Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
She may return to have the baby... 09:38 - Feb 14 with 59981 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...but I suspect it will be taken straight from her, if the authorities have any sense;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

She may return to have the baby... on 20:21 - Feb 20 with 3791 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 20:17 - Feb 20 by eireblue

Wimp.

Yes.

There is nothing I have said on this forum that I wouldn’t be happy to say in person. No need for me to use a PM. I think you may struggle to find a post where I have used a swear word. Unlike others.

I think you will find it hard to show the evidence of me being “hard left”.

Engage your brain Benters, not your emotion.

People, including teenagers, from Syria, can get to Calais, and onto a lorry or boat.
Standard non-ISIS fighters can do that now.

You seriously think an ISIS terrorist can’t do that?

You have three choices:

Let 100’s of British citizens that have supported ISIS, sneak out of a Kurdish camp, and get to the UK.

Or, for a minority, palm them off to a different developing country, with poorer security than us. And maybe they get back to the UK, or just kill people in that developed country.

Or whilst we know where they are, get them, and secure them back in the UK. Where we have control. If they can be turned around, okay, that is a better outcome. And possibly get useful intelligence, or once de-programmed, maybe get them to help fight future grooming attempts.

Grow a pair.

Or carry on supporting simplistic posturing political pronouncements that will not protect the UK, and potentially lead to more UK citizens lost to extremists.

Option B for me.

Hang the bitch.

Edit# I feel I should probably point out that this is a joke
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 20:31]
She may return to have the baby... on 20:23 - Feb 20 with 3780 viewsSpruceMoose

Wimp.

Yes.

There is nothing I have said on this forum that I wouldn’t be happy to say in person. No need for me to use a PM. I think you may struggle to find a post where I have used a swear word. Unlike others.

People, including teenagers, from Syria, can get to Calais, and onto a lorry or boat.

You have three choices:

Let 100’s of British citizens that have supported ISIS, sneak out of a Kurdish camp, and get to the UK.

Or, for a minority, palm them off to a different developing country, with poorer security than us. And maybe they get back to the UK, or just kill people in that developed country.

Or whilst we know where they are, get them, and secure them back in the UK. Where we have control. If they can be turned around, okay, that is a better outcome. And possibly get useful intelligence, or once de-programmed, maybe get them to help fight future grooming attempts.

Grow a pair.

Or carry on supporting simplistic posturing political pronouncements that will not protect the UK, and potentially lead to more UK citizens lost to extremists.

I have to say, I've always found you to be one of the most reasonable posters on here. Nothing far left about you, Sir.

Sadly I doubt Benters will bother reading anything you've posted. He's a low facts individual.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 20:28]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

She may return to have the baby... on 20:28 - Feb 20 with 3746 viewsjeera

She may return to have the baby... on 18:57 - Feb 19 by Withnail

You having another melt down there?

*grabs pop corn*

Why are you hiding behind another new persona?

Anyways...

Your answer to all things EU for a while was Yellow Jacket as though you were making some point with regards to unrest 'over there'.

You stopped saying it when it became a copycat thing here. It's almost like you don't have a point and are just on the wind-up.

You're like Oyster's little brother.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

She may return to have the baby... on 20:30 - Feb 20 with 3745 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 20:28 - Feb 20 by jeera

Anyways...

Your answer to all things EU for a while was Yellow Jacket as though you were making some point with regards to unrest 'over there'.

You stopped saying it when it became a copycat thing here. It's almost like you don't have a point and are just on the wind-up.

The Dribbly Gang seem to have had a recruitment drive lately. I really can't recall a period where we have had to suffer such numbers of low intelligence individuals typefarting all over every thread.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

She may return to have the baby... on 20:32 - Feb 20 with 3729 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 20:28 - Feb 20 by jeera

Anyways...

The copycat yellow jacket thing is just embarrassing.
She may return to have the baby... on 20:42 - Feb 20 with 3703 viewsjeera

She may return to have the baby... on 20:30 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

The Dribbly Gang seem to have had a recruitment drive lately. I really can't recall a period where we have had to suffer such numbers of low intelligence individuals typefarting all over every thread.

There's also a couple whose only reason to be here is to troll.

What a place to be in life.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

She may return to have the baby... on 05:14 - Feb 21 with 3599 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 16:48 - Feb 20 by Championship

People pm (private message?) you asking you to argue on the forum?

They have done in the past yes.

He doesn’t seem to post anymore.
She may return to have the baby... on 05:16 - Feb 21 with 3598 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 19:38 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

Should be overturned as it is illegal.

Born in Britain. British Citizen. She's our mess to clean up. Not Bangladesh.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 19:39]

Wrong again she didn’t have to become radicalised you can thank her father for that.
Login to get fewer ads

She may return to have the baby... on 05:19 - Feb 21 with 3597 viewsBenters2

Wimp.

Yes.

You have three choices:

Grow a pair.

Yet you are prepared to have a few little digs in that post?

Still you didn’t swear so all is cool.
She may return to have the baby... on 11:19 - Feb 21 with 3516 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 05:19 - Feb 21 by Benters2

Yet you are prepared to have a few little digs in that post?

Still you didn’t swear so all is cool.

Called it. Fingers in ears to anything which might possibly challenge his 'thinking'.

She may return to have the baby... on 15:48 - Feb 21 with 3477 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 15:56 - Feb 21 with 3462 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 15:48 - Feb 21 by SpruceMoose

Is it cynical to suggest Javid knew he couldn't block her but he went with it anyway. That way he looks like he's standing up for the UK but international law scuppered his plans. Would be some nice propaganda for someone who has employed the same image consultant May did before she became Prime Minister. Even more so because he is the son of parents of Pakistani descent and looking like he is taking a tough stance is likely to go over big with the gammonistas.
She may return to have the baby... on 16:17 - Feb 21 with 3439 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 15:56 - Feb 21 by Championship

Is it cynical to suggest Javid knew he couldn't block her but he went with it anyway. That way he looks like he's standing up for the UK but international law scuppered his plans. Would be some nice propaganda for someone who has employed the same image consultant May did before she became Prime Minister. Even more so because he is the son of parents of Pakistani descent and looking like he is taking a tough stance is likely to go over big with the gammonistas.

How can he be blocked, do you mean he is being challenged in the courts?

I haven't followed any news today but despite what the Bangladeshi government has said the last I read on the matter was that people with Bangladeshi parents can have Bangladeshi citizenship as long as they apply before they are 21.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

She may return to have the baby... on 16:20 - Feb 21 with 3428 viewsartsbossbeard

She may return to have the baby... on 16:17 - Feb 21 by Lord_Lucan

I haven't followed any news today but despite what the Bangladeshi government has said the last I read on the matter was that people with Bangladeshi parents can have Bangladeshi citizenship as long as they apply before they are 21.

Can't the good people of Bangladesh simply say no to the citizenship request?

What happens to her then?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

She may return to have the baby... on 16:23 - Feb 21 with 3415 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 16:17 - Feb 21 by Lord_Lucan

Bangladesh said she has never applied for dual citizenship there and won't be allowed to go there. Javid then said he won't leave anyone stateless. I think in the end he will back down as he would have to under the law if she is not a dual citizen. Not sure if being able to apply is as good as being a citizen in the eyes of the law or whether they can block her application due to her actions.
She may return to have the baby... on 16:33 - Feb 21 with 3392 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 16:20 - Feb 21 by artsbossbeard

Can't the good people of Bangladesh simply say no to the citizenship request?

What happens to her then?

Well she could face the same disastrous situation that Tom Hanks found himself in.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

She may return to have the baby... on 16:43 - Feb 21 with 3380 viewsartsbossbeard

She may return to have the baby... on 16:33 - Feb 21 by Lord_Lucan

Well she could face the same disastrous situation that Tom Hanks found himself in.

I make you right.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

She may return to have the baby... on 16:44 - Feb 21 with 3374 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 16:43 - Feb 21 by artsbossbeard

I make you right.

This

She may return to have the baby... on 04:00 - Feb 22 with 3251 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 15:48 - Feb 21 by SpruceMoose

A terrorist sympathiser sticking up for a terrorist.

The bloke is a tool of the highest order.
She may return to have the baby... on 11:07 - Feb 22 with 3148 viewsNo9

She may return to have the baby... on 04:00 - Feb 22 by Benters2

A terrorist sympathiser sticking up for a terrorist.

The bloke is a tool of the highest order.

From your point of view ?
But are you familiar with international law & what the consequences might be if the UK make someone stateless?
She may return to have the baby... on 11:17 - Feb 22 with 3130 viewsGlasgowBlue

She may return to have the baby... on 11:07 - Feb 22 by No9

From your point of view ?
But are you familiar with international law & what the consequences might be if the UK make someone stateless?

Didn’t John McDonnel suggest doing just this a couple of years ago for British citizens who went to Israel to join the IDF?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

She may return to have the baby... on 12:04 - Feb 22 with 3108 viewsNo9

She may return to have the baby... on 11:17 - Feb 22 by GlasgowBlue

Didn’t John McDonnel suggest doing just this a couple of years ago for British citizens who went to Israel to join the IDF?

I have no idea what he said a couple of years ago.
Anyway that doesn't change the fact that any UK government - of any colour- should abide by international law.
If our government does ignore international law (I don't think they will) coupled with what the Foreign secretary is trying to do relative to supporting Suadi Arabia the numbers who believe the UK is turning into a rogue state will increase.
Not a good time for that
She may return to have the baby... on 12:07 - Feb 22 with 3107 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

She may return to have the baby... on 11:17 - Feb 22 by GlasgowBlue

Oh, you had a chance to agree with Corbyn and blew it. Fancy.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

She may return to have the baby... on 13:45 - Feb 22 with 3061 viewsSeablu

She may return to have the baby... on 12:07 - Feb 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

I make you right
She may return to have the baby... on 13:51 - Feb 22 with 3049 viewsGlasgowBlue

She may return to have the baby... on 12:07 - Feb 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

You mean Corbyn agrees with me.

My timeline is full of posts about Shamina Begum by GlasgowBlue 21 Feb 2019 9:29
It’s a slippery slope and sends out a message to second generation immigrants that they are second class citizens. So even if your born in this country you may have your citizenship revoked if one if your parents was not born in the U.K.

And this has nothing to do with having sympathy for IS or the choices this individual made. It’s about a government attempting to strip away citizenship from a British born subject. You do it once and you can do it again. And that sort of power in the wrong hands can have terrible consequences for minority groups in this country.

It’s also a fantastic piece of recruitment for the jihadists looking to radicalise young disillusioned Muslims. They can say “look. If they can take your citizenship away then they never considered you to be part of this country in the first place”.

But nice swerve.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024