Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would love to know what Mick made of it all 22:58 - Feb 13 with 10292 viewsFixed_It

Football, atmosphere, excitement...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:04 - Feb 13 with 5421 viewsBlueBadger

...being bottom of the League...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:10 - Feb 13 with 5395 viewsWithnail

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:04 - Feb 13 by BlueBadger

...being bottom of the League...

... Yet football, atmosphere and excitement.

Things that Mick just didn't give us.
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:13 - Feb 13 with 5382 viewsJ4ck22

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:10 - Feb 13 by Withnail

He also didn't give us relegation...

I really don't understand how people think we can 'stick it' to Mick when we're in this position.
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:15 - Feb 13 with 5354 viewsFrimleyBlue

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:13 - Feb 13 by J4ck22

He also didn't give us relegation...

I really don't understand how people think we can 'stick it' to Mick when we're in this position.

Because people went home with a smile tonight.
Very rare even being ' midtable' did a 1-1 home draw last season make you feel happy

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:16 - Feb 13 with 5340 viewsJ4ck22

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:15 - Feb 13 by FrimleyBlue

Because people went home with a smile tonight.
Very rare even being ' midtable' did a 1-1 home draw last season make you feel happy

Yeah I bet he's feeling really embarrassed...
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:30 - Feb 13 with 5258 viewsFrimleyBlue

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:16 - Feb 13 by J4ck22

Not sure where I said he would be

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:35 - Feb 13 with 5216 viewsArnieM

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:16 - Feb 13 by J4ck22

He should be . A team of loanees , academy players and some league one players ATTACKED a team in it around the top 6 and played them off the park tonight. That would NEVER have happened under Mick ultradefensiveMcCarthy.

Lambert is a winner .

# PaulLambert#Iwascarefulwhatiwishedfor

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:51 - Feb 13 with 5144 viewsJ4ck22

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:35 - Feb 13 by ArnieM

He should be . A team of loanees , academy players and some league one players ATTACKED a team in it around the top 6 and played them off the park tonight. That would NEVER have happened under Mick ultradefensiveMcCarthy.

Lambert is a winner .

But, again... We’re facing actual relegation where only a miracle will pull us out, so I really don’t understand how you can say that without any sense of irony.
Login to get fewer ads

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:53 - Feb 13 with 5130 viewsSpruceMoose

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:10 - Feb 13 by Withnail

Were you asleep for the entire playoff season?

Mick is probably laughing his bolloxs off at us.

Tonight was much needed, but let's not rewrite history.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 23:55]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:56 - Feb 13 with 5104 viewsSpruceMoose

Lambert is a winner .

You wished to be bottom of the league in February? Thanks a lot.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 23:56]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:58 - Feb 13 with 5097 viewsunstableblue

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:53 - Feb 13 by SpruceMoose

I was definitely asleep for half the play-off season.. anyone would have been!

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 00:00 - Feb 14 with 5070 viewsSpruceMoose

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:58 - Feb 13 by unstableblue

I was definitely asleep for half the play-off season.. anyone would have been!

Must just be me that finds pushing for the playoffs more exciting than watching us get relegated.

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 00:02 - Feb 14 with 5063 viewsMrTown

I think a lot of these pro Mick comments are from people who don’t go to the games. People who sit and watch on the TV or flick through their Twitter feeds.

But if you go to the games and you have that sense of feeling in the stadium, you’ll know the difference.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 00:10 - Feb 14 with 5043 viewsunstableblue

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 00:00 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

Must just be me that finds pushing for the playoffs more exciting than watching us get relegated.

The play-off season was great, for one just to see Murphy in such devastating form.

But if you think we were treated to a season of performances week in week out that had the energy and excitement of tonight then you're mistaken my New Yorker blue colleague.

30% were great to watch, 30% were gritty and to be lauded, 30% were just sh!te.

But completely agree it was better than the plight we have now.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 00:15 - Feb 14 with 5015 viewsSpruceMoose

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 00:10 - Feb 14 by unstableblue

The play-off season was great, for one just to see Murphy in such devastating form.

But if you think we were treated to a season of performances week in week out that had the energy and excitement of tonight then you're mistaken my New Yorker blue colleague.

30% were great to watch, 30% were gritty and to be lauded, 30% were just sh!te.

But completely agree it was better than the plight we have now.

One game doesn't make a season. I'm more concerned with Ipswich Town being in the third tier.

Mick had to go. It was time. But the people who are saying that our relegation is a fair price to pay for his departure just baffle me.

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 00:17 - Feb 14 with 5012 viewsRyorry

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 00:15 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

One game doesn't make a season. I'm more concerned with Ipswich Town being in the third tier.

Mick had to go. It was time. But the people who are saying that our relegation is a fair price to pay for his departure just baffle me.

I haven't seen a single person say that.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 00:19 - Feb 14 with 4998 viewsSpruceMoose

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 00:17 - Feb 14 by Ryorry

I have.

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 00:23 - Feb 14 with 4990 viewsRyorry

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 00:19 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

I have.

I guess I'd better not ask who!

Anyway, I think most people are just happy at football (ours) being exciting and a pleasure to watch again - you know, those things that actually make going to watch 90 mins (outside the beer & mates considerations) worthwhile ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 00:36 - Feb 14 with 4959 viewsSpruceMoose

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 00:23 - Feb 14 by Ryorry

I guess I'd better not ask who!

Anyway, I think most people are just happy at football (ours) being exciting and a pleasure to watch again - you know, those things that actually make going to watch 90 mins (outside the beer & mates considerations) worthwhile ...

Exciting and a pleasure? I guess I can understand enjoying it as a one off, but for me it's ruined when you put it into the context of our season. Bottom of the league, seven points adrift, three wins all season, a minus 31 goal difference, unable to defend or score, but we played alright and got a draw at home. Whoop-de-do. We're going down.

Anyway, I'm being grumpy and miserable and I'm clearly in the minority so I'll pipe down! I'm glad those there tonight had a good time.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 0:39]

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 01:42 - Feb 14 with 4889 viewsArnieM

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 23:51 - Feb 13 by J4ck22

But, again... We’re facing actual relegation where only a miracle will pull us out, so I really don’t understand how you can say that without any sense of irony.

I’m looking to the future with Lambert. .... and although a monumental task I agree, we’re not mathematically down yet.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 06:11 - Feb 14 with 4736 viewsBenters2

Mick who?
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 06:20 - Feb 14 with 4718 viewsBenters2

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 00:17 - Feb 14 by Ryorry

Bless him he just wants to argue with people 24/7.
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 06:34 - Feb 14 with 4679 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Lambert is a winner .

Ipswich 3-0 Crystal Palace as we pulled away from relegation

Ipswich 2-0 Brighton

Ipswich 1-0 Watford

Ipswich 2-0 Middlesbrough to move second in the Championship

Ipswich 2-1 Derby under the lights, to leave us well placed in the playoff hunt

Ipswich 3-1 Newcastle

Last night was excellent and very enjoyable - but only if we continue to play like that and either somehow avoid relegation or come back up can people even think about sticking it to Mick (who they’re totally not obsessed with). Rather than when we’ve just taken a point from a home game to leave us 10 points from safety

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 07:05 - Feb 14 with 4583 viewsFtnfwest

If he is laughing at us it would sum up how much cares about the club
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 07:18 - Feb 14 with 4557 viewsKeaneish

The play-off season! Haaaaaa! Talk of rewriting history, we never had a prayer of going up that season so don't kid yourself Mick was a hero for getting us to 6th. Playing the way we did served to no end. People laud after the play-off season like we were on the verge of being successful and were a very good side, we weren't. We had Daryll Murphy, that's it.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024