Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich players are absolute pussies, generally. 14:22 - Feb 10 with 1247 viewsBLUEBEAT

Better players, sure. But absolutely massive pussies.

Poll: W or W

Norwich players are absolute pussies, generally. on 14:24 - Feb 10 with 1227 viewsollie_smith2001

They were pathetic. All the diving and play acting was frankly embarrassing.
Norwich players are absolute pussies, generally. on 14:25 - Feb 10 with 1209 viewssparks

Cheating dishonest ones at that. Steipermans blatant "simulation" was despicable.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Norwich players are absolute pussies, generally. on 14:26 - Feb 10 with 1179 viewsFtnfwest

Norwich players are absolute pussies, generally. on 14:25 - Feb 10 by sparks

Cheating dishonest ones at that. Steipermans blatant "simulation" was despicable.

I’m still astounded that he got away with that
Norwich players are absolute pussies, generally. on 14:30 - Feb 10 with 1111 viewsFixed_It

But they played with 'dignity'!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Norwich players are absolute pussies, generally. on 14:31 - Feb 10 with 1081 viewsm14_blue

And then he walked over staring at the town fans like he’s some kind of big man.

I would rather be bottom of the league than have players behave like that, I’d be embarrassed to see anyone like him in a town shirt
Norwich players are absolute pussies, generally. on 14:33 - Feb 10 with 1050 viewsPositivelyPortman

Norwich players are absolute pussies, generally. on 14:31 - Feb 10 by m14_blue

And then he walked over staring at the town fans like he’s some kind of big man.

I would rather be bottom of the league than have players behave like that, I’d be embarrassed to see anyone like him in a town shirt

Would you really? 😂😂😂😂

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Norwich players are absolute pussies, generally. on 14:36 - Feb 10 with 1010 viewsm14_blue

Norwich players are absolute pussies, generally. on 14:33 - Feb 10 by PositivelyPortman

Would you really? 😂😂😂😂

Yeah, probably not actually!

I would hate to see our players act like that though, where’s the pleasure in winning if you’ve done it like that?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024