Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next 4 games 19:07 - Feb 12 with 4333 viewspistonbroke

3 at home plus away to Wigan ,get 9 points and it will all look different , by rights we should be down by now but with Bolton , Rotherham , reading and Wigan being so poor you never know
Next 4 games on 19:09 - Feb 12 with 3522 viewsSpruceMoose

"3 at home plus away to Wigan ,get 9 points"

Good one. Oh my sides. Laugh? I nearly shat myself.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Next 4 games on 19:11 - Feb 12 with 3514 viewspistonbroke

Next 4 games on 19:09 - Feb 12 by SpruceMoose

"3 at home plus away to Wigan ,get 9 points"

Good one. Oh my sides. Laugh? I nearly shat myself.

Derby might be hard , Stoke at home are beatable , reading at home are beatable , Wigan away are beatable
Next 4 games on 19:11 - Feb 12 with 3510 viewsPecker

3 wins in 4 games? Really? That would be the turn around of form of the turn around of forms.
Next 4 games on 19:13 - Feb 12 with 3492 viewsSpruceMoose

Next 4 games on 19:11 - Feb 12 by pistonbroke

Derby might be hard , Stoke at home are beatable , reading at home are beatable , Wigan away are beatable

You're right. They are all beatable in fact.

Just not by us.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Next 4 games on 19:14 - Feb 12 with 3490 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

This is true. Trouble is Bristol City, Millwall and Sheffield Wed were all beatable too.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Next 4 games on 19:15 - Feb 12 with 3475 viewsPecker

We have already had 14 winnable games this season and lost them all. What makes you think the next 4 are going to be any different?
Next 4 games on 19:16 - Feb 12 with 3464 viewspistonbroke

Next 4 games on 19:15 - Feb 12 by Pecker

We have already had 14 winnable games this season and lost them all. What makes you think the next 4 are going to be any different?

Never give up hope
Next 4 games on 19:19 - Feb 12 with 3440 viewsPecker

Next 4 games on 19:16 - Feb 12 by pistonbroke

Never give up hope

Bolton away and Reading at home are the only possibly winnable games I see left.
Login to get fewer ads

Next 4 games on 19:20 - Feb 12 with 3436 viewsSwansea_Blue

The OP has textbook Illi Syndrome. This is just a “delusional moment”

We are very obviously going to be relegated but by Illinoisblue 12 Feb 2019 12:26
Does anyone else have those delusional moments when you think ‘if we can somehow scrape a couple of wins in the next couple of weeks we might have a chance...”

We can barely manage to create chances let alone score let alone even look like winning a game but you never know. Funny old game and all that.

Ipswich 0 Derby 4 it is then. Lawrence, Waghorn and Marriott on the scoresheet

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Next 4 games on 19:23 - Feb 12 with 3427 viewsSuperblue95

Next 4 games on 19:19 - Feb 12 by Pecker

Bolton away and Reading at home are the only possibly winnable games I see left.

I’d be staggered if we won another away match this season. Swansea will forever hold that dubious honour of being the only team that conspired to lose at home against this shower

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Next 4 games on 19:44 - Feb 12 with 3349 viewsjas0999

We have won THREE all season!! No chance of winning three out of four. None. We can’t score! Can’t defend!
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 19:46]
Next 4 games on 19:54 - Feb 12 with 3319 viewsBlueBadger

Next 4 games on 19:20 - Feb 12 by Swansea_Blue

The OP has textbook Illi Syndrome. This is just a “delusional moment”

We are very obviously going to be relegated but by Illinoisblue 12 Feb 2019 12:26
Does anyone else have those delusional moments when you think ‘if we can somehow scrape a couple of wins in the next couple of weeks we might have a chance...”

We can barely manage to create chances let alone score let alone even look like winning a game but you never know. Funny old game and all that.

Ipswich 0 Derby 4 it is then. Lawrence, Waghorn and Marriott on the scoresheet

Let's face it, Derby will be going all out to make sure they secure 7th place for the 48th season running.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Next 4 games on 19:55 - Feb 12 with 3303 viewsBlueBadger

Next 4 games on 19:23 - Feb 12 by Superblue95

I’d be staggered if we won another away match this season. Swansea will forever hold that dubious honour of being the only team that conspired to lose at home against this shower

The word 'away' is, sadly superfluous here, I fear.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Next 4 games on 19:56 - Feb 12 with 3297 viewsSpruceMoose

Next 4 games on 19:54 - Feb 12 by BlueBadger

Let's face it, Derby will be going all out to make sure they secure 7th place for the 48th season running.

Careful, you'll upset you know who.

Next 4 games on 19:59 - Feb 12 with 3287 viewsTheBoyBlue

Nothing from Derby. Maybe a win and a draw or two from the rest, but never in a month of Sundays will we get three wins. That said, if we did beat Derby, I can see us picking up a bit of confidence to get another. But there is absolutely nothing that suggests we will get a win against Derby.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Yeh on paper maybe... on 20:05 - Feb 12 with 3262 viewsDyland

Hang on... no, not even on paper.

As others have said here and elsewhere though, whilst it's still "possible" I'll also have delusional feelings in the lead up to the next game.

You have to laugh or you'll cry.

Er... COYFB :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Next 4 games on 20:05 - Feb 12 with 3261 viewsPecker

Next 4 games on 19:59 - Feb 12 by TheBoyBlue

Nothing from Derby. Maybe a win and a draw or two from the rest, but never in a month of Sundays will we get three wins. That said, if we did beat Derby, I can see us picking up a bit of confidence to get another. But there is absolutely nothing that suggests we will get a win against Derby.

Or anybody else.
Next 4 games on 20:10 - Feb 12 with 3244 viewsSuperblue95

Next 4 games on 19:55 - Feb 12 by BlueBadger

The word 'away' is, sadly superfluous here, I fear.

Wouldn’t surprise me but I’d like to think we could scrape together a couple more wins before May

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Next 4 games on 20:11 - Feb 12 with 3244 viewsTheBoyBlue

Next 4 games on 20:05 - Feb 12 by Pecker

Or anybody else.

Indeed. When I think about the mediocre and dreadful teams that have taken points consistently off us this season it amazes me that anyone thinks we're suddenly going to magic up three wins in four, as much as I admire their optimism.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:17 - Feb 12 with 3210 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

You’re mad if you think we’ll double our win total for the season in 4 games!

Seriously though, if we can scramble a win from one of the next 2 home games, we may just have the confidence to get a result a Wigan. And if we do then we should go into the Reading game as favourites. For all the criticism I have given Lambert, he has at least managed to beat 2 of the 3 relegation rivals we’ve played at home since he’s been here - hopefully he can make it a hat trick

Take 7 points from this run and we should have closed the gap somewhat, and hopefully have a bit of confidence for the run in

I’m dreaming aren’t I?
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 20:33]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Next 4 games on 20:18 - Feb 12 with 3206 viewsPecker

I have just looked at our remaining fixtures and I give us 4 points. We are still to play some of the best sides in this league and I am struggling to see us getting more than that. That would give us 22 points. That is bl00dy depressing sh1t.
Next 4 games on 20:21 - Feb 12 with 3190 viewspatrickswell

They have to do something in the next few matches if I'm going to hand over a hard earned twelve quid for the Reading match. Also I'd love there to be something riding on the Nottingham Forest game on 16 March otherwise shouting abuse at Roy Keane (from 50 feet away) for starting the chain reaction that has led us to this desperate point, isn't going to be the most appetising way to spend an evening.
Next 4 games on 20:35 - Feb 12 with 3134 viewsjpring89

Next 4 games on 20:21 - Feb 12 by patrickswell

They have to do something in the next few matches if I'm going to hand over a hard earned twelve quid for the Reading match. Also I'd love there to be something riding on the Nottingham Forest game on 16 March otherwise shouting abuse at Roy Keane (from 50 feet away) for starting the chain reaction that has led us to this desperate point, isn't going to be the most appetising way to spend an evening.

Keane deserves pelters regardless for being one of the most incompetent managers in our History. He’s played a huge part in this painful journey we have been on. Pelt away I say.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Next 4 games on 20:56 - Feb 12 with 3066 viewshoppy

Next 4 games on 19:54 - Feb 12 by BlueBadger

Meanwhile, I’m now thinking 15th may be out of reach for us this season...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Next 4 games on 21:14 - Feb 12 with 3015 viewsBlueBadger

Next 4 games on 19:56 - Feb 12 by SpruceMoose

Careful, you'll upset you know who.

It must be hard being Redacted of North Essex. The world exists to upset him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024