Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Guardian ran a report from today's game 17:01 - Feb 10 with 2333 viewsSomethingBlue

If anyone can stomach it:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/feb/10/norwich-ipswich-championship-ma

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

The Guardian ran a report from today's game on 17:09 - Feb 10 with 2249 viewsFtnfwest

Bit sensationalist and really nothing about the game tbh
The Guardian ran a report from today's game on 17:13 - Feb 10 with 2211 viewsParisBlue

The author is a Town supporter I believe.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

The Guardian ran a report from today's game on 17:18 - Feb 10 with 2168 viewspositivity

stats say it all, more possession, more corners, more shots, 0-3.
same old

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

The Guardian ran a report from today's game on 19:26 - Feb 10 with 1792 viewsChampionship

Nick Ames is great but that's slightly harsh on us. BBC said the score flattered them.
The Guardian ran a report from today's game on 19:28 - Feb 10 with 1755 viewsSomethingBlue

The Guardian ran a report from today's game on 19:26 - Feb 10 by Championship

Nick Ames is great but that's slightly harsh on us. BBC said the score flattered them.

Think the Guardian's piece said that too tbf.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

The Guardian ran a report from today's game on 19:32 - Feb 10 with 1716 viewsChampionship

The Guardian ran a report from today's game on 19:28 - Feb 10 by SomethingBlue

Think the Guardian's piece said that too tbf.

True. Think it more than slightly flattered them though. If we had a finisher it would have been interesting. So sad to think of the difference Waghorn, Garner and McGoldrick would make.
The Guardian ran a report from today's game on 19:58 - Feb 10 with 1566 viewsTrequartista

I was slightly critical of the Lambert interview, but considering it must be difficult for the same author as an Ipswich fan to remain unbiased in the match report, I think you have the balance just right there.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 19:58]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024