Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich Fans = PATHETIC 15:18 - Feb 10 with 8758 viewsDamster

Have you been to a Stadium this year with worse home support. The team are top of the league but the support was non existent. Can you imagine that situation at Portman road with us too and then bottom.
No doubting they have some talent on the field but an embarrassing shambles off.
Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 15:18 - Feb 10 with 8291 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Was it empty then?
Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 15:21 - Feb 10 with 8236 viewsNWBlue

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 15:18 - Feb 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Was it empty then?

They expected to beat us easily and did. What's to shout about when you know the result before a ball is kicked? 10 years and counting. Who knows one day we might have an attendance like theirs.
Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 15:27 - Feb 10 with 8128 viewsGriller

"Non-existent support"? Have you been drinking?
Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 15:28 - Feb 10 with 8095 viewsCoastalblue

They sounded quite loud on the TV to be fair to them, I know that's not always the best way to judge and if you were there then I'd have to take your word for it.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 15:30 - Feb 10 with 8061 viewsFtnfwest

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 15:27 - Feb 10 by Griller

He’s picked up acting lessons from somewhere grills
Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 15:30 - Feb 10 with 8050 viewsBluebell

Hi Griller. Long time no see.

I agree with you. Norwich have good supporters although we did out-sing them at times.

I suppose the fans all belonging to the same families help your cause. It was a Sunday family day out for them!
Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 15:41 - Feb 10 with 7919 viewsFixed_It

You should be. And yet you're here. Strange.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 15:45 - Feb 10 with 7870 viewssparks

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 15:30 - Feb 10 by Bluebell

I agree with you. Norwich have good supporters although we did out-sing them at times.

I suppose the fans all belonging to the same families help your cause. It was a Sunday family day out for them!

Only time I heard them was every time a firm but fair tackle went in, and several thousand people who have clearly never played the game, squealed for a foul. Embarrassing.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 15:49 - Feb 10 with 7774 viewsclive_baker

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 15:21 - Feb 10 by NWBlue

They expected to beat us easily and did. What's to shout about when you know the result before a ball is kicked? 10 years and counting. Who knows one day we might have an attendance like theirs.

Better team won, no question. But the point was about the support, which is a fair comment. It was dire. Not sure of the reasons of if it's always that bad but the home fans were like zombies. Even took some of the Norwich players to wave their arms and gee them up when they're top and 2-0 up against their rivals. It's a fair point, the support was absolute guff. I think people are just surprised that's all, it was awful.

Doesn't detract from the best team winning the match, but I'm sure even norwich players will go home and scratch their heads a little embarrassed at how sh1t their fans are.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 15:53 - Feb 10 with 7725 viewsDamster

Sorry for the poor explanation. “Existent in numbers but non existent vocally” ... poor show from a team famous for its huge Fanbase. 🤷‍♂️
Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 15:56 - Feb 10 with 7668 viewsBlueastheycome

We came across loud and proud over the tele- well done to those that went today
Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 16:04 - Feb 10 with 7585 viewsm14_blue

Are you really celebrating a derby win by masquerading as a town fan on a town website?

That’s properly weird mate.
Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 16:07 - Feb 10 with 7561 viewsLord_Lucan

It's a big family sing song

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 16:34 - Feb 10 with 7365 viewsclive_baker

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 16:04 - Feb 10 by m14_blue

Are you really celebrating a derby win by masquerading as a town fan on a town website?

That’s properly weird mate.

He's a norwich supporter? HAHA, I think that demonstrates the point perfectly! They're tragic.

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 16:51 - Feb 10 with 7198 viewsSarge

How are you still here? You’ve been outed as a troll on numerous occasions.
Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 18:54 - Feb 10 with 6779 viewsTJS

Hilarious that one of their lot had actually gone to the trouble of getting a town shirt and bringing it into their home section in order to make some bizarre display,
Truly weird.
Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 19:04 - Feb 10 with 6659 viewsNWBlue

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 16:51 - Feb 10 by Sarge

How are you still here? You’ve been outed as a troll on numerous occasions.

I call as I see it. Rubbishing their fans is a childish reaction. I have been on their forum since the game and other than their disgust at Lambert's behaviour they are generally complimentary about our performance up to their box and our fans. You might think they are overly undemonstrative but today they have shown more class than some on here.
Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 19:42 - Feb 10 with 6425 viewssparks

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 19:04 - Feb 10 by NWBlue

I call as I see it. Rubbishing their fans is a childish reaction. I have been on their forum since the game and other than their disgust at Lambert's behaviour they are generally complimentary about our performance up to their box and our fans. You might think they are overly undemonstrative but today they have shown more class than some on here.

I saw no class whatsoever.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 19:55 - Feb 10 with 6346 viewsLord_Lucan

Can we get rid of this budgie fool please

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 21:51 - Feb 10 with 5908 viewsParamedic

I'm surprised you can actually read and write. You must be one of the more slightly educated cretins.

AllalallalSunderland

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 21:54 - Feb 10 with 5859 viewsArnieM

CR was very quiet for very long periods in the game today. Very poor showing . They only “ sang” after a goal was scored.

26k “ plastic fans”

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 22:05 - Feb 10 with 5786 viewsclive_baker

It's not childishness is it? It's just an observation. Read the forum, you'll see the majority saying that we played OK in patches but lost to a team of better quality, and certainly more clinical in both boxes. The flat atmosphere among the home fans is just an observation, nothing more. I've never been one to hark on about supporters etc but it was really pony. Maybe we've got different expectations in that respect though, CR has never been as loud as PR but I was shocked at quite how docile the norwich fans were.

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 22:47 - Feb 10 with 5649 viewsSingBlue

I would like to see ‘NW Blue’ (which I guess stands for no way blue) say a positive thing about Ipswich which at the same time puts the budgies down....maybe along the lines of “the only reason we go on about our history is because we’ve got one and they haven’t....”

See if you can manage it....
Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 09:01 - Feb 11 with 5221 viewsBecclesITFC

I'm always amazed when Ipswich fans talk about how poor the vocal element of the Norwich crowed is. Almost as if they are surprised how bad it is.
It's always been a poor atmosphere. They were dreadful in the playoffs and dreadful yesterday. Its the norm.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 12:15]
Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 09:06 - Feb 11 with 5186 viewsHarryWright

Norwich Fans = PATHETIC on 09:01 - Feb 11 by BecclesITFC

I'm always amazed when Ipswich fans talk about how poor the vocal element of the Norwich crowed is. Almost as if they are surprised how bad it is.
It's always been a poor atmosphere. They were dreadful in the playoffs and dreadful yesterday. Its the norm.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 12:15]

Yeah every time I've been they've been awful and yesterday was no change other than once or twice when they actually decided to sing. I just find it weird in a derby when you're winning to be so quiet, you wouldn't have that at pretty much any other ground in the league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024