Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fast forward a year and Norwich could be going down and town going up 18:25 - Feb 10 with 842 viewsOxford_Blue

Just to put a positive spin on what is obviously not an ideal current position but we might look back in just over a year and see the club on the upward trajectory whilst Norwich are battling relegation, as the team that we faced today was nowhere near as a good as the team that went up in 2014/15 (and which beat a better Ipswich side) and that Norwich side still went down.
Fast forward a year and Norwich could be going down and town going up on 18:30 - Feb 10 with 819 viewsTrequartista

I think we need to be hoping they don't go up in the first place as once you go up, you have millions to improve your team with. The strength of their side at the moment is almost irrelevant as not many will still be regulars.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Fast forward a year and Norwich could be going down and town going up on 18:31 - Feb 10 with 802 viewsBlueBadger

Norwich will be back in the championship before we are, I fear.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Fast forward a year and Norwich could be going down and town going up on 18:37 - Feb 10 with 770 viewsLeagueOne

Fast forward a year and Norwich could be going down and town going up on 18:31 - Feb 10 by BlueBadger

Norwich will be back in the championship before we are, I fear.

We'll be lucky to come back with Marcus Evans at the helm. He's a tool.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024