Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod 20:01 - Feb 10 with 5093 viewswarkthisway

What was all that about? Were they expecting the taliban? What a bunch of losers - clearly never get to try out their riot gear as nothing happens in Norfolk apart from a few incest parties- and why did they all come out and stare at us because there was an altercation in the dug out ?

bentnkuqi

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 21:21 - Feb 10 with 4728 viewsbournemouthblue

I'm not exactly sure why the Copper was getting involved with Lambert, what was that about?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 21:24 - Feb 10 with 4709 viewswarkthisway

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 21:21 - Feb 10 by bournemouthblue

I'm not exactly sure why the Copper was getting involved with Lambert, what was that about?

They were all hoping for trouble – pleased we didn’t give to them and make their day - pleased we won’t be playing them for a few years - what a weird place .

bentnkuqi

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 21:27 - Feb 10 with 4671 viewspointofblue

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 21:24 - Feb 10 by warkthisway

They were all hoping for trouble – pleased we didn’t give to them and make their day - pleased we won’t be playing them for a few years - what a weird place .

Suffolk Police manage the Town fans (just as Norfolk Police manage the Norwich fans down here) and it was a Suffolk Police officer who was with Lambert when it all kicked off.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 21:29 - Feb 10 with 4637 viewsLord_Lucan

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 21:27 - Feb 10 by pointofblue

Suffolk Police manage the Town fans (just as Norfolk Police manage the Norwich fans down here) and it was a Suffolk Police officer who was with Lambert when it all kicked off.

It was Suffolk copper who was with Lambert but it isn't just Suffolk that monitor Town fans.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 21:33 - Feb 10 with 4605 viewswarkthisway

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 21:29 - Feb 10 by Lord_Lucan

It was Suffolk copper who was with Lambert but it isn't just Suffolk that monitor Town fans.

Ok they are all as bad as each other then - perhaps they all should be forced to work for the met for a year as part of training then maybe they would realise there are real criminals and football fans don’t need to be harassed -.

bentnkuqi

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 21:36 - Feb 10 with 4583 viewsITFC_Forever

BTP constable who was walking with us to the ground said it was ridiculously OTT compared to the games he does in London... Millwall, West Ham etc.
They didn’t understand what all the fuss was about and why they were there either.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 21:49 - Feb 10 with 4441 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 21:36 - Feb 10 by ITFC_Forever

BTP constable who was walking with us to the ground said it was ridiculously OTT compared to the games he does in London... Millwall, West Ham etc.
They didn’t understand what all the fuss was about and why they were there either.

Absolutely.
I would imagine the burglars in Attleborough & Wymondham had a field day though.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 21:57 - Feb 10 with 4365 viewswarkthisway

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 21:49 - Feb 10 by StochesStotasBlewe

Absolutely.
I would imagine the burglars in Attleborough & Wymondham had a field day though.

Think of all the worried and lonely sheep this afternoon

bentnkuqi

Login to get fewer ads

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 22:06 - Feb 10 with 4306 viewsLord_Lucan

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 21:57 - Feb 10 by warkthisway

Think of all the worried and lonely sheep this afternoon

Up north you mean? Norfolk is a pig area.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 22:09 - Feb 10 with 4283 viewswarkthisway

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 22:06 - Feb 10 by Lord_Lucan

Up north you mean? Norfolk is a pig area.

Sorry you are right - maybe why they go for their sisters instead

bentnkuqi

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 22:17 - Feb 10 with 4209 viewsflimflam

Thought all the stewards and plod today I spoke to were friendly and more than happy to help. They even let us slip through the cordon and walk back to County Hall which they didn't have to.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 22:24 - Feb 10 with 4155 viewswarkthisway

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 22:17 - Feb 10 by flimflam

Thought all the stewards and plod today I spoke to were friendly and more than happy to help. They even let us slip through the cordon and walk back to County Hall which they didn't have to.

So why were they trying to intimidate us during and after the game? - seems like you are happy to live in a Police state - very sad really that we just put up with all that

bentnkuqi

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 22:36 - Feb 10 with 4070 viewsflimflam

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 22:24 - Feb 10 by warkthisway

So why were they trying to intimidate us during and after the game? - seems like you are happy to live in a Police state - very sad really that we just put up with all that

We walked down from County Hall and went straight into ground and hung back after and walked back to County Hall so avoided all the over zealous policing so can only comment on what I experienced.

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 22:43 - Feb 10 with 4005 viewswarkthisway

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 22:36 - Feb 10 by flimflam

We walked down from County Hall and went straight into ground and hung back after and walked back to County Hall so avoided all the over zealous policing so can only comment on what I experienced.

Ok so you didn’t see them come out in front of us with helmets and truncheons when Lambert got sent off - that was intimidation

bentnkuqi

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 22:45 - Feb 10 with 3990 viewsLord_Lucan

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 22:43 - Feb 10 by warkthisway

Ok so you didn’t see them come out in front of us with helmets and truncheons when Lambert got sent off - that was intimidation

You weren't at Liberic then?

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 23:08 - Feb 10 with 3890 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 22:45 - Feb 10 by Lord_Lucan

You weren't at Liberic then?

Haha I remember that. All in all I should have stayed in Prague.
Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 23:13 - Feb 10 with 3855 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 21:24 - Feb 10 by warkthisway

If they really “wanted trouble” they would move it to a night game but they know the real Ipswich would show up for that, even in 2019 and not just hang about in Cardinal park either like Norwich did (and still get battered).

They won’t do it. Suffolk OB couldn’t even handle Ipswich in Ipswich the last time it was a night game.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 23:16]
Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 23:23 - Feb 10 with 3801 viewsLord_Lucan

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 23:13 - Feb 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

If they really “wanted trouble” they would move it to a night game but they know the real Ipswich would show up for that, even in 2019 and not just hang about in Cardinal park either like Norwich did (and still get battered).

They won’t do it. Suffolk OB couldn’t even handle Ipswich in Ipswich the last time it was a night game.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 23:16]

Thursday night.

That was one helluva day - The few Nodge that turned up hiding away in Frankie and Bennys.

That was the biggest modern day Ipswich turn out I think I've seen. County of Suffolk was mental. I forgot to tell Lisa we were turning up and she never had any staff on.

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 23:23 - Feb 10 with 3802 viewspelles321

You got lucky. I was made to walk all the way round, which meant I then was walking through all the Norwich fans heading towards the station. I tried to explain this at the time but to no avail. It just added a 10 minute walk to my journey and made it much easier for me if I did want to start trouble. Which I didn’t, I just wanted to watch a football match. In fairness to the those on duty, they were just following the orders from above, which were not clearly thought out.

After all the fuss of expecting 30 mins to pass security, I didn’t even have to show a photographic ID, just something with my name on plus the pat down was about 5 seconds.
Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 23:40 - Feb 10 with 3754 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 23:23 - Feb 10 by Lord_Lucan

Thursday night.

That was one helluva day - The few Nodge that turned up hiding away in Frankie and Bennys.

That was the biggest modern day Ipswich turn out I think I've seen. County of Suffolk was mental. I forgot to tell Lisa we were turning up and she never had any staff on.

Very early as well. Mobs everywhere.
Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 00:20 - Feb 11 with 3649 viewsflimflam

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 22:43 - Feb 10 by warkthisway

I was right at the back and yeah saw that and thought wtf but unless you jumped the wall doubt they would of done feck all but all rather dramatic and uneccessary.

I had my kids with me so done my best to avoid all the drama fairly successfully.

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 02:23 - Feb 11 with 3533 viewsshoopdelang

Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 21:27 - Feb 10 by pointofblue

Yes but he’s actually a Norwich fan. And part of “ Yarmouth yellows “ or whatever they’re called. Ironic really
Incredible overreaction from Norfolk Plod on 07:15 - Feb 11 with 3264 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Had to engage in some ignoring of instructions to skip behind the line of vans personally........I think maybe the presence of my 14 year old daughter added to the chances of the manoeveur coming off successfully.....well that and the killer punch of mentioning the John Lewes car park!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024