Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
16:58 - Feb 10 with 4860 views_

Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 17:01 - Feb 10 with 2909 viewsflimflam

Certainly not pony but will do something brilliant and then something terrible.

Certainly a player in there but no consistency.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 17:03 - Feb 10 with 2880 viewsjudespiveyg

Our best player today but okay.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 17:04 - Feb 10 with 2868 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

He’s not pony. You don’t become a professional footballer by being pony.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

on 17:04 - Feb 10 with 2866 views_

Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 17:03 - Feb 10 by judespiveyg

Our best player today but okay.

Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 17:11 - Feb 10 with 2815 viewsBluesquid

Average championship player for me, really can't see him making it in the prem.
Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 17:26 - Feb 10 with 2770 viewsCoco

Wtf?

Ok, he is raw and not really what we need in this situation but he is clearly a very talented footballer. Remember he is 19 year old central defender that has been thrust into the engine room of the worst ever Championship side.

You fans who hound out youngsters before they’ve even developed! If you were a West Ham fan you probably would’ve sat shoulder to shoulder with those expert fans who criticised Redknapp for playing ‘overrated’ Frank Lampard!

Wow.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 18:33 - Feb 10 with 2634 viewsScuzzer

Wot? I actually thought he had one of his better games today. Better than your grammar anyway.

Established 1968

Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 18:33 - Feb 10 with 2628 viewsrichbeemer

Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 17:26 - Feb 10 by Coco

Wtf?

Ok, he is raw and not really what we need in this situation but he is clearly a very talented footballer. Remember he is 19 year old central defender that has been thrust into the engine room of the worst ever Championship side.

You fans who hound out youngsters before they’ve even developed! If you were a West Ham fan you probably would’ve sat shoulder to shoulder with those expert fans who criticised Redknapp for playing ‘overrated’ Frank Lampard!

Wow.

Completely agree - he actually is the epitome of this side. Raw, keen, has plenty of good intent - but needs to add consistency and a finish
Login to get fewer ads

Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 18:38 - Feb 10 with 2596 viewsballycastle

Gives the ball away far far to much, some nice touches around the opposition 18 , seems instinctive rather than good decision making.
Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 18:44 - Feb 10 with 2557 viewsJakeITFC

Never has there been as bad a judge of a player as you.
Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 18:44 - Feb 10 with 2549 viewsDubtractor

One of our best players today, but there we go.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 18:44 - Feb 10 with 2548 views44_not_out

Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 18:38 - Feb 10 by ballycastle

Gives the ball away far far to much, some nice touches around the opposition 18 , seems instinctive rather than good decision making.

The sort of comment you’d expect from someone who has never kicked a football in their life.

Bore off
Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 18:46 - Feb 10 with 2535 viewsSwailsey

This place is absolutely nuts.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 18:53 - Feb 10 with 2473 viewsSteve_M

You keep doing this, make a damning judgement on a player and then refusing to see the positive play from them.

Chalobah was good today, raw yes but worked his arse off without the ball and was constantly looking for positive balls out. He makes mistakes but I can't recall a significant one today and if he was the finished article he wouldn't be here.

If he's not in the Premier League next season he'll be at a club with parachute payments in this division.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 18:54 - Feb 10 with 2467 viewsm14_blue

What game were you watching?

He was excellent today. He’s nowhere near the finished article but if he was then he wouldn’t have joined us would he?
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 19:43]
Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 19:04 - Feb 10 with 2421 viewsgordon

The pub I was in (in Stirling) insisted on turning both their sky channels over to Celtic / Tottenham at about 60 minutes gone, but for the first hour Chalobah was no better or worse than other times I've seen him. Doesn't have the discipline to be a defensive midfielder, and doesn't have the creativity etc. to be a decent attacking midfielder. He's probably benefitted from how poor the rest of the team has been this season in people's estimation of him (compared to Nolan he's pretty much Zidane).

Would be very surprised if he ends up playing any higher than lower half of the table championship next season, although of course he may improve a lot over the next few years and make a premiership player in the longer run. His chances of making it at Chelsea are pretty close to zero though.

I'd much rather have Skuse, Downes and Bishop playing together in midfield.
Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 19:25 - Feb 10 with 2343 viewsblueislander

That is a stunning statement. As others have posted, he did much that was very good. At least he plays with a lot of energy. I don’t think the England coaches would agree with you , as he has captained the Under 20 team. They see him as a centre back. Given the glaring weakness we have in that position, particularly in respect of pace, and comfort on the ball, I wonder why he has never played there for us.
Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 19:32 - Feb 10 with 2298 viewscatch74

Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 18:33 - Feb 10 by Scuzzer

Wot? I actually thought he had one of his better games today. Better than your grammar anyway.

Think her piles were playing up though.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

on 19:40 - Feb 10 with 2263 views_

Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 18:44 - Feb 10 by JakeITFC

Never has there been as bad a judge of a player as you.

Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 19:41 - Feb 10 with 2251 viewsChampionship

on 19:40 - Feb 10 by _

Stick to music threads mate where you seem to know what you're talking about.
Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 19:41 - Feb 10 with 2249 viewsPecker

He was ok today, but only ok. To say he was our best player isn't saying much. Not a pony, but......
Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 19:43 - Feb 10 with 2229 viewsJakeITFC

on 19:40 - Feb 10 by _

What are you on about?
Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 19:44 - Feb 10 with 2216 viewsSwailsey

Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 19:43 - Feb 10 by JakeITFC

What are you on about?

Lib’s is a top scout don’t ‘cha know.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

on 19:44 - Feb 10 with 2208 views_

Those that’s havent realised Chalobah is pony. on 19:43 - Feb 10 by JakeITFC

What are you on about?

As I said. (n/t) on 19:44 - Feb 10 with 2204 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024