Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
right lets start again, and be serious now 07:47 - Feb 14 with 1837 viewstextbackup

Sat 16 Feb 3:00pm Stoke City H WIN
Sat 23 Feb 3:00pm Wigan Athletic A DRAW

Sat 2 Mar 3:00pm Reading H WIN
Sat 9 Mar 3:00pm West Bromwich Albion A LOSE
Tue 12 Mar 7:45pm Bristol City A LOSE
Sat 16 Mar 3:00pm Nottingham Forest H DRAW
Sat 30 Mar 3:00pm Hull City H WIN

Sat 6 Apr 3:00pm Bolton Wanderers A DRAW
Wed 10 Apr 7:45pm Brentford A DRAW
Sat 13 Apr 3:00pm Birmingham City H WIN
Fri 19 Apr 3:00pm Preston North End A LOSE
Mon 22 Apr 3:00pm Swansea City H WIN
Sat 27 Apr 3:00pm Sheffield United A LOSE

Sun 5 May 12:30pm Leeds United H DRAW

20 POINTS - end up on 39. sorted.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

right lets start again, and be serious now on 07:50 - Feb 14 with 1808 viewsMrTown

Don’t necessarily agree with all them but love the optimism.

Also have a sneaky feeling we might get a rare away win at Wigan.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

right lets start again, and be serious now on 07:50 - Feb 14 with 1801 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Looks doable.

I think there will be a club that will stay up with very few points this season.

Poll: Best Football Song

right lets start again, and be serious now on 07:56 - Feb 14 with 1764 viewsSteve_M

Win Saturday and then Reading becomes an absolutely massive game. I might even go to Wigan first if we do that.

You forgot to add for 5 May, Norwich ballsing it up on the last day and us and Leeds laughing at them together.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

right lets start again, and be serious now on 08:01 - Feb 14 with 1723 viewstextbackup

right lets start again, and be serious now on 07:56 - Feb 14 by Steve_M

Win Saturday and then Reading becomes an absolutely massive game. I might even go to Wigan first if we do that.

You forgot to add for 5 May, Norwich ballsing it up on the last day and us and Leeds laughing at them together.

I don't want to wish for too much, so cant even consider ncfc ballsing it up.....

me wishing for too much got us in this trouble in the first place (pen shoot out in world cup - my exact words in head to the footballing gods was "win this and I will never want anything in football again")

right lets start again, and be serious now on 08:27 - Feb 14 with 1591 viewsHerbivore

I think we need wins at Wigan and Bolton. Saturday looks a big game, Stoke are in woeful form and our last two performances have given us a bit of momentum if not many points. We need to turn the improved performances into wins now and a win on Saturday sets us up nicely for two further winnable games. A little run would close the gap significantly and give us confidence going into our remaining fixtures. That said my head and my gut tell me it's not happening.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

right lets start again, and be serious now on 08:34 - Feb 14 with 1560 viewstextbackup

right lets start again, and be serious now on 08:27 - Feb 14 by Herbivore

I think we need wins at Wigan and Bolton. Saturday looks a big game, Stoke are in woeful form and our last two performances have given us a bit of momentum if not many points. We need to turn the improved performances into wins now and a win on Saturday sets us up nicely for two further winnable games. A little run would close the gap significantly and give us confidence going into our remaining fixtures. That said my head and my gut tell me it's not happening.

I see nothing but a win on Saturday, just feels like its coming together, maybe all a little too late, but imagine saying we stayed up after a 3-0 loss to ncfc spurred our season on

right lets start again, and be serious now on 08:42 - Feb 14 with 1529 viewsHerbivore

right lets start again, and be serious now on 08:34 - Feb 14 by textbackup

I see nothing but a win on Saturday, just feels like its coming together, maybe all a little too late, but imagine saying we stayed up after a 3-0 loss to ncfc spurred our season on

It would be fantastic and it's not impossible, I just think we've got too much to do.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

right lets start again, and be serious now on 08:54 - Feb 14 with 1481 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Sat 16 Feb 3:00pm Stoke City H WIN
Sat 23 Feb 3:00pm Wigan Athletic A WIN

Sat 9 Mar 3:00pm West Bromwich Albion A WIN
Tue 12 Mar 7:45pm Bristol City A WIN
Sat 16 Mar 3:00pm Nottingham Forest H WIN

Sat 6 Apr 3:00pm Bolton Wanderers A WIN
Wed 10 Apr 7:45pm Brentford A WIN
Fri 19 Apr 3:00pm Preston North End A WIN
Sat 27 Apr 3:00pm Sheffield United A WIN

Sun 5 May 12:30pm Leeds United H WIN

36 points, end up on 55 - sadly too late for a playoff charge

In all seriousness you’ve got far too many away points in there for a team that has lost their last god knows how many away, but I love the optimism!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

right lets start again, and be serious now on 08:54 - Feb 14 with 1476 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

right lets start again, and be serious now on 08:01 - Feb 14 by textbackup

I don't want to wish for too much, so cant even consider ncfc ballsing it up.....

me wishing for too much got us in this trouble in the first place (pen shoot out in world cup - my exact words in head to the footballing gods was "win this and I will never want anything in football again")

Genuinely thought you were going to say something else there re wishing for too much...!

right lets start again, and be serious now on 08:56 - Feb 14 with 1468 viewsKieran_Knows

Sat 16 Feb 3:00pm Stoke City H - win
Sat 23 Feb 3:00pm Wigan Athletic A - draw

Sat 2 Mar 3:00pm Reading H - win
Sat 9 Mar 3:00pm West Bromwich Albion A - lose
Tue 12 Mar 7:45pm Bristol City A - lose
Sat 16 Mar 3:00pm Nottingham Forest H - lose
Sat 30 Mar 3:00pm Hull City H - draw

Sat 6 Apr 3:00pm Bolton Wanderers A - draw
Wed 10 Apr 7:45pm Brentford A - draw
Sat 13 Apr 3:00pm Birmingham City H - lose
Fri 19 Apr 3:00pm Preston North End A - lose
Mon 22 Apr 3:00pm Swansea City H - draw
Sat 27 Apr 3:00pm Sheffield United A - lose

Sun 5 May 12:30pm Leeds United H - lose

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

right lets start again, and be serious now on 08:46 - Feb 17 with 1230 viewstextbackup

Sat 23 Feb 3:00pm Wigan Athletic A DRAW

Sat 9 Mar 3:00pm West Bromwich Albion A LOSE
Tue 12 Mar 7:45pm Bristol City A LOSE
Sat 16 Mar 3:00pm Nottingham Forest H DRAW

Sat 6 Apr 3:00pm Bolton Wanderers A DRAW
Wed 10 Apr 7:45pm Brentford A DRAW
Fri 19 Apr 3:00pm Preston North End A LOSE
Sat 27 Apr 3:00pm Sheffield United A LOSE

Sun 5 May 12:30pm Leeds United H DRAW

17 POINTS - end up on 37. sorted, hopefully

right lets start again, and be serious now on 08:54 - Feb 17 with 1171 viewsjas0999

We just don’t win many games. Away at Wigan is now a must win though.
right lets start again, and be serious now on 08:58 - Feb 17 with 1148 viewsBluebell

That would be great but what about the other teams just above us, aren't they going to get any points?
right lets start again, and be serious now on 08:59 - Feb 17 with 1143 viewstextbackup

right lets start again, and be serious now on 08:58 - Feb 17 by Bluebell

That would be great but what about the other teams just above us, aren't they going to get any points?

not only that, they'll get points taken off them due to the drug cheating scandal

right lets start again, and be serious now on 09:18 - Feb 17 with 1063 viewsstrikalite

37 points....Reading and R'ham will need a couple of wins and just a couple of draws for that mate that's the problem now..

We've only scored two goals in five games this season, and we've won none of those...
right lets start again, and be serious now on 09:20 - Feb 17 with 1048 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

right lets start again, and be serious now on 09:18 - Feb 17 by strikalite

37 points....Reading and R'ham will need a couple of wins and just a couple of draws for that mate that's the problem now..

We've only scored two goals in five games this season, and we've won none of those...

We did score 3 in one, and won that one...

Not that I disagree with the point - we still look desperately unlikely to score more than once

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024