Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quaner and Keane 14:13 - Feb 10 with 650 viewsWhymarkmariner

Quaner and Keane add absolutely nothing to the forward line. Harrison outshone Keane by a mile. But when we are in Division One next season it is vital that we find a striker. Judging on what I saw I thought Knudsen played well as did Judge and Cholabah. But again we couldn't score and got caught on the break, which to an extent was because we were pushing forward. But I do think someone should have take Pukki out a few times. But if you let in stupid goals just after the start you are immediately on the back foot. You would have thought that training all week we would have been fired up from the start but it took 20 minutes before we started to play and then I felt we controlled the game. But yet again poor finishing and sloppy goals were our downfall.
Quaner and Keane on 14:18 - Feb 10 with 610 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Keane has much mor quality on the ball then Harrison. Limited service and he needs movement in and around him. Thought he held the ball up well be faded after 70 mins.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Quaner and Keane on 14:19 - Feb 10 with 601 viewsjasondozzell

Keane good today
Quaner and Keane on 14:21 - Feb 10 with 582 viewsbontcho

Strange thing about our strikers (Quaner, Keane, Harrison, Jackson) is we always play 1 up front but I reckon with the possible exception of Harrison all suit playing in a 2 man attack.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Quaner and Keane on 14:55 - Feb 10 with 500 viewsbournemouthblue

I thought we gave it a good stab without ever really threatening to unlock them

It's basic mistakes at the back which continues to cost us

There is something to work with on Keane imho, a season in League One would probably do him some good. I think he could improve quite a bit.

I thought Harrison did alright also but really needed another willing running getting forward and into positions

Perhaps that man could be Edwards or Ward next season. We will see, we certainly need a bit more quality.

The play between the two 18 yard boxes is fine, it's that extra bit of quality which makes all the difference

Norwich have it, we don't

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024