Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
She may return to have the baby... 09:38 - Feb 14 with 60300 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...but I suspect it will be taken straight from her, if the authorities have any sense;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

She may return to have the baby... on 12:35 - Feb 19 with 3670 viewsballycastle

She may return to have the baby... on 11:49 - Feb 19 by jeera

Quite.

But even if you think she's a scumbag, she's still our problem.

"Leave her there" and she shouldn't be 'allowed' to come home, as though there's about to be some reward...

This is happening. It's a real thing happening to real people:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-47260450/the-syrians-returning-home-after-ye

I think their attempts to restructure shouldn't be inhibited by us as much as possible.

When this story surface last week, my initial thoughts were fek her let her rot, a week later and seeing some of the diatribe by others my views have changed somewhat.

I have a degree of sympathy for her, the position she is in is solely the fault of the texts from the book of her religious cult, these were endorsed by her father and her peers, what chance did she have?

Organised religion, the divider of peoples, why it is allowed to flourish and even actively encouraged is a boil on society.
She may return to have the baby... on 15:32 - Feb 19 with 3585 viewsjpring89

She may return to have the baby... on 23:03 - Feb 18 by Lord_Lucan

All the more reason to get her back and put her on trial.

It all seems a bit weird though, she has openly said that she wants to come back and ISIS know that we will interrogate her - so why haven't ISIS killed her already?

Baby bomb theory not looking so silly now is it.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

She may return to have the baby... on 15:34 - Feb 19 with 3575 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 15:32 - Feb 19 by jpring89

Baby bomb theory not looking so silly now is it.

Yes it is.
She may return to have the baby... on 16:24 - Feb 19 with 3527 viewsThe_Last_Baron

She may return to have the baby... on 06:11 - Feb 19 by m14_blue

I agree with your sentiment but, like it or not, she is British. She has no other nationality.

Therefore, it’s up to us to deal with her. That’s international law and we can’t just ignore that, however much we might want to.

Revoke her British citizenship. She should not be allowed back. She's a traitor.

We should welcome Aisa Bibi into the country and grant her asylum.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

She may return to have the baby... on 16:37 - Feb 19 with 3515 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 16:24 - Feb 19 by The_Last_Baron

Revoke her British citizenship. She should not be allowed back. She's a traitor.

We should welcome Aisa Bibi into the country and grant her asylum.

It would violate international law to revoke her citizenship.
She may return to have the baby... on 18:35 - Feb 19 with 3446 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 16:37 - Feb 19 by Championship

They have just said that that is what they are going to do.
She may return to have the baby... on 18:40 - Feb 19 with 3432 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 18:35 - Feb 19 by Pecker

Apparently she may have dual citizenship so not breaking any international laws. Only saying what they just said on the ITV news.
She may return to have the baby... on 18:47 - Feb 19 with 3419 viewsWithnail

She may return to have the baby... on 18:40 - Feb 19 by Pecker

Apparently she may have dual citizenship so not breaking any international laws. Only saying what they just said on the ITV news.

A common sense decision. Lovely job.
Login to get fewer ads

She may return to have the baby... on 18:51 - Feb 19 with 3400 viewsjeera

She may return to have the baby... on 18:47 - Feb 19 by Withnail

A common sense decision. Lovely job.

"Yellow Jacket!!!1"

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

She may return to have the baby... on 18:57 - Feb 19 with 3394 viewsWithnail

She may return to have the baby... on 18:51 - Feb 19 by jeera

"Yellow Jacket!!!1"

You having another melt down there?

*grabs pop corn*
She may return to have the baby... on 19:04 - Feb 19 with 3376 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 18:35 - Feb 19 by Pecker

Interesting.
She may return to have the baby... on 19:08 - Feb 19 with 3362 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 18:40 - Feb 19 by Pecker

I wonder what country we've lumbered her on.
She may return to have the baby... on 19:17 - Feb 19 with 3344 viewsThe_Last_Baron

She may return to have the baby... on 16:37 - Feb 19 by Championship

No it wouldn't. Look at the finer details of law.

Anyway, by the sounds of it she's gone from this country. She's being stripped of her British citizenship which is just the way it should be. It's high time the people in power listened to the vast majority of the people and acted in the right and proper way in cases like this. Common sense prevails.

She may return to have the baby... on 19:18 - Feb 19 with 3341 viewsThe_Last_Baron

She may return to have the baby... on 19:08 - Feb 19 by Championship

Who cares. They're welcome to her.

She may return to have the baby... on 20:10 - Feb 19 with 3289 viewsGlasgowBlue

She may return to have the baby... on 19:17 - Feb 19 by The_Last_Baron

No it wouldn't. Look at the finer details of law.

Anyway, by the sounds of it she's gone from this country. She's being stripped of her British citizenship which is just the way it should be. It's high time the people in power listened to the vast majority of the people and acted in the right and proper way in cases like this. Common sense prevails.

Am I the only one who is very uncomfortable with the state having the power to remove a British subject's citizenship?

You may think this is reasonable considering the awful things that she supported but a more hard left or hard right government in the future could abuse this power imo.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

She may return to have the baby... on 20:14 - Feb 19 with 3284 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 20:10 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

Am I the only one who is very uncomfortable with the state having the power to remove a British subject's citizenship?

You may think this is reasonable considering the awful things that she supported but a more hard left or hard right government in the future could abuse this power imo.

I disagree with the decision.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

She may return to have the baby... on 20:15 - Feb 19 with 3280 viewsPecker

Imagine it will be done on a case by case basis.
She may return to have the baby... on 20:17 - Feb 19 with 3273 viewsslump

No you are not the only one.

Whether we like it or not nations have a responsibility to deal with it's citizens and their behaviours. They are a product of the society that they have been brought up in. As crap as that may sound, if we think that this will make the wider issues disappear we are completely deluded.

UTT

She may return to have the baby... on 20:17 - Feb 19 with 3272 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 19:08 - Feb 19 by Championship

Bangladesh would seem to be the answer.
She may return to have the baby... on 20:19 - Feb 19 with 3256 viewsGlasgowBlue

She may return to have the baby... on 20:15 - Feb 19 by Pecker

Imagine it will be done on a case by case basis.

OK. Let's say that Chico's prediction of a Tommy Robinson lead government became a reality. Would you trust him with this power?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

She may return to have the baby... on 20:20 - Feb 19 with 3249 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 20:19 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

OK. Let's say that Chico's prediction of a Tommy Robinson lead government became a reality. Would you trust him with this power?

Chico seems to be someone who talks sense but if he really said that, perhaps not.
She may return to have the baby... on 20:21 - Feb 19 with 3248 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 20:17 - Feb 19 by slump

No you are not the only one.

Whether we like it or not nations have a responsibility to deal with it's citizens and their behaviours. They are a product of the society that they have been brought up in. As crap as that may sound, if we think that this will make the wider issues disappear we are completely deluded.

It has nothing to do with the "wider issues". It has to do with her and what she has said and done. Only about her, nothing else. Nothing else. Nothing else.
She may return to have the baby... on 20:22 - Feb 19 with 3246 viewsLord_Lucan

If we have done this legally - which I presume we have done, it would be within TR's rights anyway.

It isn't technically a test case if it is already law.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

She may return to have the baby... on 20:25 - Feb 19 with 3228 viewsPecker

That will never happen and the law courts wouldn't allow them to abuse their power. These are always done on a case by case basis. Always.
She may return to have the baby... on 20:27 - Feb 19 with 3217 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Not to mention access to cctv, tracking etc etc ad infinitum "If you don't do anything wrong......" But at least nuclear power stations will be safe for the next x thousand years!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024