Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... 19:54 - Feb 11 with 3289 viewsBlueastheycome

He’s brought a 1.75m home in the Ipswich countryside too apparently..

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-kit-har

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 19:55 - Feb 11 with 3256 viewsSpruceMoose

Nowhere near rich enough.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 19:56 - Feb 11 with 3237 viewsSarge

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 19:55 - Feb 11 by SpruceMoose

Clearly not if he’s buying houses smaller than many people.
Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 18:52 - Feb 12 with 2705 viewsbritbiker

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 19:55 - Feb 11 by SpruceMoose

I dont fhink even the Nights Watch can help us now. 'Winter really is coming for us.
Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 18:53 - Feb 12 with 2696 viewsSpruceMoose

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 18:52 - Feb 12 by britbiker

I dont fhink even the Nights Watch can help us now. 'Winter really is coming for us.

If ITFC where a GoT character we would be Hot Pie. Except we'd be crap at making pies.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 18:55 - Feb 12 with 2683 viewsfooters

It's a shame the name of a venerable journalist is tarnished by this Dungeons and Dragons rubbish.

#WeWantRealJonSnow

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 19:01 - Feb 12 with 2653 viewsChampionship

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 18:53 - Feb 12 by SpruceMoose

If ITFC where a GoT character we would be Hot Pie. Except we'd be crap at making pies.

We'd be Stannis' army.

Destroyed by a midget.
Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 19:02 - Feb 12 with 2649 viewsSpruceMoose

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 19:01 - Feb 12 by Championship

We'd be Stannis' army.

Destroyed by a midget.

That made oi laff.

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 19:14 - Feb 12 with 2607 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 19:01 - Feb 12 by Championship

We'd be Stannis' army.

Destroyed by a midget.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 12:13 - Feb 13 with 2205 viewsbritbiker

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 19:02 - Feb 12 by SpruceMoose

That made oi laff.

I really miss Tabby.
Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 12:16 - Feb 13 with 2188 viewschicoazul

GoT is very disappointing, turning as it has into just another zombie show.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 12:17 - Feb 13 with 2179 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Ed Sheeran apparently suggested he move to Suffolk as the two are mates...

He's recently said he feels like a 'Suffolk boy' among some other fluff in a BBC interview.
Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 12:30 - Feb 13 with 2128 viewsLeagueOne

Ha!

Probably not to buy the club but when we drop, but Evans could be wise to sell shares in the club to offload some of his responsibility and gain some funding back even if he cannot find someone to buy the entirety of it from him.

I'd convert my savings into ITFC shares now if the club did offer a scheme again, purely because I have seen the error in not putting my money where my mouth was the last time it was offered and have seen how disastrous ownership by a sole person/company has been, and I wish I knew what I know now, then. It would be good to have local business input too, as there's an incentive to the Town to have a thriving football club bringing tens of thousands to people to it.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 13:22 - Feb 13 with 2032 viewsFenboyBlue

Pah! He knows nothing.
Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 14:29 - Feb 13 with 1920 viewsSpruceMoose

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 12:30 - Feb 13 by LeagueOne

Ha!

Probably not to buy the club but when we drop, but Evans could be wise to sell shares in the club to offload some of his responsibility and gain some funding back even if he cannot find someone to buy the entirety of it from him.

I'd convert my savings into ITFC shares now if the club did offer a scheme again, purely because I have seen the error in not putting my money where my mouth was the last time it was offered and have seen how disastrous ownership by a sole person/company has been, and I wish I knew what I know now, then. It would be good to have local business input too, as there's an incentive to the Town to have a thriving football club bringing tens of thousands to people to it.

"I'd convert my savings into ITFC shares now if the club did offer a scheme again."

A fool and his money are easily parted!

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 14:31 - Feb 13 with 1914 viewsHerbivore

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 18:55 - Feb 12 by footers

It's a shame the name of a venerable journalist is tarnished by this Dungeons and Dragons rubbish.

#WeWantRealJonSnow

I've always wondered who would win in a fight between Jon Snow and John Thaw.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 14:37 - Feb 13 with 1891 viewsfooters

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) was spotted at the game yesterday supporting us... on 14:31 - Feb 13 by Herbivore

I've always wondered who would win in a fight between Jon Snow and John Thaw.

Is the answer John Hurt?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024