Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HOT TAKE; today was good 19:10 - Feb 10 with 2899 viewschicoazul

Don't get me wrong, our defence is slow and bad and our attack non-existent and the Banter Era was strong with only 3 of our January additions starting but yes boyos, today was good. We knocked it around nicely around the first 2/3ds of the pitch, Judge is very tidy and direct, we look like we have a plan even though we can't execute it as we have no forwards (although I do like Keane but I think this is because he minds me of Alan Lee, even wears the 14), and I don't care what anyone says I thought the various barneys involving the bench and the one with Downes at the end were fantastic and showed at least some passion and fight.
Bodes well for next year IMVHOYFCs. Give me 10-15 new players, Bishop Judge + Downes every week, some nasty hooligans at centre half, a game-plan, some fight and spite, and we will be ok.
Oh, and they will get relegated with a new low points record next season and get done 10-0 at the Eithad.
COYFBS.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

HOT TAKE; today was good on 19:11 - Feb 10 with 2852 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Agree with a lot of that, just not as many changes!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

HOT TAKE; today was good on 19:12 - Feb 10 with 2849 viewsBlueastheycome

I’m swinging towards your way of thinking too after the dust has settled abit.
HOT TAKE; today was good on 20:42 - Feb 10 with 2637 viewswarkthisway

So if you , i and every other fan can see our defence is slow - why didn’t Lambert get in quick defenders in the window - and how mr 5/10 Chambers gets in every week I don’t know .

bentnkuqi

HOT TAKE; today was good on 20:44 - Feb 10 with 2616 viewsJakeITFC

Yeah, don’t disagree with much of that.

We were always gonna lose 2/3-0, at least some of it was funny.
HOT TAKE; today was good on 20:49 - Feb 10 with 2598 viewssausagedog

If that’s a list of the good points I’d hate to see the bad ones
HOT TAKE; today was good on 21:01 - Feb 10 with 2549 viewsCoco

Paul Lamberts Blue and White Arrrrrrmmmyyyy!

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

HOT TAKE; today was good on 21:12 - Feb 10 with 2515 viewsshoopdelang

HOT TAKE; today was good on 20:42 - Feb 10 by warkthisway

So if you , i and every other fan can see our defence is slow - why didn’t Lambert get in quick defenders in the window - and how mr 5/10 Chambers gets in every week I don’t know .

“ Why didn’t lambert get in quick defenders “ have you any idea how thick you sound. You don’t just stumble across a solid defender who is also rapid. If you did he would be at a better club that ours. F*ckme unbelievable.
HOT TAKE; today was good on 21:35 - Feb 10 with 2449 viewstractorshark

Spot on. I predicted a 3-0 loss but didn’t expect us to be anywhere near as competitive.
I was actually surprised to see so much negativity on here afterwards.
Last season, we almost won at Carrow Road but we didn’t play as well as we did today.
It wasn’t brilliant but we did show some fight and, you’re right, once we settled we actually played some decent football.
Login to get fewer ads

HOT TAKE; today was good on 21:43 - Feb 10 with 2412 viewswarkthisway

HOT TAKE; today was good on 21:12 - Feb 10 by shoopdelang

“ Why didn’t lambert get in quick defenders “ have you any idea how thick you sound. You don’t just stumble across a solid defender who is also rapid. If you did he would be at a better club that ours. F*ckme unbelievable.

He’s paid £2m a year to use his contacts-just a bluffer

bentnkuqi

HOT TAKE; today was good on 22:00 - Feb 10 with 2357 viewsArnieM

I’m not convinced scum will even get promoted this season despite their current position. 3-totally flattered them, and if people think scum won that with “ease”I’m not sure what game they were watching.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

HOT TAKE; today was good on 22:10 - Feb 10 with 2323 viewsbluewein

HOT TAKE; today was good on 21:43 - Feb 10 by warkthisway

£2 million? Double what Mick was apparently on?

Have a day off...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

HOT TAKE; today was good on 22:46 - Feb 10 with 2248 viewswarkthisway

HOT TAKE; today was good on 22:00 - Feb 10 by ArnieM

I’m not convinced scum will even get promoted this season despite their current position. 3-totally flattered them, and if people think scum won that with “ease”I’m not sure what game they were watching.

I was there - they let us have the ball for a while - it could have been 3-0 at half time -sorry but we were very very poor

bentnkuqi

HOT TAKE; today was good on 22:47 - Feb 10 with 2241 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

HOT TAKE; today was good on 20:44 - Feb 10 by JakeITFC

Yeah, don’t disagree with much of that.

We were always gonna lose 2/3-0, at least some of it was funny.

The last ten minutes of that game would have been the best opportunity ever smash one of them inbreds. It was set up for it. Well worth the 3 match ban
HOT TAKE; today was good on 22:57 - Feb 10 with 2210 viewsLord_Lucan

HOT TAKE; today was good on 22:47 - Feb 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The last ten minutes of that game would have been the best opportunity ever smash one of them inbreds. It was set up for it. Well worth the 3 match ban

I was saying to K earlier. If i had ever made the grade and played in a derby I would have lasted about 30 seconds before being sent off.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

HOT TAKE; today was good on 23:02 - Feb 10 with 2177 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

HOT TAKE; today was good on 22:57 - Feb 10 by Lord_Lucan

I was saying to K earlier. If i had ever made the grade and played in a derby I would have lasted about 30 seconds before being sent off.

You wouldn’t have made it out of the tunnel. Nice to see a bit more needle than usual on the pitch today.
HOT TAKE; today was good on 02:21 - Feb 11 with 2042 viewsshoopdelang

HOT TAKE; today was good on 21:43 - Feb 10 by warkthisway

It’s budget and the clubs current position.
HOT TAKE; today was good on 09:35 - Feb 11 with 1826 viewsLord_Lucan

HOT TAKE; today was good on 23:02 - Feb 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You wouldn’t have made it out of the tunnel. Nice to see a bit more needle than usual on the pitch today.

Agree, they aren't as good a team but I was proud of them.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024