Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Having Judge in as a 10 is really helping us 21:15 - Feb 13 with 1169 viewsdavblue

He’s setting a tempo and energy that the team is working off.
Having Judge in as a 10 is really helping us on 21:19 - Feb 13 with 1138 viewschristiand

He’s having a great game. There’s a few in a blue shirt that have played well tonight. We deserve a winner here!! COYBs.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Having Judge in as a 10 is really helping us on 21:20 - Feb 13 with 1117 viewsMalcolmBlue

Having Judge in as a 10 is really helping us on 21:19 - Feb 13 by christiand

He’s having a great game. There’s a few in a blue shirt that have played well tonight. We deserve a winner here!! COYBs.

and two up top is really helping too but i agree judge is really pushing on and looking like a great signing

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Having Judge in as a 10 is really helping us on 21:26 - Feb 13 with 1057 viewssuffolkpoker

Judge oozes class

Easily the best signing of our window and it’s a perm despite being a short term one

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Having Judge in as a 10 is really helping us on 23:25 - Feb 13 with 865 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Agree. A modern day Jim Magilton.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Having Judge in as a 10 is really helping us on 00:10 - Feb 14 with 816 viewsRyorry

Tempo and energy are things that we've been missing for years.

#IWasCarefulWhatIWishedFor

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Having Judge in as a 10 is really helping us on 00:44 - Feb 14 with 779 viewsamdam81

Having Judge in as a 10 is really helping us on 23:25 - Feb 13 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Agree. A modern day Jim Magilton.

Absolutely,I was thinking same thing tonight. He's
such a busy little fker

Amdam81

Having Judge in as a 10 is really helping us on 05:15 - Feb 14 with 727 viewsWeWereZombies

Having Judge in as a 10 is really helping us on 00:10 - Feb 14 by Ryorry

Tempo and energy are things that we've been missing for years.

#IWasCarefulWhatIWishedFor

I think Ryan Fraser had plenty of tempo and energy, shame he was only a loan. But you are right, from the few games I managed to get to one of the reasons (as well as the gambling shirt sponsor) I have stopped going was the pedestrian safely, safely style of football. It got results that stopped the rot and kept us in touch but they was not any reason to waste £30 and a couple of hours going to see it.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 7:49]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024