Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s all bravado 17:34 - Feb 10 with 1638 viewsthejock

Reality is krul never looked threatened

3 shots on target 3 goals

Lots of huffing and puffing and sideways passing but little in the way of a real threat

Even pumped up and motivated the effort was well short of what was needed

Today was the last chance saloon and the team and Lambert fell short

Lamberts record even worse than hurst

That is the reality
It’s all bravado on 17:36 - Feb 10 with 1628 viewsBlueastheycome

You can’t deny the football is better under Lambert and we actually look like a football side (just a very poor one) Lamberts has his hands tied with a poor January budget and really can only be judged after a full summer in charge (and even then it’s going to be basement bargains)
It’s all bravado on 17:45 - Feb 10 with 1557 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Get a grip mate.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

It’s all bravado on 17:48 - Feb 10 with 1531 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It’s all bravado on 17:36 - Feb 10 by Blueastheycome

You can’t deny the football is better under Lambert and we actually look like a football side (just a very poor one) Lamberts has his hands tied with a poor January budget and really can only be judged after a full summer in charge (and even then it’s going to be basement bargains)

I agree.

Losing our Top 5 goal scorers and best defender in the summer is not something that Lambert can sort in a Jan transfer window.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

It’s all bravado on 17:48 - Feb 10 with 1526 viewsBlueBadger

It’s all bravado on 17:36 - Feb 10 by Blueastheycome

We're certainly seeing goals....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It’s all bravado on 17:51 - Feb 10 with 1498 viewsBluesquid

I think we are standing just outside of the saloon, win against Derby on Wednesday then we've Stoke at home who are on a woeful run right now.

Followed by a winable game against Wigan then that massive game against Reading.

Still think we can do it but first we need that win against Derby and i honestly think we will beat them and kick start a run.

It's not over yet.
It’s all bravado on 17:54 - Feb 10 with 1477 viewsBlueBadger

It’s all bravado on 17:51 - Feb 10 by Bluesquid

I think we are standing just outside of the saloon, win against Derby on Wednesday then we've Stoke at home who are on a woeful run right now.

Followed by a winable game against Wigan then that massive game against Reading.

Still think we can do it but first we need that win against Derby and i honestly think we will beat them and kick start a run.

It's not over yet.

We have no chance on Wednesday. Derby will be going all out to secure their highly-coveted 7th position.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It’s all bravado on 18:03 - Feb 10 with 1422 viewsPecker

It’s all bravado on 17:51 - Feb 10 by Bluesquid

It's not over yet.

Sorry, but it is and has been for a while now. Today was a derby in name, but nothing else.
It’s all bravado on 18:10 - Feb 10 with 1387 viewsBluesquid

It’s all bravado on 18:03 - Feb 10 by Pecker

Sorry, but it is and has been for a while now. Today was a derby in name, but nothing else.

3 points on Wednesday, mark my words.
Login to get fewer ads

It’s all bravado on 18:16 - Feb 10 with 1324 viewsPecker

It’s all bravado on 18:10 - Feb 10 by Bluesquid

3 points on Wednesday, mark my words.

I hope you are right, but unfortunately it will not save us. The chances of this side going on an unbeaten are at best zero.
It’s all bravado on 18:21 - Feb 10 with 1302 viewsBluesquid

It’s all bravado on 18:16 - Feb 10 by Pecker

I hope you are right, but unfortunately it will not save us. The chances of this side going on an unbeaten are at best zero.

A massive morale boost of beating Derby could kick start a run with the following 3 games winable against Stoke, Wigan and Reading which would put us right back in the mix.
It’s all bravado on 18:36 - Feb 10 with 1244 viewsm14_blue

It’s all bravado on 18:03 - Feb 10 by Pecker

Not sure what you mean by that?

It was the most derby-like game we’ve had in a long time, feisty, no quarter given but no real quality from either side, Pukki excepted.
It’s all bravado on 19:46 - Feb 10 with 1091 viewsIpswichJonesy

It’s all bravado on 18:36 - Feb 10 by m14_blue

Not sure what you mean by that?

It was the most derby-like game we’ve had in a long time, feisty, no quarter given but no real quality from either side, Pukki excepted.

To be fair Buendia looked class
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024