Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
She may return to have the baby... 09:38 - Feb 14 with 60336 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...but I suspect it will be taken straight from her, if the authorities have any sense;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

She may return to have the baby... on 12:20 - Feb 14 with 4191 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 12:01 - Feb 14 by Ryorry

Not sure of legal situation - I thought people who went out to fight for those who killed aid workers had their citizenship revoked? And oh the irony of allowing in someone with apparently unrepentant, unreformed Isis sympathies, at a time when we're about to deport NHS and essential care and farm workers ...

Anyway, an interesting thread on twitter, even if the guy does appear to be talking to himself! Worth thinking about what Isis themselves would want, & then doing the opposite?

Erm what?
She may return to have the baby... on 12:24 - Feb 14 with 4198 viewsChampionship

Security Minister says she has the right to return.
She may return to have the baby... on 13:00 - Feb 14 with 4144 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 12:24 - Feb 14 by Championship

Security Minister says she has the right to return.

Yep we really are mugs of the World.
She may return to have the baby... on 13:06 - Feb 14 with 4143 viewsitfcjoe

She's made her bed, shouldn't be allowed back in the country - would be the most obvious sleeper cell

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

She may return to have the baby... on 13:08 - Feb 14 with 4112 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not sure of legal situation - I thought people who went out to fight for those who killed aid workers had their citizenship revoked? And oh the irony of allowing in someone with apparently unrepentant, unreformed Isis sympathies, at a time when we're about to deport NHS and essential care and farm workers ...

Anyway, an interesting thread on twitter, even if the guy does appear to be talking to himself! Worth thinking about what Isis themselves would want, & then doing the opposite?

Who are these NHS and essential care and farm workers we are about to deport?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

She may return to have the baby... on 13:10 - Feb 14 with 4122 views26_Paz

She may return to have the baby... on 13:06 - Feb 14 by itfcjoe

She's made her bed, shouldn't be allowed back in the country - would be the most obvious sleeper cell

Think how much this would cost all of us as taxpayers.
The terrorist police will have to monitor her constantly for obvious reasons. She couldn't just go back to day to day life in her old area, she'd need a new identity, protection etc or people would be lining up to take a pop at her. Best off just leaving her where she is. As others have said, she's made her bed.

The Paz Man

She may return to have the baby... on 13:23 - Feb 14 with 4091 viewsElderGrizzly

She may return to have the baby... on 13:00 - Feb 14 by Benters2

She has the right to return, but anyone who thinks she will have a free life is in a fantasy land.

Her baby will almost certainly be removed from her care by social services and she will likely spend time in a young offenders institute or prison.

She will also be an important source of info for our intelligence services.

She’s not waltzing back here to live a free life, no matter how the right wing whip this up
She may return to have the baby... on 13:32 - Feb 14 with 4075 viewsRyorry

She may return to have the baby... on 13:08 - Feb 14 by GlasgowBlue

Who are these NHS and essential care and farm workers we are about to deport?

So you're saying you're not bright enough to work it out ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

She may return to have the baby... on 13:35 - Feb 14 with 4050 viewsGlasgowBlue

She may return to have the baby... on 13:32 - Feb 14 by Ryorry

So you're saying you're not bright enough to work it out ...

I'm asking, without having to resort to insults, who are these NHS and essential care and farm workers we are about to deport?

Iron Lion Zion

She may return to have the baby... on 13:36 - Feb 14 with 4069 viewsRegencyBlue

She may return to have the baby... on 13:23 - Feb 14 by ElderGrizzly

She has the right to return, but anyone who thinks she will have a free life is in a fantasy land.

Her baby will almost certainly be removed from her care by social services and she will likely spend time in a young offenders institute or prison.

She will also be an important source of info for our intelligence services.

She’s not waltzing back here to live a free life, no matter how the right wing whip this up

That would be the already overstretched social services, law enforcement and security services expected to deal with her then!

Why these people have a right to return I have no idea but it shouldnt be the case. She will certainly have a better life back here than she deserves thats for sure.

As for whipping things up, she seems to be doing a very good job of that on her own!
She may return to have the baby... on 13:38 - Feb 14 with 4064 viewsitfc_bucks

She may return to have the baby... on 13:00 - Feb 14 by Benters2

Not really - the UN requires us not to strip away the citizenship of any national who would then be rendered stateless. As IS is not and has never been recognised as a state, and she has no alternate nationality, we are required to let her return, if she so desires.

Now, when she gets here, by all means, prosecute her to your hearts' content.

Furthermore, her child is, by rights, a UK citizen, upon its' birth. That child must be allowed to come to the UK.
She may return to have the baby... on 13:43 - Feb 14 with 4056 viewsNo9

She may return to have the baby... on 09:53 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

Reports in the Essex Chronicle suggest we are going to re house her in Bentley.

With her 15 studs?
She may return to have the baby... on 14:00 - Feb 14 with 4029 viewsNo9

One does have to question the Times motives
It was stated on the radio today that she is 9 months pregnant
No airline would fly her at all at that stage of a pregnancy let alone for the time + flight chnages she would have to make to get back to the UK

& some of the things attributed to her don't make any sense - the sort of thing you would expect from the SUn /Mail
She may return to have the baby... on 14:02 - Feb 14 with 4026 viewsNo9

She may return to have the baby... on 10:26 - Feb 14 by ElephantintheRoom

KInd of beside the point is it not? She is a British criminal. IF a Syrian loon had been captured here the same outraged people would be outraged and want to 'send her home'. And has she done as much damage to this country as the people radicalized by Farage, Rees-Mogg, Johnson et al?

Some good points but I don't think many people will understand them
She may return to have the baby... on 14:03 - Feb 14 with 4024 viewsRyorry

She may return to have the baby... on 13:35 - Feb 14 by GlasgowBlue

I'm asking, without having to resort to insults, who are these NHS and essential care and farm workers we are about to deport?

OK, sorry, I should have phrased it "EU workers denied the automatic right to work here post-Brexit", rather than "deported", but anyway, I'm sure you understand what I meant, and btw -

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-migrant-workers-eu-exploi

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

She may return to have the baby... on 17:07 - Feb 14 with 3915 viewsgtsb

The simple solution is to tell her she can come back, the baby will be taken and adopted and we will give her no protection. She might decide Syria is the better option then.
She may return to have the baby... on 17:13 - Feb 14 with 3901 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 13:38 - Feb 14 by itfc_bucks

Not really - the UN requires us not to strip away the citizenship of any national who would then be rendered stateless. As IS is not and has never been recognised as a state, and she has no alternate nationality, we are required to let her return, if she so desires.

Now, when she gets here, by all means, prosecute her to your hearts' content.

Furthermore, her child is, by rights, a UK citizen, upon its' birth. That child must be allowed to come to the UK.

Why must the child be allowed to come to the UK? If it becomes a British citizen 'upon its' birth' it currently isn't our problem. Might sound harsh but its mother is completely remorseless and makes it clear she still wants IS to make a comeback.
She may return to have the baby... on 17:19 - Feb 14 with 3892 viewshampstead_blue

Doesn't she like the ISIS childcare offering?

I would have thought the ISIS schools would have had to have an Outstanding rating or heads would roll!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

She may return to have the baby... on 17:37 - Feb 14 with 3869 viewsSwansea_Blue

She may return to have the baby... on 10:47 - Feb 14 by jpring89

I think she just needs to be shot the vile p1ss poor excuse of a human being.

That’s harsh. I’d say that her posts are often thought provoking and add to the richness of different views on this forum.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

She may return to have the baby... on 18:36 - Feb 14 with 3822 viewsjeera

She may return to have the baby... on 13:36 - Feb 14 by RegencyBlue

That would be the already overstretched social services, law enforcement and security services expected to deal with her then!

Why these people have a right to return I have no idea but it shouldnt be the case. She will certainly have a better life back here than she deserves thats for sure.

As for whipping things up, she seems to be doing a very good job of that on her own!

Whilst I find her contemptible, why would you wish a British criminal on someone else?

Those saying she should 'stay there', what do they mean exactly?

Normal Syrians will be hoping their country will be restored to some kind of peace in the future so they can regain their day to day lives, so again, why would they want our sh*t living there? We don't want other county's criminals moving here so how will that work?

Or is the suggestion that the Syrian authorities, is there is such a thing, should deal with her and her kind? I can see that argument too, but surely the Syrians want as few enemies of their own state running free to regroup.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

She may return to have the baby... on 18:48 - Feb 14 with 3810 viewsmoggie

She made her bed let her lie in it.

Hope she dies in the hell hole she chose over the comfort of the uk
Let the syrians look after the devil baby
She may return to have the baby... on 18:51 - Feb 14 with 3794 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 18:48 - Feb 14 by moggie

Devil baby?

What the fook has the baby done to deserve this treatment, you psycho.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

She may return to have the baby... on 18:53 - Feb 14 with 3778 viewsGlasgowBlue

She may return to have the baby... on 18:48 - Feb 14 by moggie

The baby would be better off in care so he or she has a decent chance of a normal life. That would include keeping the child away from her Grandfather who took his daughter aged 13 to a jihadist march where he burned flags in front of her.

Iron Lion Zion

She may return to have the baby... on 18:54 - Feb 14 with 3778 viewsjeera

She may return to have the baby... on 18:51 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

Devil baby?

What the fook has the baby done to deserve this treatment, you psycho.

On that Twitter link there's some reference or 2 to the baby she's carrying.

I wish we could deport some of those feckers somewhere else.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

She may return to have the baby... on 18:55 - Feb 14 with 3778 viewsjpring89

She may return to have the baby... on 17:37 - Feb 14 by Swansea_Blue

That’s harsh. I’d say that her posts are often thought provoking and add to the richness of different views on this forum.

You can’t trust any of them. All of them need to be done away with. Scum of the earth.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024