Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Keane 13:40 - Feb 11 with 14241 viewsleft_foot

Is up there with one of our worst players ever from what I have seen so far
Will Keane on 13:56 - Feb 11 with 4320 viewsFrimleyBlue

Will Keane on 13:54 - Feb 11 by suffolkpoker

I was told Will Keane , James Collins and Collin Quaner are all on around £20k a week.
with us paying most to all of it.

So really its around £1.5m punt in keeping us up...

And people question evans investment when you've got 2 rejections and an injured senior on 20k a week

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Will Keane on 13:58 - Feb 11 with 4318 viewsMullysplace1

Will Keane on 13:54 - Feb 11 by FrimleyBlue

Depends how much Evans will support lambert in keeping our youngsters

To have the likes of Lankester, Downes, Woolfenden and i'll say Bishop coz he's still young, etc in our squad, that's some lovely potential for the future.

As l said earlier in another post, most of the teams in L1 have big hairy @rsed thugs in their teams, our KIDS just wont cut it. We need some real seasoned pros for that league, not light weight options with no experience at that level, the kids really wont be the answer. as for goals, we just havent any in the team.
Will Keane on 14:02 - Feb 11 with 4300 viewsGlasgowBlue

I think that if we partnered him with Harrison he could do a similar job that Rory Fallon did for Jason Scotland. Hold the ball up and lay on the chances.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Will Keane on 14:04 - Feb 11 with 4297 viewsBluefish

Will Keane on 14:02 - Feb 11 by GlasgowBlue

I think that if we partnered him with Harrison he could do a similar job that Rory Fallon did for Jason Scotland. Hold the ball up and lay on the chances.

Mate we are all struggling here to lift ourselves. Bringing that era into it really could top us off

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Will Keane on 14:04 - Feb 11 with 4296 viewsMullysplace1

Will Keane on 14:02 - Feb 11 by GlasgowBlue

He wouldnt score them, even if he had the chances.
Will Keane on 14:06 - Feb 11 with 4281 viewsGlasgowBlue

Will Keane on 14:04 - Feb 11 by Mullysplace1

He wouldnt score them, even if he had the chances.

He’d be a very good ball winnner and provider.

Edit. Sorry, you mean Harrison? How many chances has he had. We aren’t exactly the most creative team in this league.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 14:07]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Will Keane on 14:09 - Feb 11 with 4270 viewsgordon

Will Keane on 13:56 - Feb 11 by Bluefish

He is far too good for league 1

I think this statement is premature while his strike-rate is under 1 goal per season as a professional footballer.
Will Keane on 14:12 - Feb 11 with 4258 viewsBluefish

Will Keane on 14:09 - Feb 11 by gordon

I think this statement is premature while his strike-rate is under 1 goal per season as a professional footballer.

Gordon if you have followed twtd for a while you will know that I am never wrong in judging a player. Keane is too good for league 1 and he is a good player

Login to get fewer ads

Will Keane on 14:13 - Feb 11 with 4256 viewsGarv

Will Keane on 13:56 - Feb 11 by FrimleyBlue

And people question evans investment when you've got 2 rejections and an injured senior on 20k a week

It's not a lot in the grand scheme though is it?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Will Keane on 14:17 - Feb 11 with 4250 viewsleft_foot

Will Keane on 13:55 - Feb 11 by Bluefish

Why has it taken so long for you to get back and post your assessment then?

Boom boom - I got it first time, you didn't need to explain it.

Does watching a game on TV not give you the right to an opinion? Or is it just your "trained eye" which is allowed an opinion.
Will Keane on 14:24 - Feb 11 with 4238 viewsBluefish

Will Keane on 14:17 - Feb 11 by left_foot

Boom boom - I got it first time, you didn't need to explain it.

Does watching a game on TV not give you the right to an opinion? Or is it just your "trained eye" which is allowed an opinion.

Just the trained eye. I'm not sure why most of the rest of you bother to turn up

Will Keane on 14:25 - Feb 11 with 4239 viewsitfcjoe

I really like him, think he is a very good player and would be very happy if he is here next season

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Will Keane on 14:25 - Feb 11 with 4232 viewsgordon

Will Keane on 14:12 - Feb 11 by Bluefish

Gordon if you have followed twtd for a while you will know that I am never wrong in judging a player. Keane is too good for league 1 and he is a good player

Good point. On the 7th August 2018 you said that Kayden Jackson could be the most important Town signing since Marcus Stewart.

And on the 2nd August you said "I want to sell waggy, garner and Jonas and bring in Nolan, Jackson, tilt and Toto".
Will Keane on 14:28 - Feb 11 with 4222 viewsBluefish

Will Keane on 14:25 - Feb 11 by gordon

Good point. On the 7th August 2018 you said that Kayden Jackson could be the most important Town signing since Marcus Stewart.

And on the 2nd August you said "I want to sell waggy, garner and Jonas and bring in Nolan, Jackson, tilt and Toto".

Proper weird stalking

I hadn't seen them play at those points so I wasn't judging them on that. It doesnt say they are brilliant, an important signing doesn't mean they are a perfect player it means that we need to have got it right.

Will Keane on 14:28 - Feb 11 with 4221 viewssuffolkpoker

haha

We all get excited over new signings. I remember saying to my mate that Jason Scotland will score tons of goals for us.

in my defence i did also say 'When we get Charlie Austin, he will be massive for us'

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Will Keane on 14:31 - Feb 11 with 4213 viewsleft_foot

Will Keane on 14:24 - Feb 11 by Bluefish

Just the trained eye. I'm not sure why most of the rest of you bother to turn up

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself
Will Keane on 14:33 - Feb 11 with 4211 viewschicoazul

A-ha!!!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Will Keane on 14:34 - Feb 11 with 4210 viewsgordon

Will Keane on 14:28 - Feb 11 by Bluefish

Proper weird stalking

I hadn't seen them play at those points so I wasn't judging them on that. It doesnt say they are brilliant, an important signing doesn't mean they are a perfect player it means that we need to have got it right.

You can't have it both ways old boy. You seemed to be selling yourself as some kind of legend of TWTD, but It took about 30 seconds to check the evidence. Do you think Kayden Jackson is worth £20million yet?
gmpf on 14:35 - Feb 11 with 4205 viewsDyland

Will Keane on 14:28 - Feb 11 by Bluefish

Proper weird stalking

:)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Will Keane on 14:39 - Feb 11 with 4196 viewsgordon

Will Keane on 14:28 - Feb 11 by suffolkpoker

haha

We all get excited over new signings. I remember saying to my mate that Jason Scotland will score tons of goals for us.

in my defence i did also say 'When we get Charlie Austin, he will be massive for us'

Bluefish probably got 'Parkin' printed on the back of his ITFC shirt in 2005.
Will Keane on 14:53 - Feb 11 with 4178 viewsBluefish

Will Keane on 14:39 - Feb 11 by gordon

Bluefish probably got 'Parkin' printed on the back of his ITFC shirt in 2005.

Parkin is another that I called after seeing him play at the beginning and wondering what on earth we had done. Again it is a big difference to getting excited by an unknown signing that I haven't seen play before.

Will Keane on 14:55 - Feb 11 with 4174 viewsBluefish

Will Keane on 14:34 - Feb 11 by gordon

You can't have it both ways old boy. You seemed to be selling yourself as some kind of legend of TWTD, but It took about 30 seconds to check the evidence. Do you think Kayden Jackson is worth £20million yet?

I am a legend of TWTD and I have also never been wrong on a player....or manager

Will Keane on 14:59 - Feb 11 with 4165 viewsStewart27

Looking at some of the comments on here.

It’s embarrasing to see how low standard have sunk in what people are looking for in a striker.

Sort of holds it up well
Hustle and bustle
Tries hard

Pathetic
Will Keane on 15:02 - Feb 11 with 4153 viewsPJH

Will Keane on 14:55 - Feb 11 by Bluefish

I am a legend of TWTD and I have also never been wrong on a player....or manager

Off topic but why were you not in your allocated seat yesterday, or at least I assume that you were not?
I think you said that you were in row HH and up against the fence,I was in GG Seat 1 and there were seven or eight empty seats in row HH, must have been a bit cramped somewhere else.
Will Keane on 15:07 - Feb 11 with 4146 viewsSuperfrans

Will Keane on 13:58 - Feb 11 by Mullysplace1

As l said earlier in another post, most of the teams in L1 have big hairy @rsed thugs in their teams, our KIDS just wont cut it. We need some real seasoned pros for that league, not light weight options with no experience at that level, the kids really wont be the answer. as for goals, we just havent any in the team.

Nolan isn't a hairy-asred thug, but he was one of the best players in the division last season.

Of course, we'll need a mix, but I would expect these to all be in our squad next season, if we want them to be. That's a reasonable mix of experience and youth imho.

The big worry for me right now is that three strikers are unlikely to be back much before Xmas, if then - Sears, Morris, Folami. Plus Lankester is also out.

Gerken

Chambers
Nsiala
Woolfenden
Emmanuel
Kenlock

Skuse
Nolan
Judge
Edwards
Downes
Dozzell

Harrison
Jackson

Injured:
Sears, Lankester, Huws, Morris, Folami

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024