Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen 17:48 - Feb 10 with 1461 viewsRomeo4

He played ok today. However I have a problem with giving him any real praise or respect as he’s made it clear he wants out. I feel he has let us down over recent weeks by realistically making himself unselectable by looking for a way out.

I realise it’s the modern way and he has a right to secure his future career but I would suggest, having made his choice clear, he should not be playing for us any more and certainly shouldn’t be receiving praise.

If we’re looking ahead to next season let’s do so without Knudsen who won’t be here. It’s not like he’s an outstanding player who really makes much positive difference to us.
Knudsen on 17:52 - Feb 10 with 1432 viewsGarv

I don't rate him but not offering him praise when he plays well is OTT.

We won a corner today during the second half while we were on top and as we roared the team on he turned back to us and started doing exactly the same. Plus he was quite happy to get in their faces. Fair play to him today.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Knudsen on 18:04 - Feb 10 with 1397 viewsRomeo4

Knudsen on 17:52 - Feb 10 by Garv

I don't rate him but not offering him praise when he plays well is OTT.

We won a corner today during the second half while we were on top and as we roared the team on he turned back to us and started doing exactly the same. Plus he was quite happy to get in their faces. Fair play to him today.

Ok fair enough to some extent as I like to see players interacting with the fans and showing such passion. However couldn’t we have done with some of that versus sheff wed, villa, Blackburn, etc. Where was jonas then?
Knudsen on 20:17 - Feb 10 with 1284 viewsWestover

If Town had offered Jonas a contract when they should have we would not have been in this position, and let's face it he is the best left back we have at the moment.
Knudsen on 20:21 - Feb 10 with 1266 viewsmarkand1986

Play him until we are confirmed down. Still our best left back.
Knudsen on 20:43 - Feb 10 with 1230 viewsGarv

Knudsen on 18:04 - Feb 10 by Romeo4

Ok fair enough to some extent as I like to see players interacting with the fans and showing such passion. However couldn’t we have done with some of that versus sheff wed, villa, Blackburn, etc. Where was jonas then?

Good question.

If you listen to Lambert you'd believe it was the manager's decision not to play him, wouldn't you?

I guess we won't know for a while.

Knudsen on 20:58 - Feb 10 with 1205 viewssparks

Knudsen on 20:43 - Feb 10 by Garv

Good question.

If you listen to Lambert you'd believe it was the manager's decision not to play him, wouldn't you?

I guess we won't know for a while.

He was fine today. Stronger and more assertive than other options. Less good on the ball or passing- but did fine.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Knudsen on 21:03 - Feb 10 with 1190 viewsGarv

Knudsen on 20:17 - Feb 10 by Westover

If Town had offered Jonas a contract when they should have we would not have been in this position, and let's face it he is the best left back we have at the moment.

That's a funny way of saying we should have sold and replaced him last summer, or before.

Knudsen on 21:08 - Feb 10 with 1177 viewsSuffolktractor

Knudsen on 21:03 - Feb 10 by Garv

That's a funny way of saying we should have sold and replaced him last summer, or before.

He’s our best left back and always gives 100%, ok not the most gifted going forward, but relying on our fullback to be our most creative player is not a recipe for success.
Login to get fewer ads

Knudsen on 22:22 - Feb 10 with 1118 viewsGarv

Knudsen on 21:08 - Feb 10 by Suffolktractor

He’s our best left back and always gives 100%, ok not the most gifted going forward, but relying on our fullback to be our most creative player is not a recipe for success.

He's not at all gifted going forward at all unfortunately.

A creative full back can be a very useful tool. How important was Cresswell for us?

Knudsen on 23:05 - Feb 10 with 1064 viewsSuffolktractor

Knudsen on 22:22 - Feb 10 by Garv

He's not at all gifted going forward at all unfortunately.

A creative full back can be a very useful tool. How important was Cresswell for us?

That’s my point. He is no Cresswell or even Tyrone, but he is still the best left back at the club at the moment.
So if he is prepared to give his all for the club, which he clearly is, then he should get our support.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024