Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday 17:27 - Feb 11 with 12642 viewshampstead_blue

Have to say it was poor.

His reason was that one of the opps staff was entering the ITFC technical area. Really?

That's not good enough for me. He has to rise above any goading. He deserves a touchline bad.

Has he come out and apologised for his poor behaviour. Has he accepted responsibility for his actions yet?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 17:30 - Feb 11 with 6336 viewsnoggin

I think we have bigger issues to stress over.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 17:31 - Feb 11 with 6326 viewsSuperfrans

He has said that their staff were giving it large to his staff, so he stepped in to defend them.
And he has said he won't apologise.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 17:31 - Feb 11 with 6319 viewscaught-in-limbo

Give him a break, it happened against scum. Lack of passion would have had some people saying he was still a scummer.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 17:31 - Feb 11 with 6315 viewslazyblue

Watch again, he only started to get really angry when another two idiots started on him and then stewards seemed to decide it was his fault too.
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 17:34 - Feb 11 with 6279 viewsMrTown

Who the feck cares, he showed passion for the badge, why are you jumping on his back for a few handbags.

I loved it, we needs to refind that nasty side to our game again. Too soft, flimsy and nice.

All season, teams have probably been thinking, little old Ipswich are coming to Town, these will roll over easily enough, on Sunday reflected a different story, we were beat by top of the league but we didn't go down without a fight.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 17:51]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 17:38 - Feb 11 with 6244 viewsLuk38644

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 17:31 - Feb 11 by lazyblue

Watch again, he only started to get really angry when another two idiots started on him and then stewards seemed to decide it was his fault too.

The steward that manhandles him is the one that p*ssed me off tbh, a police officer was already on the case and a steward comes in with his hands all over Lambert and it's completely unnecessary.

I honestly don't get why people are saying PL should have behaved - Ex-manager who left on bad terms who now manages local rivals in a high stakes game which already carries alot of animosity. I'd be worried if he just stood there arms folded while his staff got abused, I like that we have a manager who sticks up for his staff, players and the fans.
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 17:41 - Feb 11 with 6212 viewsstrikalite

On a Professional level you're right, a man with his experience should have been above all that really, but I can't explain as a fan why I loved it, a throw back to the good old days before all these camera's everywhere I suppose, a bit of passion showing what it all means to him...
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 17:49 - Feb 11 with 6145 viewsSitfcB

Giveover ffs.

Love a bit of argy bargy.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 17:50 - Feb 11 with 6138 viewsartsbossbeard

He's gone fishing but not sure if he' going to get a decent catch here.

Worth checking back in on later, I reckon.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 17:59 - Feb 11 with 6058 viewsJimmyJazz

His behaviour was spot on, anyone who expected us to go their, take the inevitable defeat and meekly go home with our tails between our legs can do one

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 18:04 - Feb 11 with 6012 viewsCuffy81

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 17:38 - Feb 11 by Luk38644

The steward that manhandles him is the one that p*ssed me off tbh, a police officer was already on the case and a steward comes in with his hands all over Lambert and it's completely unnecessary.

I honestly don't get why people are saying PL should have behaved - Ex-manager who left on bad terms who now manages local rivals in a high stakes game which already carries alot of animosity. I'd be worried if he just stood there arms folded while his staff got abused, I like that we have a manager who sticks up for his staff, players and the fans.

Nailed it bang on, the whole incident was made 10x worse by the steward, undoubtedly we'll get punished but that steward should get what's coming to him.

Lambert was always going to be near boiling point, I should imagine their bench were doing a good job on him judging by Farkes wink.

Misguided, yes but nothing more. Personally I loved the passion and sticking up for his team.

Chambers was lucky not to see red
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 18:14 - Feb 11 with 5951 viewshampstead_blue

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 17:50 - Feb 11 by artsbossbeard

He's gone fishing but not sure if he' going to get a decent catch here.

Worth checking back in on later, I reckon.

Not at all.

As much as I do Iike his manner with the press, fans and ideas on the club, he made himself look foolish and let the club down in a big way.

I'm talking as a veteran who got the beans at times. Lambert needs to come out and apoligise.
Some of you in this thread who think it's 'cool' to behave like that need to consider the impact that image has on young children and families.

It's poor at best.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 18:15 - Feb 11 with 5939 viewsSomethingBlue

Why the need for him to apologise? It can't be upsetting you that much. There are much better things to concern oneself with during a day.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 18:15 - Feb 11 with 5933 viewsSitfcB

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 17:38 - Feb 11 by Luk38644

Yes but we are sleepy Ipswich town who don’t do naughty things.

We have some wet wipe fans, mainly cos of the age of most of the fan base.

COYB

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 18:26 - Feb 11 with 5868 viewsSomethingBlue

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 18:14 - Feb 11 by hampstead_blue

Not at all.

As much as I do Iike his manner with the press, fans and ideas on the club, he made himself look foolish and let the club down in a big way.

I'm talking as a veteran who got the beans at times. Lambert needs to come out and apoligise.
Some of you in this thread who think it's 'cool' to behave like that need to consider the impact that image has on young children and families.

It's poor at best.

With the very greatest of respect, I'm not sure being a veteran adds any weight to your point.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 18:30 - Feb 11 with 5833 viewsMrTown

Not at all.

It's poor at best.

Feck that, needs to apologise! Hahahaha.

He's the Scottish Simeone!!

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 18:33 - Feb 11 with 5806 viewshampstead_blue

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 18:26 - Feb 11 by SomethingBlue

With the very greatest of respect, I'm not sure being a veteran adds any weight to your point.

My point was that we had to endure obscene provocation and keep our cool and stay on the ball.
He has no excuse.

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 18:37 - Feb 11 with 5754 views44_not_out

Not at all.

It's poor at best.

You my friend are best described as a snowflake.
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 18:39 - Feb 11 with 5735 viewsIllinoisblue

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 18:33 - Feb 11 by hampstead_blue

My point was that we had to endure obscene provocation and keep our cool and stay on the ball.
He has no excuse.

maybe football's not for you

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 18:43 - Feb 11 with 5703 viewsSitfcB

Not at all.

It's poor at best.

COYB

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 19:08 - Feb 11 with 5521 viewsBlueBadger

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 18:33 - Feb 11 by hampstead_blue

He has no excuse.

Could you not just act like a soldier and keep your cool about it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 19:09 - Feb 11 with 5509 viewscarlisleaway

What we don’t know is if the German staff spoke to Lambert in there native language, forgetting PL understood the language. Just putting it out there as a possibility.
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 19:17 - Feb 11 with 5450 viewsBluefish

He worked out that writing letters fooled the fans before but he would need something else to distract from a derby defeat

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 19:18 - Feb 11 with 5439 viewshampstead_blue

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 19:09 - Feb 11 by carlisleaway

What we don’t know is if the German staff spoke to Lambert in there native language, forgetting PL understood the language. Just putting it out there as a possibility.

Sticks and stones.......

It's one of the problems with football. Players and managers are snowflakes. A bit of heat and pressure and they all melt

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 19:19 - Feb 11 with 5432 viewsBlueBadger

Give over you great fanny.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024