Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only one person to blame 14:40 - Feb 10 with 3281 viewstrncbluearmy

The xxxx who thought he could make a quick buck then underfunded the club for ten years
Only one person to blame on 14:42 - Feb 10 with 2650 viewsRegencyBlue

Steady!

You’ll upset his acolytes on here.

St Marcus is guilty of no wrongs.
Only one person to blame on 14:44 - Feb 10 with 2632 viewswkj

Only one person to blame on 14:42 - Feb 10 by RegencyBlue

Steady!

You’ll upset his acolytes on here.

St Marcus is guilty of no wrongs.

Your comment might have held more weight a year or two ago, I really don't think too many people have much to say for Evans any more.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Only one person to blame on 14:47 - Feb 10 with 2607 viewsblueconscience

Only one person to blame on 14:44 - Feb 10 by wkj

Your comment might have held more weight a year or two ago, I really don't think too many people have much to say for Evans any more.

The Church of Evans still have a very strong presence here unfortunately.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Only one person to blame on 14:48 - Feb 10 with 2588 viewssparks

Only one person to blame on 14:47 - Feb 10 by blueconscience

The Church of Evans still have a very strong presence here unfortunately.

This is utterly pathetic. People who have a balanced view or in the vast majority, and are not "church of evans". He invested a lot. The game has changed. If someone can invest more- great. If not- thats what we have right now.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Only one person to blame on 14:51 - Feb 10 with 2553 viewsblueconscience

Only one person to blame on 14:48 - Feb 10 by sparks

This is utterly pathetic. People who have a balanced view or in the vast majority, and are not "church of evans". He invested a lot. The game has changed. If someone can invest more- great. If not- thats what we have right now.

I know, the Church of Evans disciples are pathetic.

If they didn’t preach here so much, we wouldn’t have to mention it.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Only one person to blame on 14:57 - Feb 10 with 2484 viewssparks

Only one person to blame on 14:51 - Feb 10 by blueconscience

I know, the Church of Evans disciples are pathetic.

If they didn’t preach here so much, we wouldn’t have to mention it.

And we say Nodge fans are dense and inward looking...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Only one person to blame on 14:59 - Feb 10 with 2471 viewsblueconscience

Only one person to blame on 14:57 - Feb 10 by sparks

And we say Nodge fans are dense and inward looking...

I can see what St Marcus has done to this club, I haven’t kept my head burried in the sand for the last 10 years.

But keep blaming the managers who St Marcus chooses if that makes you feel better.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 15:03]

Only one person to blame on 15:05 - Feb 10 with 2421 viewssparks

Only one person to blame on 14:59 - Feb 10 by blueconscience

I can see what St Marcus has done to this club, I haven’t kept my head burried in the sand for the last 10 years.

But keep blaming the managers who St Marcus chooses if that makes you feel better.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 15:03]

Despite having the point illustrated and explained ot you in words of virtually one syllable, you continue with exactly the same patently silly argument that people who dont agree with you are "burying heads in the sand" or are someone "church of evans disciples"

Seriously. How old are you?

Login to get fewer ads

Only one person to blame on 15:08 - Feb 10 with 2390 viewsblueconscience

Only one person to blame on 15:05 - Feb 10 by sparks

Despite having the point illustrated and explained ot you in words of virtually one syllable, you continue with exactly the same patently silly argument that people who dont agree with you are "burying heads in the sand" or are someone "church of evans disciples"

Seriously. How old are you?

The “how old are you” question. Grow up!!!
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 15:09]

Only one person to blame on 15:31 - Feb 10 with 2327 viewsBenters2

Only one person to blame on 15:08 - Feb 10 by blueconscience

The “how old are you” question. Grow up!!!
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 15:09]

Its pathetic isnt it.

Saint Evans can do no wrong.
Only one person to blame on 15:33 - Feb 10 with 2305 viewsstewartm

Totally agree with this!

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Only one person to blame on 15:36 - Feb 10 with 2272 viewssparks

Only one person to blame on 15:31 - Feb 10 by Benters2

Its pathetic isnt it.

Oh dear. Another doing the same thing.

It really is beyond comprehension that people who are allowed on the internet unsupervised, are incapable of understanding such a simple principle.

Normal people do not have binary views on Marcus Evans. He is not either saint or anti-christ. He is a man who has put a lot of his money into our club. People who recognise that, are not someone blind to the problems, nor worshippers at MEs feet.

Labelling anyone who doesnt share your view as some Evans worshipper unable to see a problem is not only lazy straw manning, but actively dishonest. Stop it.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 15:39]

Only one person to blame on 15:38 - Feb 10 with 2253 viewsLeagueOne

Only one person to blame on 14:48 - Feb 10 by sparks

I wouldn't describe the hype over Hurst and Evans on here in the summer as balanced though. You shouted down anyone who aired concerns. This forum is known for being that way by most, which is why out of a support of tens of thousands, this forum has what 30 regulars who talk more about politics than football.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Only one person to blame on 15:40 - Feb 10 with 2237 viewssparks

Only one person to blame on 15:38 - Feb 10 by LeagueOne

I wouldn't describe the hype over Hurst and Evans on here in the summer as balanced though. You shouted down anyone who aired concerns. This forum is known for being that way by most, which is why out of a support of tens of thousands, this forum has what 30 regulars who talk more about politics than football.

Utter nonense.

Only one person to blame on 15:40 - Feb 10 with 2236 viewsblueconscience

Only one person to blame on 15:31 - Feb 10 by Benters2

Its pathetic isnt it.

I feel sorry for them, they can’t see what is happening and seemed shocked when people question their hero.

Only one person to blame on 15:44 - Feb 10 with 2208 viewssparks

Only one person to blame on 15:40 - Feb 10 by blueconscience

I feel sorry for them, they can’t see what is happening and seemed shocked when people question their hero.

Still doing the same thing. Are you capable of addressing the point made?

Only one person to blame on 15:51 - Feb 10 with 2163 viewsblueconscience

Only one person to blame on 15:44 - Feb 10 by sparks

He is referred to as a Saint, as people keep saying he “saved us”, “we wouldn’t be here without him”, “it is the managers fault, and never the owner”. Although he chose those managers.

Seems pretty preachy to me, if you want to view things differently then that is your choice.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 15:52]

Only one person to blame on 15:51 - Feb 10 with 2154 viewsBenters2

Only one person to blame on 15:36 - Feb 10 by sparks

Oh dear. Another doing the same thing.

It really is beyond comprehension that people who are allowed on the internet unsupervised, are incapable of understanding such a simple principle.

Normal people do not have binary views on Marcus Evans. He is not either saint or anti-christ. He is a man who has put a lot of his money into our club. People who recognise that, are not someone blind to the problems, nor worshippers at MEs feet.

Labelling anyone who doesnt share your view as some Evans worshipper unable to see a problem is not only lazy straw manning, but actively dishonest. Stop it.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 15:39]

No i wont stop it,and please dont tell me to do so.

This man has taken us down to Division 3,will we come straight back up? I doubt it.
Only one person to blame on 15:52 - Feb 10 with 2146 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Only one person to blame on 15:44 - Feb 10 by sparks

If the person with complete control over the club is not responsible for the current plight it finds itself in, who is? Keith Stroud?
Only one person to blame on 15:52 - Feb 10 with 2145 viewssparks

Only one person to blame on 15:51 - Feb 10 by blueconscience

He is referred to as a Saint, as people keep saying he “saved us”, “we wouldn’t be here without him”, “it is the managers fault, and never the owner”. Although he chose those managers.

Seems pretty preachy to me, if you want to view things differently then that is your choice.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 15:52]

No point in discussing anything with someone being dishonest.

Clue: if you have to be dishonest and make a straw man to argue against, the point you make probably isnt a good one.

Only one person to blame on 15:54 - Feb 10 with 2119 viewsblueconscience

Only one person to blame on 15:52 - Feb 10 by sparks

Clue: if you have to be dishonest and make a straw man to argue against, the point you make probably isnt a good one.

Head up, you will not win all battles, but you will win a few. Just don’t lose hope

Only one person to blame on 15:55 - Feb 10 with 2112 viewssparks

Only one person to blame on 15:52 - Feb 10 by sparks

Another one for the div list...

Only one person to blame on 15:57 - Feb 10 with 2090 viewsblueconscience

Only one person to blame on 15:55 - Feb 10 by sparks

Another one for the div list...

You know you replied to yourself, calling yourself a div?

Don’t be so hard on yourself, people will disagree with you at times. That’s life
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 15:58]

Only one person to blame on 15:58 - Feb 10 with 2081 viewsBenters2

Only one person to blame on 15:40 - Feb 10 by blueconscience

Sadly we are miles off the pace now thanks to dear old Marcus.
Only one person to blame on 16:11 - Feb 10 with 2028 viewsblueconscience

Only one person to blame on 15:58 - Feb 10 by Benters2

Sadly we are miles off the pace now thanks to dear old Marcus.

Unfortunately, Yes.

Now we just have to watch and see how far he takes us down the leagues.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024