Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
She may return to have the baby... 09:38 - Feb 14 with 60327 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...but I suspect it will be taken straight from her, if the authorities have any sense;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

She may return to have the baby... on 19:27 - Feb 20 with 2158 viewsSpruceMoose

Well, Bangladesh are saying she doesn't have Bangladeshi citizenship, so I guess she'll end up back here sooner or later unless the UK wants to flaunt international law.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

She may return to have the baby... on 19:31 - Feb 20 with 2148 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 19:27 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

Well, Bangladesh are saying she doesn't have Bangladeshi citizenship, so I guess she'll end up back here sooner or later unless the UK wants to flaunt international law.

She does, they are just saying that they don't want her either.
She may return to have the baby... on 19:33 - Feb 20 with 2139 viewsslump

She may return to have the baby... on 19:10 - Feb 20 by Pecker

What?

She may return to have the baby... on 20:17 - Feb 19 by slump

No you are not the only one.

Whether we like it or not nations have a responsibility to deal with it's citizens and their behaviours. They are a product of the society that they have been brought up in. As crap as that may sound, if we think that this will make the wider issues disappear we are completely deluded.

Your response:

It has nothing to do with the "wider issues". It has to do with her and what she has said and done. Only about her, nothing else. Nothing else. Nothing else.

UTT

She may return to have the baby... on 19:34 - Feb 20 with 2137 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 19:31 - Feb 20 by Pecker

She does, they are just saying that they don't want her either.

Well, we've already said she has UK citizenship so...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

She may return to have the baby... on 19:36 - Feb 20 with 2127 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 19:34 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

She did have you mean.

Bangladesh are probably just trying to get out of it.

It's all pretty irrelevant as she we probably be dead quite soon.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

She may return to have the baby... on 19:36 - Feb 20 with 2124 viewsballycastle

on 10:26 - Feb 20 by _

Tower Hamlets authorities and agencies, her school, the police, all these supposed services were fully aware of the grooming, they did nothing, it is all to similar to the cluster fu cks in Rotherham Rochdale etc.
She may return to have the baby... on 19:38 - Feb 20 with 2114 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 19:36 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

She did have you mean.

Bangladesh are probably just trying to get out of it.

It's all pretty irrelevant as she we probably be dead quite soon.

Should be overturned as it is illegal.

Born in Britain. British Citizen. She's our mess to clean up. Not Bangladesh.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 19:39]

She may return to have the baby... on 19:39 - Feb 20 with 2112 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 19:33 - Feb 20 by slump

She may return to have the baby... on 20:17 - Feb 19 by slump

No you are not the only one.

Whether we like it or not nations have a responsibility to deal with it's citizens and their behaviours. They are a product of the society that they have been brought up in. As crap as that may sound, if we think that this will make the wider issues disappear we are completely deluded.

Your response:

It has nothing to do with the "wider issues". It has to do with her and what she has said and done. Only about her, nothing else. Nothing else. Nothing else.

And your point is?
Login to get fewer ads

She may return to have the baby... on 19:42 - Feb 20 with 2100 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 19:34 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

But we have revoked it, so now she only has Bangladesh citizenship. So we couldn't take it away when people thought that she only had British citizenship, so now they cannot take it away as she only has Bangladesh citizenship, what with international law and all that.
She may return to have the baby... on 19:43 - Feb 20 with 2097 viewsslump

She may return to have the baby... on 19:39 - Feb 20 by Pecker

And your point is?

If you can't keep up with your own thought process how is anyone else supposed to?

You said it had nothing to do with wider issues in the country. Shamima Begum did not just wake up one day and think....... etc

It's really not that difficult to understand.

UTT

She may return to have the baby... on 19:45 - Feb 20 with 2094 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 19:42 - Feb 20 by Pecker

But we have revoked it, so now she only has Bangladesh citizenship. So we couldn't take it away when people thought that she only had British citizenship, so now they cannot take it away as she only has Bangladesh citizenship, what with international law and all that.

She doesn't have Bangladeshi citizenship. Never been there, was born and raised in Britain, has no connection to Bangladesh.

What the UK government has done is illegal under international law. I guarantee you she'll be back here eventually.

I'm disappointed so many are so willing for the UK to abandon it's obligations. I always thought that we could be depended upon to hold up our end of the bargain. Should make negotiating all those new trade deals a breeze...
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 19:47]

She may return to have the baby... on 19:45 - Feb 20 with 2090 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 19:43 - Feb 20 by slump

If you can't keep up with your own thought process how is anyone else supposed to?

You said it had nothing to do with wider issues in the country. Shamima Begum did not just wake up one day and think....... etc

It's really not that difficult to understand.

I was quoting you. You typed "wider Issues".
She may return to have the baby... on 19:47 - Feb 20 with 2081 viewsslump

She may return to have the baby... on 19:45 - Feb 20 by Pecker

I was quoting you. You typed "wider Issues".

Honestly fella. You've lost me. What is it that you are asking me to clarify?

UTT

She may return to have the baby... on 19:47 - Feb 20 with 2079 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 19:45 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

She doesn't have Bangladeshi citizenship. Never been there, was born and raised in Britain, has no connection to Bangladesh.

What the UK government has done is illegal under international law. I guarantee you she'll be back here eventually.

I'm disappointed so many are so willing for the UK to abandon it's obligations. I always thought that we could be depended upon to hold up our end of the bargain. Should make negotiating all those new trade deals a breeze...
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 19:47]

I am not saying she won't, I am saying she shouldn't.
She may return to have the baby... on 19:48 - Feb 20 with 2073 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 19:47 - Feb 20 by Pecker

I am not saying she won't, I am saying she shouldn't.

Why do you think the UK shouldn't stick to international laws and take care of it's own business?

She may return to have the baby... on 19:49 - Feb 20 with 2072 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 19:38 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

I believe she has a dual passport so technically not illegal.

Having said that I tend to agree with you that we should have her back.

That said I hope someone cuts her head off to solve the problem.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

She may return to have the baby... on 19:51 - Feb 20 with 2064 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 19:47 - Feb 20 by slump

Honestly fella. You've lost me. What is it that you are asking me to clarify?

Not a thing. I am done with all this. Arguing about it on a forum won't change a thing. I just hope that the authorities stay strong and tell her that she isn't welcome here. Thanks for the chat though, it was a bundle of fun.
She may return to have the baby... on 19:53 - Feb 20 with 2059 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 19:49 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

I believe she has a dual passport so technically not illegal.

Having said that I tend to agree with you that we should have her back.

That said I hope someone cuts her head off to solve the problem.

“Bangladesh asserts that Ms Shamima Begum is not a Bangladeshi citizen. She is a British citizen by birth and never applied for dual nationality with Bangladesh … There is no question of her being allowed to enter into Bangladesh.”

I've not seen it stated anywhere that she has a Bangladeshi passport. Her lawyer categorically stated she did not have one. I'd rather see what she knows personally.

She may return to have the baby... on 19:53 - Feb 20 with 2057 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 19:42 - Feb 20 by Pecker

Even if she does have Bangladeshi citizenship is it fair for us to say she is their problem? They had nothing to do with this entire situation. If it was the other way around people would be going crazy at a country like Bangladesh dumping a problem on us.
She may return to have the baby... on 19:54 - Feb 20 with 2051 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 19:51 - Feb 20 by Pecker

Not a thing. I am done with all this. Arguing about it on a forum won't change a thing. I just hope that the authorities stay strong and tell her that she isn't welcome here. Thanks for the chat though, it was a bundle of fun.

Your hopes will be dashed I expect.

She may return to have the baby... on 19:54 - Feb 20 with 2051 viewsgtsb

She may return to have the baby... on 19:38 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

You put the c*** up then.
She may return to have the baby... on 19:57 - Feb 20 with 2034 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 19:54 - Feb 20 by gtsb

You put the c*** up then.

Please, the adults are taking here. You haven't wandered into the nearest Wetherspoons you know.

The patrons of this board are not so easily impressed by bellicose, ruddy-faced fukwittery.

She may return to have the baby... on 19:59 - Feb 20 with 2018 viewsslump

She may return to have the baby... on 19:51 - Feb 20 by Pecker

My pleasure. Keep your pecker up!

UTT

She may return to have the baby... on 20:02 - Feb 20 with 2006 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 19:59 - Feb 20 by slump

My pleasure. Keep your pecker up!

And you keep on slumping. Looking forward to our next disagreement already.
She may return to have the baby... on 20:17 - Feb 20 with 1968 viewseireblue

She may return to have the baby... on 15:19 - Feb 20 by Benters2

Wimp really?

Just had enough of being reported to admin for daring to having a different view to the far left on here tbh.

You are more than welcome to pm me anytime as long as it’s not rude containing threats,or another favourite is asking me to argue on the forum etc.

I will leave that up to you dear chap.

Wimp.

Yes.

There is nothing I have said on this forum that I wouldn’t be happy to say in person. No need for me to use a PM. I think you may struggle to find a post where I have used a swear word. Unlike others.

I think you will find it hard to show the evidence of me being “hard left”.

Engage your brain Benters, not your emotion.

People, including teenagers, from Syria, can get to Calais, and onto a lorry or boat.
Standard non-ISIS fighters can do that now.

You seriously think an ISIS terrorist can’t do that?

You have three choices:

Let 100’s of British citizens that have supported ISIS, sneak out of a Kurdish camp, and get to the UK.

Or, for a minority, palm them off to a different developing country, with poorer security than us. And maybe they get back to the UK, or just kill people in that developed country.

Or whilst we know where they are, get them, and secure them back in the UK. Where we have control. If they can be turned around, okay, that is a better outcome. And possibly get useful intelligence, or once de-programmed, maybe get them to help fight future grooming attempts.

Grow a pair.

Or carry on supporting simplistic posturing political pronouncements that will not protect the UK, and potentially lead to more UK citizens lost to extremists.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024