14:26 - Feb 10 with 4503 viewsMach_foreignBlue

'With all the money Norwich have paid out in the last few years, their wage bill must be horrendous '.

Hhahahaahahahahahahahh !!!! Our fans have a 'clue' don't they?

Norwich defence today : two academy full-backs, a youngster who had never played in the Championship prior to this season and the German tower.

They must be on the 'horrrendous' wage bill
I might be in the minority here........ on 14:32 - Feb 10 with 4414 viewsColumbia

I might be in the minority here........ on 14:14 - Feb 10 by strikalite

Thought Harrison was our MOM, chased everything and did many good things..

We're not good enough around the box, you can see that, but also I will say that nothing fell for us either, when it's top v bottom obviously It doesn't, of course they're better, but we played well for us anyway I thought..
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 14:26]

I thought he had a decent game too actually. Without being too negative if it’s where we end up, think he will be a good player in L1.
I might be in the minority here........ on 14:40 - Feb 10 with 4358 viewsStNeotsBlue

We were just starting to get on top when Pennington played them through to make it 2 nil. Game over.
I might be in the minority here........ on 14:41 - Feb 10 with 4342 viewsZacak

Sorry meant to be an uppie 😀
I might be in the minority here........ on 14:45 - Feb 10 with 4301 viewsstrikalite

I might be in the minority here........ on 14:32 - Feb 10 by Columbia

I thought he had a decent game too actually. Without being too negative if it’s where we end up, think he will be a good player in L1.

Without a doubt he'd be good for us in League One, think he's been unlucky to have been frozen out really since Lambert arrived, strong and decent on the ball and ruffles feathers which you need at times..
I might be in the minority here........ on 14:47 - Feb 10 with 4267 views3_5_2

We did play well but once again, we gift teams goals, rarely do they earn them

I like this system and I am sure there will various debates about who played well v who should come in or dropped but for me lets stick with it, Collins in for Pennington for me

Someone has made the point elsewhere (rudely I thought BB) that 3 of their back 4 are 21 years old or less, 2 x academy

This is our way forward next season whether we like it or not. Yoof

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

I might be in the minority here........ on 14:59 - Feb 10 with 4202 viewsBluebell

I might be in the minority here........ on 14:26 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

'With all the money Norwich have paid out in the last few years, their wage bill must be horrendous '.

Hhahahaahahahahahahahh !!!! Our fans have a 'clue' don't they?

Norwich defence today : two academy full-backs, a youngster who had never played in the Championship prior to this season and the German tower.

They must be on the 'horrrendous' wage bill

And Jordan Rhodes was £10 million and on the bench and reported to be on £40,000 a week.

What would we give to have just one player who cost that much and we could afford to leave him on the bench?
I might be in the minority here........ on 15:08 - Feb 10 with 4143 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I might be in the minority here........ on 14:59 - Feb 10 by Bluebell

And Jordan Rhodes was £10 million and on the bench and reported to be on £40,000 a week.

What would we give to have just one player who cost that much and we could afford to leave him on the bench?

He's not their player.
I might be in the minority here........ on 15:08 - Feb 10 with 4143 views3_5_2

I might be in the minority here........ on 14:59 - Feb 10 by Bluebell

Roy Keane should pay his wages too!

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

I might be in the minority here........ on 15:11 - Feb 10 with 4126 viewsBluebell

I might be in the minority here........ on 15:08 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

He's not their player.

Oh really.

Shows how much I know (or care) about that team up the road.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024