Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steipermann hasn’t been charged for play acting to get Trev sent off? 20:49 - Feb 11 with 1583 viewsBlueastheycome

Or did Steipermann (aka little flower pansy) get charged today because the FA are obviously fit for purpose and I just missed the news story?
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 20:51]
Steipermann hasn’t been charged for play acting to get Trev sent off? on 21:43 - Feb 11 with 1408 viewsBluecasp

He was absolutely embarrassing. Awful player as well, so slow and loved the way that he completely messed up that 2 v 1 situation in the second half. Watched the Norwich Leeds game last week and he was doing exactly the same then. Norwich really do have some odious players. And as for Farke, everytime he speaks he reminds me of that policeman from Allo Allo.
Steipermann hasn’t been charged for play acting to get Trev sent off? on 22:08 - Feb 11 with 1280 viewsFtnfwest

Steipermann hasn’t been charged for play acting to get Trev sent off? on 21:43 - Feb 11 by Bluecasp

He was absolutely embarrassing. Awful player as well, so slow and loved the way that he completely messed up that 2 v 1 situation in the second half. Watched the Norwich Leeds game last week and he was doing exactly the same then. Norwich really do have some odious players. And as for Farke, everytime he speaks he reminds me of that policeman from Allo Allo.

Not so much the pride of anglia, more the pride of Germany.....or RADA
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024