Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People losing faith in Paul Lambert 11:51 - Feb 11 with 4646 viewsskyblue23

I'm just unsure how people are losing faith in a guy that took over an awful team that had been ripped apart by Hurst and Evans. When he took over most people were saying they won't judge him this season or some even said until hes had 2 or 3 transfer windows etc.

The amount of times I've heard people say we don't play the 'Ipswich way' anymore and we shouldn't be playing hoof ball. Yet Lambert introduces a style where we pass it out from the back and as soon as we do it the fans start moaning.

Yes we are lacking up front but who else could Lambert have got in that would be better than we've managed to get or already have? He said himself they spoke to players who weren't up for the fight so they move on and Evans is never going to pump millions in to attract a striker when we could end up in league 1.

If by some miracle we stay up this season or if the more than likely happens and we go down to League 1. I'm not judging him until he's had a full preseason, all loans have gone back, all out of contract players are gone or resigned and hes had the same amount of time as Paul Hurst had in this season.

I didn't expect, as much as I wanted him too, for him to be able to turn this side around and keep us up with our financial issues and league position.

Paul Lambert is a blue!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

People losing faith in Paul Lambert on 16:18 - Feb 11 with 509 viewsHerbivore

People losing faith in Paul Lambert on 15:32 - Feb 11 by Mach_foreignBlue

Royle had lost 4 key players prior to his last season so you need to get familiar with the facts.
mccarthy had no ideas after losing Murphy.

My arguments are about the facts, yours are about the bizarre hatred of Royle whereas his successor in Magilton was far worse.

At least when Royle lost his top scorer he had the time and money to sign a replacement. Unfortunately that replacement was Sam Parkin, but still.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

People losing faith in Paul Lambert on 20:36 - Feb 11 with 450 viewsjasondozzell

Well said. Got to get behind Lambert and support him!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024