Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So then, Andre Dozzell. 18:24 - Feb 10 with 7025 viewsIllinoisblue

Is he ever going to be involved under Lambert?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 18:26 - Feb 10 with 5640 viewsMach_foreignBlue

When he wasn't playing under Hurst his Dad threatened that he'd be looking to leave the club.

Just one of the group of vastly overrated Ipswich youngsters.
So then, Andre Dozzell. on 18:26 - Feb 10 with 5629 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To be fair, none of the managers he's played under have shown huge faith in him.

Best leave him for next season.

Who would you play him ahead of?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 18:26 - Feb 10 with 5624 viewsAce_High1

Might as well be in the team.

The amount of average squad filler we seem to sign and play is a joke.

Nolan is not better than Dozzell or Bishop. Chalobah is a waste of a player as he will not be here next season.

Skuse, Bishop, Dozzell midfield 3 rest of the season.
So then, Andre Dozzell. on 18:27 - Feb 10 with 5619 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 18:26 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

When he wasn't playing under Hurst his Dad threatened that he'd be looking to leave the club.

It's not a threat that carries much weight is it.

A player that can't get in a sh1te team might leave the club...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 18:29 - Feb 10 with 5594 viewsScuzzer

Why should he be? Has shown absolutely no reason that he could hack this level of football.

Established 1968

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 18:31 - Feb 10 with 5564 viewsMach_foreignBlue

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 18:27 - Feb 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

It's not a threat that carries much weight is it.

A player that can't get in a sh1te team might leave the club...

Of course let him leave !

The lowest points total for us for years, fighting Rotherham's record from 2 years ago to avoid to lowest ever amount of points and he still isn't good enough to get into this side.
So then, Andre Dozzell. on 18:36 - Feb 10 with 5511 viewspatrickswell

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 18:26 - Feb 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

To be fair, none of the managers he's played under have shown huge faith in him.

Best leave him for next season.

Who would you play him ahead of?

Bear in mind - Mick utilised him at his youngest and least developed. Who knows what extra experience he might have gained had he not suffered the cruciate ligament injury.

I think Hurst wanted to loan him out, but considering Andre was plastered all over our promotional blurb for the season, I would guess that word came down from above that the poster boy for ITFC 18/19 had to stay, but that didn’t mean Hurst necessarily had to play him.

Lambert’s tied up in knots over whether to try and stay up or look to the future. All I know is starting Skuse, Chalobah and Downes together is no great advance on what Mick was doing.
So then, Andre Dozzell. on 18:45 - Feb 10 with 5445 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 18:36 - Feb 10 by patrickswell

Bear in mind - Mick utilised him at his youngest and least developed. Who knows what extra experience he might have gained had he not suffered the cruciate ligament injury.

I think Hurst wanted to loan him out, but considering Andre was plastered all over our promotional blurb for the season, I would guess that word came down from above that the poster boy for ITFC 18/19 had to stay, but that didn’t mean Hurst necessarily had to play him.

Lambert’s tied up in knots over whether to try and stay up or look to the future. All I know is starting Skuse, Chalobah and Downes together is no great advance on what Mick was doing.

There are loads of players dotted around with 'youngest player' records that don't go on to achieve. As problems go, Andre is bottom of the list.

Login to get fewer ads

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 19:45 - Feb 10 with 5259 viewsKeaneish

Does he warrant being so? Haven't seen anything from him to suggest he should be starting.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 19:47 - Feb 10 with 5248 viewssparks

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 18:45 - Feb 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

There are loads of players dotted around with 'youngest player' records that don't go on to achieve. As problems go, Andre is bottom of the list.

He's talented and an intelligent footballer. But not so talented, yet, that his slight frame is not a problem in a championship game. Needs to get more streetwise, maybe bulk up a bit. Teddy is looking more like a proper championship player, physically. Patience.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 20:02 - Feb 10 with 5184 viewsjaykay

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 18:26 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

i think his dad was doing more than that.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 20:03 - Feb 10 with 5177 viewsstrikalite

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 19:47 - Feb 10 by sparks

He's talented and an intelligent footballer. But not so talented, yet, that his slight frame is not a problem in a championship game. Needs to get more streetwise, maybe bulk up a bit. Teddy is looking more like a proper championship player, physically. Patience.

Yet I look at Jamal Lewis who is so similar to AD in terms of physique and question that, though Lewis is two years older, that two years can make a difference I guess...
So then, Andre Dozzell. on 20:07 - Feb 10 with 5152 viewsRomeo4

From what I’ve seen of him he’s decent on the ball and seems to have the ability to pick a forward pass but he lacks physicality and is too slow to find space. Whether he ever makes up for these shortcomings remain to be seen. Hopefully he’ll flourish with us in league 1. After all he’s one of our own.
So then, Andre Dozzell. on 22:17 - Feb 10 with 4969 viewstuxcedo

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 18:26 - Feb 10 by Ace_High1

Might as well be in the team.

The amount of average squad filler we seem to sign and play is a joke.

Nolan is not better than Dozzell or Bishop. Chalobah is a waste of a player as he will not be here next season.

Skuse, Bishop, Dozzell midfield 3 rest of the season.

I agree give this midfield a chance, even play Downes instead of Skuse. Let’s see what they can do, they can’t do any worse and may surprise a few doubters.
So then, Andre Dozzell. on 00:17 - Feb 11 with 4839 viewsMrTown

Not a player for a relegation fight I feel.

Bishop/Downes/Dozzell could be a decent midfield three in the future.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 00:30 - Feb 11 with 4825 viewspatrickswell

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 00:17 - Feb 11 by MrTown

Can’t do any worse than the combos who’ve represented us in the middle so far. Chalobah/Skuse/Nolan have all played in plenty of defeats this year and Trev won’t be here next year...Come on Lambert, get the future in place now!
So then, Andre Dozzell. on 04:59 - Feb 11 with 4739 viewsgroovyASH

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 00:17 - Feb 11 by MrTown

Relegation fight, ha! That's funny

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 09:45 - Feb 11 with 4513 viewsMullysplace1

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 04:59 - Feb 11 by groovyASH

Relegation fight, ha! That's funny

He is too lightweight. He gets muscled off the ball too easily. Next season in L1 will be even worse. There are some right hairy @rsed bruisers in that league. Its going to be a real shock to our cotton wool players. I watch a lot of L1 and L2 football and we are going to struggle. The likes of Dozzell really arnt the answer.
So then, Andre Dozzell. on 09:51 - Feb 11 with 4480 viewsitfcjoe

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 20:03 - Feb 10 by strikalite

Yet I look at Jamal Lewis who is so similar to AD in terms of physique and question that, though Lewis is two years older, that two years can make a difference I guess...

Lewis is so fast though, and plays in an area off the pitch where it isn't a physcial battle everyt time you get on the ball

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 09:55 - Feb 11 with 4450 viewsHerbivore

Dozzer will be sold in the summer for a couple of million I think, probably to someone like Bournemouth.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 09:55 - Feb 11 with 4453 viewsitfcjoe

I hope so, because for his obvious physical flaws he is still the best passer at the club.

There was a tweet from ITFC Tactics last week (@IpswichTactics) which stated that (and it is obviously a small sample size) that league wide

Any guesses which #itfc player these stats belong to?

Deep completions per 90 - 1.58 (29th in league)
Smart passes per 90 - 2.77 (2nd in league)
Through passes per 90 - 2.77 (3rd in league)

For a team that can't create anything at all, is it not worth trying something with Andre? Yes he may be a passenger at times defensively, but he can and will create things.

Bar a decent impact over the next few weeks, I can't see him being here next season - it's important he gets that move right - such a shame he got injured v Brum as looked to be flying after the Euro's and Mick was giving him proper responsibility on the ball.

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 10:20 - Feb 11 with 4374 viewsJammyDodgerrr

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 09:55 - Feb 11 by itfcjoe

I hope so, because for his obvious physical flaws he is still the best passer at the club.

There was a tweet from ITFC Tactics last week (@IpswichTactics) which stated that (and it is obviously a small sample size) that league wide

Any guesses which #itfc player these stats belong to?

Deep completions per 90 - 1.58 (29th in league)
Smart passes per 90 - 2.77 (2nd in league)
Through passes per 90 - 2.77 (3rd in league)

For a team that can't create anything at all, is it not worth trying something with Andre? Yes he may be a passenger at times defensively, but he can and will create things.

Bar a decent impact over the next few weeks, I can't see him being here next season - it's important he gets that move right - such a shame he got injured v Brum as looked to be flying after the Euro's and Mick was giving him proper responsibility on the ball.

Whilst he has his moments, unfortunately he is a passenger far too often, and we do not have the players around him to carry such a luxury. At least with Bishop, he brings something else in his box-to-box play. Hurst got absolutely crucified for not playing him, but everything suggests he was right not to. Interesting that his Dad was pulling up trees about it, but has said nothing now and he isn't featuring under Lambert.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 10:44 - Feb 11 with 4298 viewsitfcjoe

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 10:20 - Feb 11 by JammyDodgerrr

Whilst he has his moments, unfortunately he is a passenger far too often, and we do not have the players around him to carry such a luxury. At least with Bishop, he brings something else in his box-to-box play. Hurst got absolutely crucified for not playing him, but everything suggests he was right not to. Interesting that his Dad was pulling up trees about it, but has said nothing now and he isn't featuring under Lambert.

I don't think it needs to be over complicated - can we get him into the team and on the ball enough for his excellent passing range to make a difference

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 11:05 - Feb 11 with 4243 viewsKieran_Knows

Probably not. Can see him leaving this summer unfortunately, probably well below his value as well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So then, Andre Dozzell. on 22:34 - Feb 11 with 4027 viewsDavidDymondSuperfan

No. After the QPR home game, he doesn’t deserve to play again this season tbh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024