Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are we still so toothless up front after a January transfer window? 14:51 - Feb 10 with 15975 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Both Will Keane and Collin Quaner look (very) unlikely to score regularly. Our inability to scout for and/or recruit good players has to be questioned, but is it a result of budget constraints or people not doing their respective jobs very well?

FWIW, I think that Paul Lambert has the ability to put a good side together, but he needs the necessary support.
Why are we still so toothless up front after a January transfer window? on 19:29 - Feb 11 with 1306 viewsSpruceMoose

Why are we still so toothless up front after a January transfer window? on 18:17 - Feb 11 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

LOL I know I know, I really shouldn’t bite

Quite why someone is spending their time pretending to be an agent on the Ipswich forum is beyond me though

Is he the same bloke who pretends to be a steward?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why are we still so toothless up front after a January transfer window? on 23:04 - Feb 11 with 1270 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Why are we still so toothless up front after a January transfer window? on 17:49 - Feb 11 by agentp

Because there wasn't a surplus. The surplus after sales was around £1.85m and that surplus would be more than absorbed with the loans.

If you really want to assert that we spent more than £1.85m on loan fees, please list how much each player cost us.

Trevoh Chalobah (Chelsea, loan) £?
Tayo Edun (Fulham, loan) £?
Jordan Graham (Wolves, loan) £?
Jon Walters (Burnley, loan) £?
Matthew Pennington (Everton, loan) £?
Why are we still so toothless up front after a January transfer window? on 04:23 - Feb 12 with 1210 viewsharlingblue

We are toothless up front because of the way that we play. We play defenders and keeper that are not comfortable on the ball, by the time our midfielders finally get it, they are marked and our front one is marked by two. Time for a change of formation? Three at the back, two attacking fullbacks, two holding midfielders, one attacking and two attackers up top.
Why are we still so toothless up front after a January transfer window? on 09:39 - Feb 12 with 1180 viewsagentp

Why are we still so toothless up front after a January transfer window? on 23:04 - Feb 11 by FrankfurtBlue

If you really want to assert that we spent more than £1.85m on loan fees, please list how much each player cost us.

This is where the problem comes isn't it? A breach of respect, or some numpty using the 'You are pretending as a counter argument' that limits the feed of decent conversation on here. You know, £1.85M really isnt a lot for ALL our loans. Think Mings (who some suggested as a good loan option for us) cost a cost six figure loan fee.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Why are we still so toothless up front after a January transfer window? on 09:55 - Feb 12 with 1162 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Why are we still so toothless up front after a January transfer window? on 09:39 - Feb 12 by agentp

This is where the problem comes isn't it? A breach of respect, or some numpty using the 'You are pretending as a counter argument' that limits the feed of decent conversation on here. You know, £1.85M really isnt a lot for ALL our loans. Think Mings (who some suggested as a good loan option for us) cost a cost six figure loan fee.

No, I don't know that £1.85m really isn't a lot for ALL our loans. So, I will ask again.

Why are we still so toothless up front after a January transfer window? on 10:22 - Feb 12 with 1139 viewsagentp

Why are we still so toothless up front after a January transfer window? on 09:55 - Feb 12 by FrankfurtBlue

No, I don't know that £1.85m really isn't a lot for ALL our loans. So, I will ask again.

I would not even entertain outing myself by revealing the (30%) of info you want. You argue the toss and throw accusations of people pretending to know what they are on about over a figure of £1.85m for all those loans. Common sense will tell you that £1.85m for a highly rated Chelsea youngster, (whatever you think of him) an established premier league striker and an Everton (rarely cheap) Defender and a host of others is not going to generate a surplus.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Why are we still so toothless up front after a January transfer window? on 10:57 - Feb 12 with 1119 viewsOxford_Blue

I think Messi wasn’t that keen to join us
Why are we still so toothless up front after a January transfer window? on 11:27 - Feb 12 with 1105 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Why are we still so toothless up front after a January transfer window? on 10:57 - Feb 12 by Oxford_Blue

I think Messi wasn’t that keen to join us

Now come on, be fair. He was never a part of the "5 point plan".
Login to get fewer ads

Why are we still so toothless up front after a January transfer window? on 11:29 - Feb 12 with 1104 viewsNo9

If the budgies can find useful 'free' signing why can't Town?
Still awaiting the appointment of proper scouts?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024