Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday 17:27 - Feb 11 with 12659 viewshampstead_blue

Have to say it was poor.

His reason was that one of the opps staff was entering the ITFC technical area. Really?

That's not good enough for me. He has to rise above any goading. He deserves a touchline bad.

Has he come out and apologised for his poor behaviour. Has he accepted responsibility for his actions yet?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 19:49 - Feb 11 with 5109 viewsLord_Lucan

Better than telling your own fans to feck off.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 19:50 - Feb 11 with 5101 viewsSpruceMoose

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 19:49 - Feb 11 by Lord_Lucan

Better than telling your own fans to feck off.

I love both actions for different reasons.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 20:08 - Feb 11 with 5059 viewsEastTownBlue

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 17:38 - Feb 11 by Luk38644

The steward that manhandles him is the one that p*ssed me off tbh, a police officer was already on the case and a steward comes in with his hands all over Lambert and it's completely unnecessary.

I honestly don't get why people are saying PL should have behaved - Ex-manager who left on bad terms who now manages local rivals in a high stakes game which already carries alot of animosity. I'd be worried if he just stood there arms folded while his staff got abused, I like that we have a manager who sticks up for his staff, players and the fans.

The steward made sure that he got his moment in the limelight.
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 21:26 - Feb 11 with 4997 viewsPJH

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 19:50 - Feb 11 by SpruceMoose

I love both actions for different reasons.

Yep, both justified in their particular circumstances, in my opinion.
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 21:46 - Feb 11 with 4957 viewsKeaneish

I'm far more horrified wit a few of the challenges we put in than some gesticulating on the side lines. I think Nolan's tackle to kick start it was pretty poor as was Downes at the death. When i say horrified, that's an exaggeration. In fact, actually, never mind, let's scratch them off as part of the game.

Best moment for me was Cantwell steaming into Flynn Downes and pretty much bounce off him. One of the top three embarrassing moments on their part along with that muppet on the bench mouthing "wot you gonna do about it?" to Lambert and Steiperman's dive.

Most fun derby since our last victory.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 21:55 - Feb 11 with 4939 viewswarkthisway

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 21:26 - Feb 11 by PJH

Yep, both justified in their particular circumstances, in my opinion.

Not the sort of person we need at Portman Road are you then .

bentnkuqi

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 21:57 - Feb 11 with 4934 viewsPJH

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 21:55 - Feb 11 by warkthisway

Not the sort of person we need at Portman Road are you then .

Certainly not, I should be replaced by a middle aged drunk who verbally abuses our manager and players.
I wonder where they all are this season?
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 22:20 - Feb 11 with 4881 viewsMelford

Highlight of the game for me, they all got stuck in, not just Lambert, even Bart came up to get involved. I'm sure Chambers lamped someone in the middle of that. It was like the 99 call in rugby. A mass brawl between the players and the staff is exactly the kind of thing I want to see on derby day. I like how we roughed them up, we were never going to win it as a game of football but we did a good job of kicking them all over the park

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Login to get fewer ads

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 22:41 - Feb 11 with 4851 viewsMattinLondon

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 18:14 - Feb 11 by hampstead_blue

Not at all.

As much as I do Iike his manner with the press, fans and ideas on the club, he made himself look foolish and let the club down in a big way.

I'm talking as a veteran who got the beans at times. Lambert needs to come out and apoligise.
Some of you in this thread who think it's 'cool' to behave like that need to consider the impact that image has on young children and families.

It's poor at best.

You’re a veteran? You should mention that more often.

On a serious note - I don’t think that many people really care about his behaviour
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 04:29 - Feb 12 with 4728 viewsBenters2

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 21:57 - Feb 11 by PJH

Certainly not, I should be replaced by a middle aged drunk who verbally abuses our manager and players.
I wonder where they all are this season?

Banned from Carrot Road.

I think you will find the attendances and support at PR has been pretty good to be fair.

See you at Reading 😛🍺🚜
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 08:10 - Feb 12 with 4680 viewsCuffy81

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 21:46 - Feb 11 by Keaneish

I'm far more horrified wit a few of the challenges we put in than some gesticulating on the side lines. I think Nolan's tackle to kick start it was pretty poor as was Downes at the death. When i say horrified, that's an exaggeration. In fact, actually, never mind, let's scratch them off as part of the game.

Best moment for me was Cantwell steaming into Flynn Downes and pretty much bounce off him. One of the top three embarrassing moments on their part along with that muppet on the bench mouthing "wot you gonna do about it?" to Lambert and Steiperman's dive.

Good points, a proper Derby at last. Last few games we have definitely gave them too much respect. They are playing the class card when they need to look at themselves, Farke wouldn't shake hands with Stuart Taylor after the game and Stiepermans dive was utterly pathetic

Harrisons tackle was the worst, that was a potential leg breaker.
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 08:15 - Feb 12 with 4663 viewsBluefish

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 21:46 - Feb 11 by Keaneish

You had fun losing 3-0 while the opposition taunted you for being bottom of the league while they are top? Why do you people feel the need to make this sort of rubbish up? I had far more fun in previous games where we have earned a close fought draw.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 08:26 - Feb 12 with 4644 viewsCuffy81

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 08:15 - Feb 12 by Bluefish

You had fun losing 3-0 while the opposition taunted you for being bottom of the league while they are top? Why do you people feel the need to make this sort of rubbish up? I had far more fun in previous games where we have earned a close fought draw.

Personally I enjoyed Sunday much more than conceding a 96th minute equaliser and our own manager telling our fans to #### off.

Each to their own
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 08:32 - Feb 12 with 4628 viewsartsbossbeard

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 08:26 - Feb 12 by Cuffy81

Personally I enjoyed Sunday much more than conceding a 96th minute equaliser and our own manager telling our fans to #### off.

Each to their own

Fair play to Mick that day, I was there and I didn't feel in the slightest upset by it. Maybe it's the ones who sung "your football is sh1t" and joined in with the Norwich on that chant that got most upset by it?

You know, the one's who are happy to dish it out but..

Each to their own.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 08:35 - Feb 12 with 4619 viewsCuffy81

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 08:32 - Feb 12 by artsbossbeard

Fair play to Mick that day, I was there and I didn't feel in the slightest upset by it. Maybe it's the ones who sung "your football is sh1t" and joined in with the Norwich on that chant that got most upset by it?

You know, the one's who are happy to dish it out but..

Each to their own.

Mick didn't deserve that stupid chant, we have done utterly idiotic fans at times but telling your own fans to ###@ off on those circumstances was a sad indictment on how the relationship had completely broken down and was beyond repair.
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 09:17 - Feb 12 with 4561 viewsKieran_Knows

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 22:20 - Feb 11 by Melford

Highlight of the game for me, they all got stuck in, not just Lambert, even Bart came up to get involved. I'm sure Chambers lamped someone in the middle of that. It was like the 99 call in rugby. A mass brawl between the players and the staff is exactly the kind of thing I want to see on derby day. I like how we roughed them up, we were never going to win it as a game of football but we did a good job of kicking them all over the park

That jobsworth steward in the middle of all that, b*llend.

Still, not quite sure there was anything wrong with Nolan's tackle in the first place......

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 09:18 - Feb 12 with 4561 viewsKieran_Knows

Have a word with yourself.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 09:24 - Feb 12 with 4548 viewsTownly

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 09:18 - Feb 12 by Kieran_Knows

Have a word with yourself.

Grown men acting as boys in the school playground.

Both sides seemed to be equally to blame.
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 09:47 - Feb 12 with 4507 viewsBluefish

Each to their own

I can't work out if football isn't for you or if you are just being far too emotional. What you are saying is tragic beyond belief, you wont find a neutral anywhere that agrees with you.

Maybe try cricket?

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 09:57 - Feb 12 with 4494 viewsCuffy81

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 09:47 - Feb 12 by Bluefish

I can't work out if football isn't for you or if you are just being far too emotional. What you are saying is tragic beyond belief, you wont find a neutral anywhere that agrees with you.

Maybe try cricket?

You really are the opinion police. Grow up you tedious troll.
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 10:12 - Feb 12 with 4475 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

First things he said on the matter were:

- He agrees the Ref was right to have sent him off
- The Ref sent off the wrong fella from the Norwich bench

It didn't look great and I've seen Norwich fans are loving it with plenty of memes at our/his expense. Did anyone else find it surprising to see the Police get involved so promptly.. they must have been sat there waiting for an excuse to jump up and have something to do
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 10:23 - Feb 12 with 4441 viewsjeera

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 09:24 - Feb 12 by Townly

Grown men acting as boys in the school playground.

Both sides seemed to be equally to blame.

He started it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 10:55 - Feb 12 with 4409 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Each to their own

I’ll give you the point re the 96th minute equaliser as that was properly gutting, but the general point remains - how on earth does anyone think being soundly beaten by our rivals is fun? Bizarre

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 11:05 - Feb 12 with 4381 viewsBluefish

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 10:55 - Feb 12 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I’ll give you the point re the 96th minute equaliser as that was properly gutting, but the general point remains - how on earth does anyone think being soundly beaten by our rivals is fun? Bizarre

They are desperately trying to kid themselves to save face. It is commonly seen in toddlers

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 11:13 - Feb 12 with 4373 viewshampstead_blue

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 09:47 - Feb 12 by Bluefish

Maybe try cricket?

Cricket is much more violent and you don't get childish fights on the pitch.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024