Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh great. Rotherham have just scored twice. n/t (n/t) 21:07 - Feb 12 with 2387 viewshorsehollerer

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Oh great. Rotherham have just scored twice. n/t (n/t) on 21:09 - Feb 12 with 2363 viewsOsborneOneNil

They got balls
Oh great. Rotherham have just scored twice. n/t (n/t) on 21:10 - Feb 12 with 2341 viewsstig4532

Amazing how well they're doing considering they've also got a team of League One standard players.
Oh great. Rotherham have just scored twice. n/t (n/t) on 21:11 - Feb 12 with 2313 viewsVaughan8

Oh to have a team who scores away. It would be nice.

As I’ve said previously, us and Bolton are the worst teams in this league. I’ve seen Rotherham a few times on sky and they seem to have fight and can score goals.
Oh great. Rotherham have just scored twice. n/t (n/t) on 21:12 - Feb 12 with 2301 viewsNthsuffolkblue

2-0 a dangerous score line.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Oh great. Rotherham have just scored twice. n/t (n/t) on 21:17 - Feb 12 with 2249 viewsSwansea_Blue

Withough wishing to be pedantic, I think you’ll find Rotherham only scored once

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh great. Rotherham have just scored twice. n/t (n/t) on 21:18 - Feb 12 with 2237 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Now Callum Connolly has put Bolton ahead at Brum too.

Defeat tomorrow and we might be put out of our misery sooner rather than later.

Oh great. Rotherham have just scored twice. n/t (n/t) on 21:24 - Feb 12 with 2150 viewschristiand

Oh great. Rotherham have just scored twice. n/t (n/t) on 21:18 - Feb 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

To be fair, those amongst us that still believe we have a chance of staying up are completely delusional.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Oh great. Rotherham have just scored twice. n/t (n/t) on 21:30 - Feb 12 with 2053 viewsBent_double

Oh great. Rotherham have just scored twice. n/t (n/t) on 21:18 - Feb 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

West Brom losing at home to Forest as well, might as well hand the budgies the title now.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Login to get fewer ads

Oh great. Rotherham have just scored twice. n/t (n/t) on 21:34 - Feb 12 with 1991 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Oh great. Rotherham have just scored twice. n/t (n/t) on 21:12 - Feb 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

2-0 a dangerous score line.

I suspect PSG don't see it as one, though.

Oh great. Rotherham have just scored twice. n/t (n/t) on 06:32 - Feb 13 with 1413 viewsBenters2

Oh great. Rotherham have just scored twice. n/t (n/t) on 21:24 - Feb 12 by christiand

To be fair, those amongst us that still believe we have a chance of staying up are completely delusional.

Yeah i make you right.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024