Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An impossible team selection I know...but 03:14 - Feb 12 with 801 viewsharlingblue

Bart/Gerks neither have been good this year.
A centre-back 3 of Spence, Chambers and Knudsen
Emmanuel Chalabah Skues Kenlock to attack/defend
Judge/Bishop to create
Jackson, Harrison to attack, and not defend
Perhaps a strange team, only Judge, to my mind has been a good signing by PL, while only Harrison and Jackson are best of the PH signings alongside Donacien, who should have been our natural right back, plus Nsiala who could come good in the future.
I hated Spence at full back, switches off at important moments, but is good in a back 3 with Chambers and Knudsen. Any thoughts?
An impossible team selection I know...but on 04:45 - Feb 12 with 763 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Anything is worth a go at this point.
An impossible team selection I know...but on 12:22 - Feb 12 with 595 viewsRobTheMonk

I wouldn't be adverse to a 3-5-2. Epecially as virtually all of our attacking wing players are injured or coming back from injury (Sears, Lankester, Ward, Edwards is coming back but was struggling before, Roberts is on loan, Rowe on loan, Dawkins... and Quaner looks like an impact sub rather than a starter).
An impossible team selection I know...but on 13:42 - Feb 12 with 557 viewsBiGDonnie

Bart
Emmanuel Chambo Nsiala(Collins if fit) Kenlock
Chalobah Bishop Downes
Quaner Keane Judge

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

An impossible team selection I know...but on 13:43 - Feb 12 with 556 viewsMrTown

Bart
Bree / Chambers / Nsiala / Knudsen
Bishop / Skuse / Chalobah
Judge
Quaner / Keane

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024