Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Im not saying we should have won the game 15:25 - Feb 10 with 895 viewskizaitfc

But when you look at the stats from today, how on earth are we 9 points a drift at the bottom.

more possession, corners and chances today, yes we clearly lack quality in both boxes but I still struggle to grasp the fact our position makes us look awful when we clearly are not that.

Little more quality up front, Judge getting his fitness up will be a huge for us i think

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Im not saying we should have won the game on 15:27 - Feb 10 with 852 viewsCoastalblue

Because we can't score and we let in silly goals, time after time.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Im not saying we should have won the game on 15:28 - Feb 10 with 843 viewsblueconscience

Because the only stats that matter in a game are goals for and against.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Im not saying we should have won the game on 15:28 - Feb 10 with 842 viewsBluebell

I thought Judge was one of our best players and was all over the pitch. I don't think his fitness is the problem.

Getting the ball between those two poles at the end of the pitch with the net in between them seems to be our problem.
Im not saying we should have won the game on 15:34 - Feb 10 with 800 viewsRegencyBlue

To be honest a lot of the time the opposition are quite happy for us to have the ball because they know we cannot hurt them and will eventually give it away anyway.

That’s why we haven’t been on the end of a real pasting in my opinion. The opposition go 2-0 up and its game over.
Im not saying we should have won the game on 15:35 - Feb 10 with 771 viewsFixed_It

Im not saying we should have won the game on 15:28 - Feb 10 by blueconscience

Because the only stats that matter in a game are goals for and against.

On a very basic level you are of course correct.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Im not saying we should have won the game on 15:35 - Feb 10 with 768 viewstractorshark

Im not saying we should have won the game on 15:28 - Feb 10 by Bluebell

I thought Judge was one of our best players and was all over the pitch. I don't think his fitness is the problem.

Getting the ball between those two poles at the end of the pitch with the net in between them seems to be our problem.

The difference in attack was summed up by the chance that fell to Keane at the near post from Harrison’s low cross.
Good defending from Zimmerman but Keane reacted slowly. Had that fallen to Pukki, it would have been in the net.
Agree 100% on Judge, that’s a player who could win you promotion from League One.
With the right striker, he could play as a genuine No10.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024