Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Striker on a free 09:15 - Feb 13 with 1338 viewsitfcpaul

Anyone think we might need to sign someone?

Not sure who though? Darren Bent is an option. ageing but you never know...

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Striker on a free on 09:18 - Feb 13 with 1314 viewsBluefish

Darren Bent is not an option. When he was fit he struggled at Burton he is now retired and not fit. I would rather sign Alan Shearer. We have 4 strikers and usually only play 1 up front, I don't thinking adding more for the sake of it will help

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Striker on a free on 09:19 - Feb 13 with 1306 viewsJammyDodgerrr

There is no point. Would be a waste of wages and most of these free strikers will be so unfit by now. We have more than enough, Jackson might not be up to it now but he will be better for the minutes.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Striker on a free on 09:31 - Feb 13 with 1249 viewsitfcjoe

If we were going to sign Benty we would have done months ago, I personally would have done but now it's way too late.

We've got Harrison, Keane, Quaner and Jackson and that will have to be enough - it's a shame the 2 Ben's are injured as one of them may have been able to make an impact

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Striker on a free on 09:40 - Feb 13 with 1211 viewsPhilTWTD

Was pretty clear this wasn't in Paul L's thoughts yesterday, although didn't totally rule it out.

Quaner and Edwards Back in Squad, Collins Still Out and Chambers to Be Assessed 12th Feb 2019 15:18
Striker Collin Quaner and winger Gwion Edwards are expected to be back in the squad for Wednesday’s home game against Derby County but James Collins remains unavailable, Freddie Sears has joined the long-term injured and skipper Luke Chambers will be assessed before a decision is made on whether he’ll be involved. 10

Striker on a free on 09:52 - Feb 13 with 1140 viewsBenters2

How about trying someone new to the club?
Striker on a free on 10:32 - Feb 13 with 1054 viewsBrianTablet

Are there any stats on missed chances percentage for teams in the Championship?

It's all well and good blaming our strikers, but if we only have a few chances per match, it's a bit harsh to say it's their fault.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Striker on a free on 10:40 - Feb 13 with 1028 viewsKeaneish

No point. Just need to persist with playing 2 up top and getting them to forge a partnership, which will take another 4 or 5 games. Games we don't have. See no value in adding another squad member to the already bloated squad as we don't have time to let them bed in.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Striker on a free on 10:41 - Feb 13 with 1020 viewschicoazul

It's like Lambo said yesterday, anyone who is free now is definitely not worth having.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Striker on a free on 10:43 - Feb 13 with 1014 viewsKieran_Knows

Striker on a free on 10:41 - Feb 13 by chicoazul

It's like Lambo said yesterday, anyone who is free now is definitely not worth having.

So why did he sign Dawkins then?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024