Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So then, Andre Dozzell. 18:24 - Feb 10 with 7065 viewsIllinoisblue

Is he ever going to be involved under Lambert?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 23:48 - Feb 11 with 1384 viewspointofblue

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 10:20 - Feb 11 by JammyDodgerrr

Whilst he has his moments, unfortunately he is a passenger far too often, and we do not have the players around him to carry such a luxury. At least with Bishop, he brings something else in his box-to-box play. Hurst got absolutely crucified for not playing him, but everything suggests he was right not to. Interesting that his Dad was pulling up trees about it, but has said nothing now and he isn't featuring under Lambert.

Not that I want to rake up old ground but I sense that his father kicking off may have had more to do with the way Andre was treated off the pitch (wasn't there claims that Hurst split the first team squad from the U23s at the training ground?) than being picked to play on it.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 04:35 - Feb 12 with 1322 viewsharlingblue

He will be an immense talent, given time. Andre has been out of the game, building up strength after a lengthy injury. Games for the U23 team will be good, but is he ready for the rigours of The Championship, perhaps no, despite his undoubted talent?
So then, Andre Dozzell. on 04:36 - Feb 12 with 1320 viewsArnieM

AD is physically simply not at the races , yet! He needs to beef up over the summer. Tbh since he’s come back from what might prove to be a significant injury for him, he hasn’t shown up in games at all- hence why he’s not picked. Now is not the time to “ carry” him or any player in the team.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 07:10 - Feb 12 with 1293 viewsHerbivore

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 04:36 - Feb 12 by ArnieM

AD is physically simply not at the races , yet! He needs to beef up over the summer. Tbh since he’s come back from what might prove to be a significant injury for him, he hasn’t shown up in games at all- hence why he’s not picked. Now is not the time to “ carry” him or any player in the team.

I mean it's hard to show up in games when you're not being picked.

He's only made 4 starts all season, he's not had a run. We picked up 4 points in those 4 games. He's also only made 6 sub appearances. Those saying he's not ready or he's not shown up aren't basing that on much hard evidence.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 7:16]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 12:01 - Feb 12 with 1216 viewsArnieM

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 07:10 - Feb 12 by Herbivore

I mean it's hard to show up in games when you're not being picked.

He's only made 4 starts all season, he's not had a run. We picked up 4 points in those 4 games. He's also only made 6 sub appearances. Those saying he's not ready or he's not shown up aren't basing that on much hard evidence.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 7:16]

Oh what a surprise, not. Here you are once again targeting any post I write.

Do you honestly think he is physically up to the scrap we are in at the moment? I do not. This does not mean however , that I don’t rate him, because clearly he is s talent - but for the future. Whether that’s with us ( I seriously doubt that) or with another championship club or even a PL outfit, remains to be seen .

He’s not being picked ( by either Hurst or Lambert) because he’s not ready for the scrap after overcoming his ACL injury . Both managers are/ were IMO trying to protect this young talent. But hey, you have a pop in your usual way , if it makes you feel better mate.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 14:20 - Feb 12 with 1164 viewsHerbivore

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 12:01 - Feb 12 by ArnieM

Oh what a surprise, not. Here you are once again targeting any post I write.

Do you honestly think he is physically up to the scrap we are in at the moment? I do not. This does not mean however , that I don’t rate him, because clearly he is s talent - but for the future. Whether that’s with us ( I seriously doubt that) or with another championship club or even a PL outfit, remains to be seen .

He’s not being picked ( by either Hurst or Lambert) because he’s not ready for the scrap after overcoming his ACL injury . Both managers are/ were IMO trying to protect this young talent. But hey, you have a pop in your usual way , if it makes you feel better mate.

Bit of an overreaction to my perfectly reasonable response to you.

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 15:20 - Feb 12 with 1128 viewsjaykay

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 14:20 - Feb 12 by Herbivore

Bit of an overreaction to my perfectly reasonable response to you.

play nicely girls

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 15:22 - Feb 12 with 1123 viewsHerbivore

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 15:20 - Feb 12 by jaykay

play nicely girls

I ain't done nuffink!

Login to get fewer ads

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 15:22 - Feb 12 with 1124 viewsbilllm

A bit to lightweight for this fight,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024