Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Keane 13:40 - Feb 11 with 14130 viewsleft_foot

Is up there with one of our worst players ever from what I have seen so far
Will Keane on 15:07 - Feb 11 with 3076 viewsBluefish

Will Keane on 15:02 - Feb 11 by PJH

Off topic but why were you not in your allocated seat yesterday, or at least I assume that you were not?
I think you said that you were in row HH and up against the fence,I was in GG Seat 1 and there were seven or eight empty seats in row HH, must have been a bit cramped somewhere else.

I was in mine but I was further along. I did notice all of the empty seats at that end and wonder where they were. I also saw you at one point but couldn't get across to say hello

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Will Keane on 15:17 - Feb 11 with 3061 viewsMrTown

Ridiculous, surely you didn't watch yesterday.

He's not a bad player at all, rather slow, but decent in the air, his hold up player in regards to linking with runners beyond him is very clever, has good feet as well.

Let's bare in mind that I would imagine Keane was not Lambert's first choice (no disrespect to Keane), but the reality is Lambert probably enquired about 3 or 4 strikers before Keane and it just didn't work out (being bottom doesn't help).

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Will Keane on 15:44 - Feb 11 with 3034 viewsGluedtoBlue

I think Keane is a good attacker. It's not all about scoring 30 goals, he's not that man but as a hold up player I think he is pretty handy.

Partner him with another and get midfielders coming into dangerous areas and then you could see his value.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

Will Keane on 15:49 - Feb 11 with 3025 viewsWitherspoon123

Stern John was pretty bad
Will Keane on 16:34 - Feb 11 with 2989 viewsPJH

Will Keane on 15:07 - Feb 11 by Bluefish

I was in mine but I was further along. I did notice all of the empty seats at that end and wonder where they were. I also saw you at one point but couldn't get across to say hello

Right, I did not know that you knew me-unless we met at a MM Appreciation Society meeting.
Will Keane on 18:01 - Feb 11 with 2964 viewsBluefish

Will Keane on 16:34 - Feb 11 by PJH

Right, I did not know that you knew me-unless we met at a MM Appreciation Society meeting.

Briefly introduced pre boro last game of the season at home. Lots of people there that day though

Will Keane on 18:52 - Feb 11 with 2949 viewsbournemouthblue

Will Keane on 13:42 - Feb 11 by gordon

Skill-wise, perhaps. But he is quite good at sort of bundling into defenders in dangerous positions, with the ball then bouncing into the path of one of our onrushing midfielders who scuff a shot 8 yards wide.

I've seen far worse targetmen, we simply didn't get enough people in support of him

If you had flying wingers or full backs in and around him, he'd look far better

He seemed alright when he dropped deeper and linked up play

If he was available at a good price he'd be worth signing imho, a season in League One may do him some good and build up some confidence
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 22:16]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Will Keane on 18:53 - Feb 11 with 2946 viewsPecker

He isn't great, but nowhere near as bad as others we have had.
Login to get fewer ads

Will Keane on 22:28 - Feb 11 with 2894 viewsreusersfreekicks

Will Keane on 14:28 - Feb 11 by Bluefish

Proper weird stalking

I hadn't seen them play at those points so I wasn't judging them on that. It doesnt say they are brilliant, an important signing doesn't mean they are a perfect player it means that we need to have got it right.

Caught bang to rights
Will Keane on 07:40 - Feb 12 with 2830 viewsDubtractor

Why is this place always so polarised?

He's neither rubbish or brilliant.

Just an ok forward who very evidently doesn't score too many goals.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Will Keane on 07:52 - Feb 12 with 2817 viewsBluefish

Will Keane on 22:28 - Feb 11 by reusersfreekicks

Caught bang to rights

I'll make it easier for the thickos because we have quite a lot on here

A new film is released and you read what it is about. You then say I can't wait to see this, I hope and reckon it is going to be good, this is not a review. You then go and watch it and realise it isn't very good and was a waste of money, that is a review.

Keep trying though people

Will Keane on 08:19 - Feb 12 with 2793 viewsgordon

Will Keane on 07:52 - Feb 12 by Bluefish

A new film is released and you read what it is about. You then say I can't wait to see this, I hope and reckon it is going to be good, this is not a review. You then go and watch it and realise it isn't very good and was a waste of money, that is a review.

I must say I like do like the cut of your gib, there's an uncouth, ballsy charm to your flailings. Like an angry woodpecker trying to break out of a bird ringer's bag.
Will Keane on 13:18 - Feb 12 with 2752 viewsLeoMuff

Will Keane on 07:52 - Feb 12 by Bluefish

maybe you shouldn’t be giving it the big one when you have posted for all to read that Kayden Jackson could be the next sir Marcus.

Makes you look a tad divvy.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Will Keane on 13:41 - Feb 12 with 2736 viewsBluefish

Will Keane on 13:18 - Feb 12 by LeoMuff

maybe you shouldn’t be giving it the big one when you have posted for all to read that Kayden Jackson could be the next sir Marcus.

Makes you look a tad divvy.

Not what I said at all but it is clearly too complex for you to understand. What I actually said was we need Jackson to have the impact that Stewart did if we are to do anything in this division, if he proves to be be able to cut it and can score the goals then we can push up the table. If he can't........

Your lack of ability to read and comprehend makes you look really really divvy

Will Keane on 13:43 - Feb 12 with 2734 viewsPJH

Will Keane on 18:01 - Feb 11 by Bluefish

Briefly introduced pre boro last game of the season at home. Lots of people there that day though

Right, sorry I thought that if we had met then it must have been at a hoppy hosted gathering.
There were a lot of people there that day, some I had met before (and since)and obviously some that I had not.

edit-also sorry that it took me 18 hours to see your post.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 13:45]
Will Keane on 13:54 - Feb 12 with 2726 viewsLeoMuff

Will Keane on 13:41 - Feb 12 by Bluefish

Not what I said at all but it is clearly too complex for you to understand. What I actually said was we need Jackson to have the impact that Stewart did if we are to do anything in this division, if he proves to be be able to cut it and can score the goals then we can push up the table. If he can't........

Your lack of ability to read and comprehend makes you look really really divvy

So the quotes are wrong ? You didn’t say He could be the next Stewart ? Or you were happy to replace jonas, waggy, and garner for tilt, Nolan, toto etc

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Will Keane on 13:59 - Feb 12 with 2722 viewsBluefish

Will Keane on 13:54 - Feb 12 by LeoMuff

So the quotes are wrong ? You didn’t say He could be the next Stewart ? Or you were happy to replace jonas, waggy, and garner for tilt, Nolan, toto etc

From memory I said it would be as important a signing as Stewart. As I have explained already that is a completely different meaning to what you are weirdly trying to give it.

Not sure about the other quote but it is along the lines of doing good business by selling wantaway players and signing your managers top picks. Again I haven't stated that I had watched them. I was a big fan of Waghorn especially from game 1

Will Keane on 21:58 - Feb 12 with 2661 viewsCaptMickMills

Easily best striker we've had this season ! That may not be saying a lot but I really like him as a player.
Will Keane on 23:37 - Feb 12 with 2633 viewsthorpedo

Quality player - you don't last as long as he did at Man United without being decent. Has a touch of class about him and could be a real asset with the right set up around him - whatever division we are in. Hope he stays - and stays fit.

Thorpedo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024