Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
She may return to have the baby... 09:38 - Feb 14 with 60229 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...but I suspect it will be taken straight from her, if the authorities have any sense;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

on 10:26 - Feb 20 with 4055 views_

She may return to have the baby... on 09:57 - Feb 20 by Withnail

Victims of the Muslim rape gangs don't want us to all die in a bomb attack though.

So it's a bit different, but nice try.

She may return to have the baby... on 10:44 - Feb 20 with 4001 viewsLord_Lucan

on 10:26 - Feb 20 by _

Although I think she should be allowed back and face trial I think your analogy is way out.

There is a difference between an uneducated girl who has little choice in what happens to her, would struggle to venture into Rotherham town centre without assistance and doesn't now still yearn for a bit of rape and a straight A student who actively sought out ISIS, managed to travel to Syria and refuses to denounce the regime.

I also see that the ISIS girl is shocked that she isn't allowed back but remains unshocked at a bucket full of heads.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

on 10:58 - Feb 20 with 3984 views_

She may return to have the baby... on 10:44 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

Although I think she should be allowed back and face trial I think your analogy is way out.

There is a difference between an uneducated girl who has little choice in what happens to her, would struggle to venture into Rotherham town centre without assistance and doesn't now still yearn for a bit of rape and a straight A student who actively sought out ISIS, managed to travel to Syria and refuses to denounce the regime.

I also see that the ISIS girl is shocked that she isn't allowed back but remains unshocked at a bucket full of heads.

She may return to have the baby... on 11:36 - Feb 20 with 3957 viewsLord_Lucan

on 10:58 - Feb 20 by _

What do you think should happen to the girl in the short and medium term?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

on 11:45 - Feb 20 with 3938 views_

She may return to have the baby... on 11:36 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

What do you think should happen to the girl in the short and medium term?

She may return to have the baby... on 11:56 - Feb 20 with 3933 viewsLord_Lucan

on 11:45 - Feb 20 by _

I agree with some of that but she is unrepentant and even if she suddenly denounced ISIS you would have to question if she was spinning a yarn.

It's a very difficult situation but You have to respect both sides of the argument as both sides have some credence. If there is any risk to security then you cannot release her as there is a massive risk to life. What about all the kids in Manchester who have no citizenship because they are dead - she has said that she supports the bombing.

What about her safety? If she returns to the UK as a prisoner or if she is released she will be dead before long.

The bigger problem is the hundreds of other UK nationals ISIS members about to be released by the Kurds.

on 12:04 - Feb 20 with 3922 views_

She may return to have the baby... on 11:56 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

I agree with some of that but she is unrepentant and even if she suddenly denounced ISIS you would have to question if she was spinning a yarn.

It's a very difficult situation but You have to respect both sides of the argument as both sides have some credence. If there is any risk to security then you cannot release her as there is a massive risk to life. What about all the kids in Manchester who have no citizenship because they are dead - she has said that she supports the bombing.

What about her safety? If she returns to the UK as a prisoner or if she is released she will be dead before long.

The bigger problem is the hundreds of other UK nationals ISIS members about to be released by the Kurds.

She may return to have the baby... on 12:17 - Feb 20 with 3897 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 05:56 - Feb 20 by ballycastle

There are hundreds of ISIS returnees already in Britain, this is a publicity stunt by a tory party trying to side with public opinion.

I believe it will be challenged and quite possibly overturned, the government will then state that they tried their best but were thwarted by international law.

I believe this is exactly what will happen.
Login to get fewer ads

She may return to have the baby... on 12:19 - Feb 20 with 3888 viewsChampionship

on 12:04 - Feb 20 by _

What would you have done with the child?
on 12:20 - Feb 20 with 3887 views_

She may return to have the baby... on 05:56 - Feb 20 by ballycastle

There are hundreds of ISIS returnees already in Britain, this is a publicity stunt by a tory party trying to side with public opinion.

I believe it will be challenged and quite possibly overturned, the government will then state that they tried their best but were thwarted by international law.

on 12:21 - Feb 20 with 3885 views_

She may return to have the baby... on 12:19 - Feb 20 by Championship

What would you have done with the child?

She may return to have the baby... on 12:41 - Feb 20 with 3856 viewsChampionship

on 12:21 - Feb 20 by _

Agree with that.
She may return to have the baby... on 13:17 - Feb 20 with 3803 viewsWithnail

She may return to have the baby... on 10:09 - Feb 20 by eireblue

Another wimp.

So since ISIS are better at brainwashing teenage girls, you give up, and dump your problem on someone else.

When the going gets tough, some people just turn away.

I can live with that.

I'm sure there are plenty of others who you can donate jelly babies to. Actually, you can probably send them directly to the refugee camp in a shoe box or something.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 14:10]
She may return to have the baby... on 15:19 - Feb 20 with 3749 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 10:09 - Feb 20 by eireblue

Another wimp.

So since ISIS are better at brainwashing teenage girls, you give up, and dump your problem on someone else.

When the going gets tough, some people just turn away.

Wimp really?

Just had enough of being reported to admin for daring to having a different view to the far left on here tbh.

You are more than welcome to pm me anytime as long as it’s not rude containing threats,or another favourite is asking me to argue on the forum etc.

I will leave that up to you dear chap.
She may return to have the baby... on 15:21 - Feb 20 with 3740 viewsSwansea_Blue

She may return to have the baby... on 13:17 - Feb 20 by Withnail

I can live with that.

I'm sure there are plenty of others who you can donate jelly babies to. Actually, you can probably send them directly to the refugee camp in a shoe box or something.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 14:10]

I imagine if the boot was on the other foot and we couldn't deport an IS terrorist you'd be one of the last people capable of living with it!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

She may return to have the baby... on 15:22 - Feb 20 with 3726 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 11:56 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

Why is it difficult? she doesn’t mind seeing decapated heads and see’s nothing wrong with the Manchester arena attacks,she shows no remorse so bolox to her and her kind.
She may return to have the baby... on 15:23 - Feb 20 with 3724 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 15:19 - Feb 20 by Benters2

Wimp really?

Just had enough of being reported to admin for daring to having a different view to the far left on here tbh.

You are more than welcome to pm me anytime as long as it’s not rude containing threats,or another favourite is asking me to argue on the forum etc.

Top blubbing Benters, top blubbing.

Might be time to get the old SamPamsDisco login out of the cupboard so you can post some supportive messages to yourself.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

She may return to have the baby... on 15:23 - Feb 20 with 3722 viewsWithnail

She may return to have the baby... on 15:21 - Feb 20 by Swansea_Blue

I imagine if the boot was on the other foot and we couldn't deport an IS terrorist you'd be one of the last people capable of living with it!

There are 1000s of ISIS supporters in this country now who we can't deport. Think her old man is an extremist.

Life goes on.
She may return to have the baby... on 15:34 - Feb 20 with 3696 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 15:23 - Feb 20 by Withnail

There are 1000s of ISIS supporters in this country now who we can't deport. Think her old man is an extremist.

Life goes on.

Her Father is a extremist yes what a lovely family.
She may return to have the baby... on 15:34 - Feb 20 with 3692 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 15:34 - Feb 20 by Benters2

Her Father is a extremist yes what a lovely family.

But... you're an extremist too. So you have that in common. Which is nice.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

She may return to have the baby... on 15:49 - Feb 20 with 3657 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 15:34 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

But... you're an extremist too. So you have that in common. Which is nice.

Oh definitely i deadhead flowers you may have a point.

Mind you my flowers come back.

God bless you.
She may return to have the baby... on 15:55 - Feb 20 with 3645 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 15:49 - Feb 20 by Benters2

Oh definitely i deadhead flowers you may have a point.

Mind you my flowers come back.

God bless you.

Stop trying to force your religion on me man.

She may return to have the baby... on 16:48 - Feb 20 with 3606 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 15:19 - Feb 20 by Benters2

Wimp really?

People pm (private message?) you asking you to argue on the forum?
She may return to have the baby... on 17:32 - Feb 20 with 3592 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 16:48 - Feb 20 by Championship

People pm (private message?) you asking you to argue on the forum?

I'll take 'Things That Never Happened' for 400 points please, Alex.

She may return to have the baby... on 19:10 - Feb 20 with 3546 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 20:57 - Feb 19 by slump

Surely you don't think that these people just wake up in the morning and think, "you know what I'll become a jihadist that's pretty cool" ?

What?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024