Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday 17:27 - Feb 11 with 12667 viewshampstead_blue

Have to say it was poor.

His reason was that one of the opps staff was entering the ITFC technical area. Really?

That's not good enough for me. He has to rise above any goading. He deserves a touchline bad.

Has he come out and apologised for his poor behaviour. Has he accepted responsibility for his actions yet?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 11:18 - Feb 12 with 1154 viewsCuffy81

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 10:55 - Feb 12 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I’ll give you the point re the 96th minute equaliser as that was properly gutting, but the general point remains - how on earth does anyone think being soundly beaten by our rivals is fun? Bizarre

Honesty thought we would get thrashed, 4/5. Maybe negative but after sheff wed at home and them lot beating Leeds I thought we were in for a proper hiding, that with the dreadful start we made I think I was relieved with 3-0.

Sad times hey?
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 11:35 - Feb 12 with 1103 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 11:18 - Feb 12 by Cuffy81

Honesty thought we would get thrashed, 4/5. Maybe negative but after sheff wed at home and them lot beating Leeds I thought we were in for a proper hiding, that with the dreadful start we made I think I was relieved with 3-0.

Sad times hey?

Still not sure how that made it in any way fun, but each to their own

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 12:07 - Feb 12 with 1055 viewsBluefish

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 11:18 - Feb 12 by Cuffy81

Sad times hey?

How many are you hoping to see us lose by tomorrow?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 12:15 - Feb 12 with 1041 viewsCuffy81

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 12:07 - Feb 12 by Bluefish

How many are you hoping to see us lose by tomorrow?

What are you on about? I never want us to lose any game but I was realistic about the prospect of a pasting on Sunday

Do you go to any games? Or another another twtd keyboard warrior.
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 12:30 - Feb 12 with 1016 viewsBluefish

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 12:15 - Feb 12 by Cuffy81

What are you on about? I never want us to lose any game but I was realistic about the prospect of a pasting on Sunday

Do you go to any games? Or another another twtd keyboard warrior.

Never seen us play live but I saw us on the TV before. Would I enjoy watching us lose if I went to the matches? Is that where I'm going wrong?

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 13:14 - Feb 12 with 988 viewsCuffy81

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 12:30 - Feb 12 by Bluefish

Never seen us play live but I saw us on the TV before. Would I enjoy watching us lose if I went to the matches? Is that where I'm going wrong?

Personally I don't pick and choose when I support this club regardless how bad we are.

Maybe you should get off your keyboard and attend some games, then maybe you'll understand why Sundays result and certainly the performance wasn't a disaster.
Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 13:43 - Feb 12 with 965 viewsBluefish

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 13:14 - Feb 12 by Cuffy81

Personally I don't pick and choose when I support this club regardless how bad we are.

Maybe you should get off your keyboard and attend some games, then maybe you'll understand why Sundays result and certainly the performance wasn't a disaster.

Will do. I always wondered what it is like inside the ground.

Do you cheer when we concede or do you wait until the end and cheer the better than expect defeat. How should I react if we draw?

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 16:10 - Feb 12 with 888 viewsMattinLondon

Lamberts behaviour on Sunday on 11:13 - Feb 12 by hampstead_blue

Cricket is much more violent and you don't get childish fights on the pitch.

The players throw around a lot of insults - it’s not a contact spurt so you rarely see things boil over.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024