Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) 20:14 - Feb 13 with 2878 viewsMalcolmBlue

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 20:15 - Feb 13 with 2864 viewsSpruceMoose

Because Mick was right about numbskulls.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 20:32 - Feb 13 with 2761 viewsLetchworth_Blue

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 20:15 - Feb 13 by SpruceMoose

Because Mick was right about numbskulls.

Because we rescued him from Rangers reserves only for him to jump at the first sign of more cash.......
Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 20:32 - Feb 13 with 2749 viewsTrumptonBlue

Because he got booked for diving?
Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 20:49 - Feb 13 with 2624 viewsBenters2

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 20:32 - Feb 13 by Letchworth_Blue

Because we rescued him from Rangers reserves only for him to jump at the first sign of more cash.......

But apart from that?
Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 20:51 - Feb 13 with 2615 viewsSpruceMoose

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 20:49 - Feb 13 by Benters2

But apart from that?

Didn't fancy seeing your team in the flesh tonight Benters?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 06:32 - Feb 14 with 2373 viewsBenters2

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 20:51 - Feb 13 by SpruceMoose

Didn't fancy seeing your team in the flesh tonight Benters?

Bless him
Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 07:39 - Feb 14 with 2284 viewsBluenc

He was getting booed because he played for the other team. If he had been subbed I'm sure he would have got a round of applause, but we are not going to cheer and be happy every time an ex player gets the ball for the other team.
Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 08:15 - Feb 14 with 2200 viewsBenters2

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 07:39 - Feb 14 by Bluenc

He was getting booed because he played for the other team. If he had been subbed I'm sure he would have got a round of applause, but we are not going to cheer and be happy every time an ex player gets the ball for the other team.

This.
Login to get fewer ads

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 08:59 - Feb 14 with 2110 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 07:39 - Feb 14 by Bluenc

That’s not true though - not every opposition player gets booed

The only 3 that got booed last night by my reckoning were Waghorn, Lawrence and Nugent. Obviously Nugent goes without saying but I did find the booing of Waghorn odd, not that it particularly bothered me

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 11:00 - Feb 14 with 1983 viewsStNeotsBlue

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 08:59 - Feb 14 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

That’s not true though - not every opposition player gets booed

The only 3 that got booed last night by my reckoning were Waghorn, Lawrence and Nugent. Obviously Nugent goes without saying but I did find the booing of Waghorn odd, not that it particularly bothered me

He only got booed after a stupid dive, which earnt him a booking.
Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 11:06 - Feb 14 with 1959 viewsbritbiker

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 11:00 - Feb 14 by StNeotsBlue

And how many times in the first half did a Derby player stop the game for treatment. Was getting stupid for a while.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 11:07]
Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 11:08 - Feb 14 with 1945 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

No he was booed before that

Was it actually a dive? From my vantage point on the right side of the North we laughed as looked a clear foul, but may well have got that one wrong!

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 11:12 - Feb 14 with 1933 viewsPJH

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 11:08 - Feb 14 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Was it actually a dive? From my vantage point on the right side of the North we laughed as looked a clear foul, but may well have got that one wrong!

Was he booked for diving?

I wondered why he was booked because to me it looked like a collision between him and Pennington but if it was a foul either way I thought it would be in Derby's favour.
If he dived did Pennington dive too as they both ended up on the ground?

Yes he was booed before that anyway, very very strange.
Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 11:14 - Feb 14 with 1924 viewsStNeotsBlue

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 11:08 - Feb 14 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I didn't notice any booing prior to that but may be wrong.
I was also on the right hand side of the North, about half way up, and thought it was a clear dive.
Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 11:17 - Feb 14 with 1918 viewsmonty_radio

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 11:12 - Feb 14 by PJH

I wondered why he was booked because to me it looked like a collision between him and Pennington but if it was a foul either way I thought it would be in Derby's favour.

Might have misread it, even though it was right in front of me, but I thought there was an element of dangerous play - typical all-action Waghorn, but studs were showing and contact was a bit wild.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 11:18 - Feb 14 with 1910 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Pretty much how I saw it - but I did assume the booking was for a dive just by the way the ref gave it, if that makes sense!

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 11:26 - Feb 14 with 1896 viewsBenters2

Yes he was booked for that.

On another note,for a man who has spent most of his life at football ( we will
Forget the Keane years of course) you don’t half seem to be offended by the dartest things.
Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 11:30 - Feb 14 with 1882 viewsSpruceMoose

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 11:26 - Feb 14 by Benters2

Yes he was booked for that.

On another note,for a man who has spent most of his life at football ( we will
Forget the Keane years of course) you don’t half seem to be offended by the dartest things.

Arf. A classic case of projection m'lud.

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 11:34 - Feb 14 with 1871 viewsBenters2

Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 11:30 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

Arf. A classic case of projection m'lud.

Bless him.
Why is Waghorn getting booed? (n/t) on 11:35 - Feb 14 with 1861 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is the correct answer.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024