Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PL presser end with some brilliant quotes... 13:29 - Feb 12 with 8926 viewsMrTown

Asked whether the Norwich goalkeeping coach called him out for a fight.. response:

"why's he doing it in front 25,000, why not inside"
"I won't stand for it, let's see what happens"
"give him a call and let's see what happens"

What. A. Man.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

PL presser end with some brilliant quotes... on 15:19 - Feb 12 with 1181 viewsCoastalblue

PL presser end with some brilliant quotes... on 15:11 - Feb 12 by MrTown

Not surprised, sh*t squad. We are going to get results by being little fairies on the field. No we need some fecking backbone you muppet.

You seem to be reeling them in today

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

PL presser end with some brilliant quotes... on 15:31 - Feb 12 with 1144 viewsBluefish

PL presser end with some brilliant quotes... on 15:02 - Feb 12 by Benters2

You started it cupcake x.

Started what?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

PL presser end with some brilliant quotes... on 17:52 - Feb 12 with 1071 viewsBlueNode

PL presser end with some brilliant quotes... on 14:07 - Feb 12 by ipswichtillidie

Loved it.. Pauly Lambert is a blue is a blue

Rubbish... he didn't give a monkeys 6 months ago before he got the call and offer to manage us.

Lambert is reeling everyone in and playing you for fools.

Since when has kicking teams rather than trying to play football been our mantra?

I would expect this sort of Euphoria at Millwall. Not Us.

Lambert is poison. He was at Villa and he will be here too.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 19:25]

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

PL presser end with some brilliant quotes... on 18:01 - Feb 12 with 1059 viewsPJH

PL presser end with some brilliant quotes... on 17:52 - Feb 12 by BlueNode

Rubbish... he didn't give a monkeys 6 months ago before he got the call and offer to manage us.

Lambert is reeling everyone in and playing you for fools.

Since when has kicking teams rather than trying to play football been our mantra?

I would expect this sort of Euphoria at Millwall. Not Us.

Lambert is poison. He was at Villa and he will be here too.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 19:25]

You don't like him then?
PL presser end with some brilliant quotes... on 18:07 - Feb 12 with 1051 viewsBlueNode

PL presser end with some brilliant quotes... on 18:01 - Feb 12 by PJH

You don't like him then?

No..

And I don't care how many down votes it costs me to the thug element.

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

PL presser end with some brilliant quotes... on 18:25 - Feb 12 with 1014 viewsSpruceMoose

Christ. There's some right melts on this thread. And no, I don't mean Fishers.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

PL presser end with some brilliant quotes... on 01:48 - Feb 13 with 792 viewsZacak

PL presser end with some brilliant quotes... on 13:34 - Feb 12 by BlueNode

What an idiot more like.

Lambert seems to be more bothered about Norwich than they are about him. He was out of control regardless of what was said.
What sort of example are his quotes giving the FA as ammunition if they decide to take action.
Applauding this sort of behaviour is 'tinpot' and definitely NOT the Ipswich way.
How is all this rubbish helping in anyway....

Norwich fan?
PL presser end with some brilliant quotes... on 04:03 - Feb 13 with 767 viewsBenters2

PL presser end with some brilliant quotes... on 15:31 - Feb 12 by Bluefish

Started what?

It.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024