Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
She may return to have the baby... 09:38 - Feb 14 with 60298 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...but I suspect it will be taken straight from her, if the authorities have any sense;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

She may return to have the baby... on 20:23 - Feb 14 with 2126 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 20:19 - Feb 14 by Championship

I may well be wrong. I was basing it on this Sky News piece - https://news.sky.com/story/what-would-happen-if-british-is-school-girl-shamima-b

Here's the part i'm referring to:

When she and her friends sneaked out of the country, they sparked a counter-terrorism investigation.

However, the then head of Scotland Yard Bernard Hogan-Howe said in 2015 that Shamima Begum and her friends would not face terrorism charges if they returned - unless there was evidence they committed any specific crimes while with IS.

Mr Hogan-Howe's comments remain true, according to the lawyer representing her family.

Tasnime Akunjee confirmed to Sky News that he believes she should be treated as a victim, as long as no evidence of further offences while she has been abroad is found.

There's precedent for jailing her. Tareena Shakil was jailed.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

She may return to have the baby... on 20:24 - Feb 14 with 2123 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 20:21 - Feb 14 by Pecker

You really think she is going to tell them anything. She hates them. That is what she went out there for. The only thing that is good for the UK is to totally ignore her and don't waste our time and money on her.

As I said, I'm happy that other more informed people will be making that decision.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

She may return to have the baby... on 20:25 - Feb 14 with 2115 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 20:23 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

There's precedent for jailing her. Tareena Shakil was jailed.

As I said I may be wrong. That entire article makes it seem like she won't face any jail time and that's all I had read. I would love to see her face a decade in jail.
She may return to have the baby... on 20:25 - Feb 14 with 2113 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 20:22 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

Pint of Wine Paul and I are estranged.

I'm sorry for his loss.

She may return to have the baby... on 20:25 - Feb 14 with 2113 viewsfooters

She may return to have the baby... on 20:22 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

Pint of Wine Paul and I are estranged.

Oh dear, do tell...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

She may return to have the baby... on 20:27 - Feb 14 with 2106 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 20:25 - Feb 14 by Championship

As I said I may be wrong. That entire article makes it seem like she won't face any jail time and that's all I had read. I would love to see her face a decade in jail.

I think we all would, if not longer.

I'm just saying strip the overly emotional response away and decide what is the smart, and safest, thing for the UK to do next.

She may return to have the baby... on 20:29 - Feb 14 with 2094 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 20:27 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

I think we all would, if not longer.

I'm just saying strip the overly emotional response away and decide what is the smart, and safest, thing for the UK to do next.

Nothing to do with emotion. I was just quoting from what is usually a credible source

I really wanted to post a gif about the safest thing for the UK but I really think I might get a knock on the door from the police. Not worth it for a joke.
She may return to have the baby... on 20:30 - Feb 14 with 2094 viewsslump

She may return to have the baby... on 20:16 - Feb 14 by Pecker

I am a fair person and like to think the best in people normally, but for Christ sake, she has no remorse. She doesn't give a sh1t about the families and children's lives she has witnessed being destroyed and all the torture. I am not saying send somebody over to kill her, but help her, b0llocks to that. I don't care about people like her, that doesn't make me anywhere near as bad as them and to suggest it does is pure stupidity on your part.

You have obviously led a very sheltered life.

UTT

Login to get fewer ads

She may return to have the baby... on 20:31 - Feb 14 with 2083 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 20:29 - Feb 14 by Championship

Nothing to do with emotion. I was just quoting from what is usually a credible source

I really wanted to post a gif about the safest thing for the UK but I really think I might get a knock on the door from the police. Not worth it for a joke.

Sorry, I didn't mean you specifically, I meant if we all try to look at it less emotionally.

She may return to have the baby... on 20:31 - Feb 14 with 2081 viewsfooters

She may return to have the baby... on 20:29 - Feb 14 by Championship

Just for the record, Sky News is not a credible source. It employs Kay Burley ffs.

She may return to have the baby... on 20:32 - Feb 14 with 2077 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 20:31 - Feb 14 by footers

Just for the record, Sky News is not a credible source. It employs Kay Burley ffs.

Wasn't Richard Littlejohn one of theirs too for a while?

She may return to have the baby... on 20:34 - Feb 14 with 2074 viewsChampionship

It is most of the time to be fair.
She may return to have the baby... on 20:35 - Feb 14 with 2056 viewsGlasgowBlue

https://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/mehdi-hasan/2010/05/sky-news-murdoch-labour

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

She may return to have the baby... on 20:38 - Feb 14 with 2052 viewsfooters

She may return to have the baby... on 20:32 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

Wasn't Richard Littlejohn one of theirs too for a while?

Until 2004, apparently. So at least they have some sense. Btw, I bought his novel Hell in a Handcart for sh1ts and giggles. It's fcking hilarious.

Edit: Linksrfcked
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 20:51]

She may return to have the baby... on 20:39 - Feb 14 with 2049 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 20:38 - Feb 14 by footers

Until 2004, apparently. So at least they have some sense. Btw, I bought his novel Hell in a Handcart for sh1ts and giggles. It's fcking hilarious.

Edit: Linksrfcked
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 20:51]

I swear down, he's the unthinking man's Jim Davidson. And that's saying something.

Edit... something is up with your links I think?
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 20:40]

She may return to have the baby... on 20:40 - Feb 14 with 2040 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

She may return to have the baby... on 20:00 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

Sprucey - some people just deserve the worst - and I say that as a compassionate man.

You are a tad close here from turning from a snowflake to a full on Canadian snow drift. Christ we're gonna need Homer Simpson to pull you out

So 15 year white girls that are groomed for sex are victims but 15 year old muslim girls that are groomed are calculating terrorists. Got it.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

She may return to have the baby... on 20:43 - Feb 14 with 2030 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 20:25 - Feb 14 by footers

Oh dear, do tell...

He's gone mad.

He phoned me up one afternoon and went ballistic at me, I listened to him ranting for 10 minutes and put the phone down. He got more and more angry as I didn't say a word and he ended up repeating himself three times, I could visualise him foaming at the mouth.

If and when I bump into him I am undecided whether to give him a big cuddle or plant one on his snout.

It is all over a £2.50 watch strap repair.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

She may return to have the baby... on 20:43 - Feb 14 with 2023 viewsGlasgowBlue

She may return to have the baby... on 20:15 - Feb 14 by footers

Who's said that, GB?

Take a stab in the dark.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

She may return to have the baby... on 20:43 - Feb 14 with 2028 viewsfooters

She may return to have the baby... on 20:35 - Feb 14 by GlasgowBlue

Hahahaha. Murdoch doesn't need to ring around to influence his papers or TV programmes- his employees are well aware of his biases and play to them. To suggest they don't is contrary to most of the evidence supplied against him at the Leveson inquiry.

She may return to have the baby... on 20:43 - Feb 14 with 2026 viewsfooters

She may return to have the baby... on 20:43 - Feb 14 by GlasgowBlue

Take a stab in the dark.

No, why don't you just tell me.

She may return to have the baby... on 20:44 - Feb 14 with 2023 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 20:43 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

He's gone mad.

He phoned me up one afternoon and went ballistic at me, I listened to him ranting for 10 minutes and put the phone down. He got more and more angry as I didn't say a word and he ended up repeating himself three times, I could visualise him foaming at the mouth.

If and when I bump into him I am undecided whether to give him a big cuddle or plant one on his snout.

It is all over a £2.50 watch strap repair.

Sounds like your average day on TWTD.

She may return to have the baby... on 20:44 - Feb 14 with 2023 viewsslump

She may return to have the baby... on 20:35 - Feb 14 by GlasgowBlue

Personally I'd quite like this thread to take it's course without a party politics diversion.

What I find interesting is the narrow minded diatribe from people that I assume (it's a calculated assumption) have not been exposed to a what is considered "the norm" in society and how it is portrayed, in general, to us regular westerners. GTSB is the one who has surprised me the most.

UTT

She may return to have the baby... on 20:45 - Feb 14 with 2018 viewsfooters

She may return to have the baby... on 20:39 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

I swear down, he's the unthinking man's Jim Davidson. And that's saying something.

Edit... something is up with your links I think?
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 20:40]

WTF! Those were cracking reviews back when I posted them a while ago... Hmm. Probably site sold or something. I'll edit and replace/remove.

She may return to have the baby... on 20:46 - Feb 14 with 2017 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 20:44 - Feb 14 by slump

Personally I'd quite like this thread to take it's course without a party politics diversion.

What I find interesting is the narrow minded diatribe from people that I assume (it's a calculated assumption) have not been exposed to a what is considered "the norm" in society and how it is portrayed, in general, to us regular westerners. GTSB is the one who has surprised me the most.

Yes, if we could keep political hackery out of the thread it would be appreciated. I think we were having, all in all, a pretty robust but polite debate. Let it continue I say.

She may return to have the baby... on 20:47 - Feb 14 with 2011 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 20:40 - Feb 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

So 15 year white girls that are groomed for sex are victims but 15 year old muslim girls that are groomed are calculating terrorists. Got it.

Yes BDS, that is a fantastic analogy.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024