Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
She may return to have the baby... 09:38 - Feb 14 with 59972 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...but I suspect it will be taken straight from her, if the authorities have any sense;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

She may return to have the baby... on 20:34 - Feb 19 with 4421 viewsslump

She may return to have the baby... on 20:21 - Feb 19 by Pecker

It has nothing to do with the "wider issues". It has to do with her and what she has said and done. Only about her, nothing else. Nothing else. Nothing else.

You are wrong. There are plenty of other similar less publicised cases.

UTT

She may return to have the baby... on 20:40 - Feb 19 with 4394 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 20:34 - Feb 19 by slump

About the "wider issues". I don't think so. The people who have made this decision are far more informed about these thing than you or I, so I guess that the decision that they have made is in the best interests of OUR country.
She may return to have the baby... on 20:44 - Feb 19 with 4384 viewsfooters

She may return to have the baby... on 20:40 - Feb 19 by Pecker

About the "wider issues". I don't think so. The people who have made this decision are far more informed about these thing than you or I, so I guess that the decision that they have made is in the best interests of OUR country.

Legal precedent doesn't say so. Unfortunately, your wanting something and "common sense" do not equate to international law. Do you understand that?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

She may return to have the baby... on 20:57 - Feb 19 with 4350 viewsslump

Surely you don't think that these people just wake up in the morning and think, "you know what I'll become a jihadist that's pretty cool" ?

UTT

She may return to have the baby... on 21:16 - Feb 19 with 4320 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I am curious to know the overall thinking here.

I am glad she isn't able to return to take advantage of the benefits of her citizenship whilst actively pursuing an agenda that is effectively at war with the country. However, I trust she hasn't had her citizenship revoked purely for choice of belief. The latter is a dangerous precedent. The former is a sensible course of action.

I wonder if the better outcome would have been to have had her return and deal with her in our country under a specific law. Could any of her comments have been seen as incitement to terrorism? Certainly the OP idea that social services might reasonably consider the safety of the baby is another idea. There is a possibility she will now bring up another radicalised individual with another axe to grind thanks to her treatment.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

She may return to have the baby... on 21:40 - Feb 19 with 4283 viewsBloomBlue

She may return to have the baby... on 21:16 - Feb 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

I am curious to know the overall thinking here.

I am glad she isn't able to return to take advantage of the benefits of her citizenship whilst actively pursuing an agenda that is effectively at war with the country. However, I trust she hasn't had her citizenship revoked purely for choice of belief. The latter is a dangerous precedent. The former is a sensible course of action.

I wonder if the better outcome would have been to have had her return and deal with her in our country under a specific law. Could any of her comments have been seen as incitement to terrorism? Certainly the OP idea that social services might reasonably consider the safety of the baby is another idea. There is a possibility she will now bring up another radicalised individual with another axe to grind thanks to her treatment.

You have to look at the bigger picture of protecting the Country. How would you ever be able to lock her up in prison based on what she did, so you have an individual walking around the country who has all the contacts to implement another Manchester bombing.
Yes we're all innocent until proven guilty but her actions by going to Syria has to change how we need to treat her.
She may return to have the baby... on 22:00 - Feb 19 with 4258 viewstractordownsouth

She may return to have the baby... on 06:53 - Feb 19 by Benters2

I couldnt care less she can stay out there forever for all i care.

You have such ridiculous double standards. You demand foreign criminals be deported yet get upset when our criminals come back here - we can't have it both ways. I think you're a good laugh a lot of the time but your " I'm alright Jack" attitude when it comes to serious issues like security and international law is shameful.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

She may return to have the baby... on 22:05 - Feb 19 with 4237 viewstractordownsouth

She may return to have the baby... on 21:40 - Feb 19 by BloomBlue

You have to look at the bigger picture of protecting the Country. How would you ever be able to lock her up in prison based on what she did, so you have an individual walking around the country who has all the contacts to implement another Manchester bombing.
Yes we're all innocent until proven guilty but her actions by going to Syria has to change how we need to treat her.

Our responsibility isn't to just protect the country, it's to protect the whole world else it's just kicking the can down the road. We need to get her questioned and hopefully imprisoned.

Login to get fewer ads

She may return to have the baby... on 05:03 - Feb 20 with 4132 viewsBenters2

on 11:27 - Feb 19 by _

Well she does support the bombing of the Manchester Arena,where 22 innocent children got murdered by a nutjob...she really is a evil person and I can’t see why the liberals on here have trouble understanding that.
She may return to have the baby... on 05:05 - Feb 20 with 4131 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 22:00 - Feb 19 by tractordownsouth

You have such ridiculous double standards. You demand foreign criminals be deported yet get upset when our criminals come back here - we can't have it both ways. I think you're a good laugh a lot of the time but your " I'm alright Jack" attitude when it comes to serious issues like security and international law is shameful.

She is a terrorist.

End of.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 6:38]
She may return to have the baby... on 05:56 - Feb 20 with 4110 viewsballycastle

She may return to have the baby... on 05:05 - Feb 20 by Benters2

She is a terrorist.

End of.

There are hundreds of ISIS returnees already in Britain, this is a publicity stunt by a tory party trying to side with public opinion.

I believe it will be challenged and quite possibly overturned, the government will then state that they tried their best but were thwarted by international law.
She may return to have the baby... on 06:45 - Feb 20 with 4085 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 05:56 - Feb 20 by ballycastle

There are hundreds of ISIS returnees already in Britain, this is a publicity stunt by a tory party trying to side with public opinion.

I believe it will be challenged and quite possibly overturned, the government will then state that they tried their best but were thwarted by international law.

Nice bypass of my post rather than the one you answered.

Unlike you i wont be keeping my fingers crossed for her.
She may return to have the baby... on 07:36 - Feb 20 with 4054 viewstractordownsouth

She may return to have the baby... on 05:05 - Feb 20 by Benters2

She is a terrorist.

End of.

No one has disputed that, you’re deliberately not answering the question.

How does simply deporting someone and not bringing them to justice make the world safer? Your attitude is just nimbyism on a large scale

She may return to have the baby... on 08:27 - Feb 20 with 3999 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 07:36 - Feb 20 by tractordownsouth

No one has disputed that, you’re deliberately not answering the question.

How does simply deporting someone and not bringing them to justice make the world safer? Your attitude is just nimbyism on a large scale

I dont care hopefully fingers crossed she isnt coming back,and if her radicalised Father doesnt like it he can go over and live there as well..

Or you could have them share your bedroom?
She may return to have the baby... on 08:58 - Feb 20 with 3978 viewseireblue

She may return to have the baby... on 08:27 - Feb 20 by Benters2

I dont care hopefully fingers crossed she isnt coming back,and if her radicalised Father doesnt like it he can go over and live there as well..

Well, not the first time you have turned out to be a bit of a wimp, and turned your back on British values.

If ISIS want to take some British teenagers then rape them, let them win yea?
She may return to have the baby... on 09:13 - Feb 20 with 3957 viewsfooters

As usual you're arguing with voices in your head. You've not properly read the thread or people's ideas on her situation. Literally shouting at clouds at this point.

No one is welcoming her back with open arms, nor will there be a parade.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

She may return to have the baby... on 09:17 - Feb 20 with 3946 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 08:58 - Feb 20 by eireblue

Well, not the first time you have turned out to be a bit of a wimp, and turned your back on British values.

Oh bless you.
She may return to have the baby... on 09:19 - Feb 20 with 3942 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 09:13 - Feb 20 by footers

As usual you're arguing with voices in your head. You've not properly read the thread or people's ideas on her situation. Literally shouting at clouds at this point.

No one is welcoming her back with open arms, nor will there be a parade.

She isnt coming back.

I will book the village hall for the celebrations.
She may return to have the baby... on 09:41 - Feb 20 with 3919 viewseireblue

She may return to have the baby... on 09:17 - Feb 20 by Benters2

Oh bless you.

Nice bypass.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/maajid-nawaz/powerful-monologue-british-m
on 09:46 - Feb 20 with 3903 views_

She may return to have the baby... on 20:34 - Feb 19 by slump

on 09:50 - Feb 20 with 3895 views_

She may return to have the baby... on 08:58 - Feb 20 by eireblue

She may return to have the baby... on 09:57 - Feb 20 with 3878 viewsWithnail

on 09:50 - Feb 20 by _

Victims of the Muslim rape gangs don't want us to all die in a bomb attack though.

So it's a bit different, but nice try.
She may return to have the baby... on 09:59 - Feb 20 with 3872 viewseireblue

on 09:46 - Feb 20 by _

Hmmmm, surely you don’t mean it could present the sort of politician that returns from a Christmas holiday to declare a crisis and then doesn’t deal with that crisis, another opportunity to do a power stance in public.
She may return to have the baby... on 10:09 - Feb 20 with 3840 viewstractordownsouth

And how many British homeless people are in your bedroom? You seem to pretend to care about them when it suits your argument, despite your views on the housing market, it’s a silly argument

She may return to have the baby... on 10:09 - Feb 20 with 3840 viewseireblue

She may return to have the baby... on 09:57 - Feb 20 by Withnail

Victims of the Muslim rape gangs don't want us to all die in a bomb attack though.

So it's a bit different, but nice try.

Another wimp.

So since ISIS are better at brainwashing teenage girls, you give up, and dump your problem on someone else.

When the going gets tough, some people just turn away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024