Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This bloke is a Tory councillor 12:13 - Feb 13 with 4438 viewsGlasgowBlue

He has racially abused a black Labour MP. He should be kicked out of the party immediately.

Anyone disagree?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:16 - Feb 13 with 3722 viewsNo9

What surprises you?
This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:20 - Feb 13 with 3701 viewsGlasgowBlue

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:16 - Feb 13 by No9

What surprises you?

I’m always both surprised and disappointed to see racism in the 21st century.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:23 - Feb 13 with 3676 viewsLeagueOne

Some people have their brains up their arse.

In other news, UKIP's Tomy Robinson has been caught calling people racist slurs and bragging about running drugs in Europe. Ironic given how much he cares for the children being exposed to rape gangs here, when a significant amount of child sex abuse and trafficking abroad is linked to the illegal drugs trade, specifically cocaine, but oh well.

I'd say more children have been harmed as a result of the likes of Tommy's love for coke then have been abused by the people he's working to expose.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:23 - Feb 13 with 3667 viewsNo9

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:20 - Feb 13 by GlasgowBlue

It is very disappointing that it is still as prevelant as it is but not surprising.
This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:28 - Feb 13 with 3626 viewschicoazul

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:23 - Feb 13 by LeagueOne

Some people have their brains up their arse.

In other news, UKIP's Tomy Robinson has been caught calling people racist slurs and bragging about running drugs in Europe. Ironic given how much he cares for the children being exposed to rape gangs here, when a significant amount of child sex abuse and trafficking abroad is linked to the illegal drugs trade, specifically cocaine, but oh well.

I'd say more children have been harmed as a result of the likes of Tommy's love for coke then have been abused by the people he's working to expose.

Tommy Robinson will be in the HoC in 3 elections time and either in the Cabinet or Prime Minister within 5.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:30 - Feb 13 with 3613 viewsitfc_bucks

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:28 - Feb 13 by chicoazul

Tommy Robinson will be in the HoC in 3 elections time and either in the Cabinet or Prime Minister within 5.

never quite sure if you're serious or not...
This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:32 - Feb 13 with 3596 viewschicoazul

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:30 - Feb 13 by itfc_bucks

never quite sure if you're serious or not...

I'm totally serious.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:34 - Feb 13 with 3584 viewsLeagueOne

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:28 - Feb 13 by chicoazul

How? If Nigel Farage couldn't win a seat, why would a drug peddling racist like Tommy Robinson ever win a seat? Where would he stand where he'd win? What constituency would actually elect him over a non-racist, non-drug peddling candidate? Sure he would get the same level of votes the NF/BNP candidate might get, but they never won seats, they only ever won seats exploiting the bloc vote system of the European Parliament, just like UKIP, but he's not going to be able to get elected that way either as we have become independent now.

Maybe he and Keith Vaz will form an unlikely friendship if he does get elected?
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 12:34]

Login to get fewer ads

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:37 - Feb 13 with 3545 viewschicoazul

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:34 - Feb 13 by LeagueOne

How? If Nigel Farage couldn't win a seat, why would a drug peddling racist like Tommy Robinson ever win a seat? Where would he stand where he'd win? What constituency would actually elect him over a non-racist, non-drug peddling candidate? Sure he would get the same level of votes the NF/BNP candidate might get, but they never won seats, they only ever won seats exploiting the bloc vote system of the European Parliament, just like UKIP, but he's not going to be able to get elected that way either as we have become independent now.

Maybe he and Keith Vaz will form an unlikely friendship if he does get elected?
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 12:34]

He is very very popular with a certain section of the populace who think they have been over-looked and marginalised by the Political Elite for decades, and is backed by some extremely powerful individuals. He is an excellent polemicist and demagogue.
I also think that in a post-Brexit world we will see the slow death of consensus politics.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 12:38]

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:42 - Feb 13 with 3515 viewsNo9

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:37 - Feb 13 by chicoazul

He is very very popular with a certain section of the populace who think they have been over-looked and marginalised by the Political Elite for decades, and is backed by some extremely powerful individuals. He is an excellent polemicist and demagogue.
I also think that in a post-Brexit world we will see the slow death of consensus politics.

The death of consensus politics commenced in 1979.
This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:45 - Feb 13 with 3500 viewsLeagueOne

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:37 - Feb 13 by chicoazul

It's the same % of people who Nick Griffin was largely popular with, at a basic constituency level he's never going to have enough support to win a seat in this country, even if he was to attract say 40-50% of a vote in a single constituency the Tories, Liberals and Labor would tactically vote him into defeat. He's never going to be elected, and you clearly don't understand our electoral system if you think he will be.

- If you need me to be clear about how I feel about something you only need to ask and you have so in reply; Tommy Robinson is an rsehole and a terrible person and I am in no way a supporter of his. (chicoazul)
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 12:58]

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:45 - Feb 13 with 3492 viewsgtsb

Whilst being distasteful you would think he had killed someone by the reaction on Twitter. Obviously by his past tweets he is an unpleasant individual but the tweets about calling the police and he should be locked up are a tad over the top.
This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:46 - Feb 13 with 3487 viewschicoazul

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:45 - Feb 13 by LeagueOne

It's the same % of people who Nick Griffin was largely popular with, at a basic constituency level he's never going to have enough support to win a seat in this country, even if he was to attract say 40-50% of a vote in a single constituency the Tories, Liberals and Labor would tactically vote him into defeat. He's never going to be elected, and you clearly don't understand our electoral system if you think he will be.

- If you need me to be clear about how I feel about something you only need to ask and you have so in reply; Tommy Robinson is an rsehole and a terrible person and I am in no way a supporter of his. (chicoazul)

You're going to need to show me how I have advocated for him my guy, or retract and apologise.

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:48 - Feb 13 with 3474 viewsgtsb

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:45 - Feb 13 by LeagueOne

Where has the poster said he supports Tommy Robinson? I can't see it.
This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:52 - Feb 13 with 3458 viewsLeagueOne

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:46 - Feb 13 by chicoazul

You're going to need to show me how I have advocated for him my guy, or retract and apologise.

"He is an excellent polemicist and demagogue. I also think that in a post-Brexit world we will see the slow death of consensus politics." - sorry, but you come off VERY pro

I will post a retraction if you say that your not a supporter of his, and you think his racist language is disgraceful.

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:54 - Feb 13 with 3443 viewschicoazul

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:52 - Feb 13 by LeagueOne

"He is an excellent polemicist and demagogue. I also think that in a post-Brexit world we will see the slow death of consensus politics." - sorry, but you come off VERY pro

I will post a retraction if you say that your not a supporter of his, and you think his racist language is disgraceful.

He is an excellent polemicist and demagogue. It's not my fault you dont know what words mean but to be clear, you know that bit in Harry Potter when Snape who everyone thinks is evil at that point tells off Bellatrix Lestrange for sneering at the idea that Dumbledore is a powerful wizard?
If you need me to be clear about how I feel about something you only need to ask and you have so in reply; Tommy Robinson is an rsehole and a terrible person and I am in no way a supporter of his.

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:56 - Feb 13 with 3436 viewsLeagueOne

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:54 - Feb 13 by chicoazul

He is an excellent polemicist and demagogue. It's not my fault you dont know what words mean but to be clear, you know that bit in Harry Potter when Snape who everyone thinks is evil at that point tells off Bellatrix Lestrange for sneering at the idea that Dumbledore is a powerful wizard?
If you need me to be clear about how I feel about something you only need to ask and you have so in reply; Tommy Robinson is an rsehole and a terrible person and I am in no way a supporter of his.

Mature as ever, and excellent I shall retract - you are still wrong though, he will never be elected.

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:58 - Feb 13 with 3423 viewschicoazul

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:56 - Feb 13 by LeagueOne

Mature as ever, and excellent I shall retract - you are still wrong though, he will never be elected.

Apology accepted.

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 13:22 - Feb 13 with 3359 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well that's not very nice is it.

Should there be compulsory IQ and empathy tests for social media users?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 13:29 - Feb 13 with 3341 viewsfooters

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 13:22 - Feb 13 by Swansea_Blue

Well that's not very nice is it.

Should there be compulsory IQ and empathy tests for social media users?

No, we'd all miss you too much.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 13:29]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 13:39 - Feb 13 with 3304 viewsSwansea_Blue

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 13:29 - Feb 13 by footers

No, we'd all miss you too much.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 13:29]

Huh?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 14:02 - Feb 13 with 3246 viewsBlueBadger

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 12:20 - Feb 13 by GlasgowBlue

I'm quite depressed by how much I'm not surprised by it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This bloke is a Tory councillor on 14:05 - Feb 13 with 3241 viewsstig4532

Not even part of the Tories anymore.

Edit: still disgusting regardless.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-45670445
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 14:05]
This bloke is a Tory councillor on 14:50 - Feb 13 with 3164 viewsbluerthanthou

Always the ones you least expect.
This bloke is a Tory councillor on 15:05 - Feb 13 with 3138 viewsDeano69

Tasteless, unnecessary and stupid. No place for such ridiculous post on social media.

Isn't this character from the so called 'enormously funny' (not imo) League of Gentlemen ?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024