Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to drop Pennington 00:23 - Feb 12 with 1100 viewsChocorange

Responsible for too many errors , losing his man , costly mistakes that are causing goals. Game after game.

Collins to,replace,preferably but if not then Toto.

Skuse... Is there to protect the back 4 , and he does visibly seem to do that but his passing is woeful meaning it comes back double quick.

Also the defence are leaking goals anyway so is he achieving anything?

Worth trying Dozz,Nolan or Downes in the deep role taking the ball f the back line and doing something worthwhile with it.
Time to drop Pennington on 04:48 - Feb 12 with 1031 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

He's been at fault for most of thegoals we have conceded but has also played well if you minus those faults. Feel he's been pretty unlucky to be honest, whenever he makes a mess of things it always seems to end up in the back of our net.
Time to drop Pennington on 05:38 - Feb 12 with 1006 viewsBenters2

I thought he did alright on Sunday.

His clearances stopped two one on ones happining .

I know he did a daft pass which led to their second.

Skuse however did a stupid header in the box which led to Nodges first goal.
Time to drop Pennington on 06:21 - Feb 12 with 980 viewskeanekipper

Time to drop Pennington on 05:38 - Feb 12 by Benters2

I thought he did alright on Sunday.

His clearances stopped two one on ones happining .

I know he did a daft pass which led to their second.

Skuse however did a stupid header in the box which led to Nodges first goal.

He does well in the main, but his rash moments where he dives in to win balls with a header, a tackle or tries to play pass in areas he doesnt need to are leaving chambers exposed and he isnt blessed with express pace to cover the area of two cb's. which is exactly happend for the 2nd and 3rd goal sunday.
Time to drop Pennington on 06:40 - Feb 12 with 963 viewsBenters2

Time to drop Pennington on 06:21 - Feb 12 by keanekipper

He does well in the main, but his rash moments where he dives in to win balls with a header, a tackle or tries to play pass in areas he doesnt need to are leaving chambers exposed and he isnt blessed with express pace to cover the area of two cb's. which is exactly happend for the 2nd and 3rd goal sunday.

If he hadn’t made the clearances I speak of goal 2 and 3 could have well been 4 and 5.
Time to drop Pennington on 08:06 - Feb 12 with 870 viewsHerbivore

Time to drop Pennington on 06:40 - Feb 12 by Benters2

If he hadn’t made the clearances I speak of goal 2 and 3 could have well been 4 and 5.

He's a defender, he's meant to make clearances.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Time to drop Pennington on 08:13 - Feb 12 with 856 viewsGarv

Have to say, seeing as Nsiala will be here next season, I would chuck him in. I love Pennington, he is one of the bravest defenders I've seen for us, similar to Berra in that respect.

But you're right. If we're being maybe harsh you could blame him for two goals on Sunday, definitely goal two and maybe goal three, made a good tackle but put the ball straight into the path of the man who slid Pukki in.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024