Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
She may return to have the baby... 09:38 - Feb 14 with 60252 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...but I suspect it will be taken straight from her, if the authorities have any sense;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

She may return to have the baby... on 20:47 - Feb 14 with 2936 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

She may return to have the baby... on 20:43 - Feb 14 by GlasgowBlue

Take a stab in the dark.

Gnasherjew.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

She may return to have the baby... on 20:48 - Feb 14 with 2926 viewsfooters

She may return to have the baby... on 20:43 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

He's gone mad.

He phoned me up one afternoon and went ballistic at me, I listened to him ranting for 10 minutes and put the phone down. He got more and more angry as I didn't say a word and he ended up repeating himself three times, I could visualise him foaming at the mouth.

If and when I bump into him I am undecided whether to give him a big cuddle or plant one on his snout.

It is all over a £2.50 watch strap repair.

Honestly, it sounds a bit manic. If he really does have a drink problem, then he should seek help. My friend and former flatmate was an alcoholic and became very conspiratorial about certain things when going through his darkest points. "You owe me this... people coming round without me knowing... I'll take you to the High Court, etc." Don't hold a grudge but maybe offer a (non-judgmental) olive branch?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

She may return to have the baby... on 20:49 - Feb 14 with 2915 viewsRyorry

Jeez, this now seems to have turned into one of the most bizarre ever threads on TWTD.

Maybe online forums aren't the best medium for discussing such complex subjects.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

She may return to have the baby... on 20:50 - Feb 14 with 2910 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 20:49 - Feb 14 by Ryorry

Jeez, this now seems to have turned into one of the most bizarre ever threads on TWTD.

Maybe online forums aren't the best medium for discussing such complex subjects.

I think it stayed pretty polite. It's not even in the top ten posts on the first page of the forum for sniping, insulting and smearing!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

She may return to have the baby... on 20:51 - Feb 14 with 2908 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

She may return to have the baby... on 20:47 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

Yes BDS, that is a fantastic analogy.

So which of the 15 year olds were not groomed.....I replied to your post but several could have been used. Same point to GB as he decided it was worth a down vote.

Edit.....when the 3 15 year olds were groomed into coming to the promised land of Islamic paradise.....don't listen to the lies of the weatern media etc, etc they were a year older than my daughter. Maybe some of these 15 year olds are just inherently evil though and beyond redemption.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 20:56]

She may return to have the baby... on 20:53 - Feb 14 with 2902 viewsjpring89

She may return to have the baby... on 19:00 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

You can't trust any of who? I think I know what you mean, but I'd like you to actually have the balls to say it.

ISIS not what you were all thinking or hoping I meant.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

She may return to have the baby... on 20:54 - Feb 14 with 2887 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 20:53 - Feb 14 by jpring89

ISIS not what you were all thinking or hoping I meant.

You might want to be less ambiguous in your condemnation of groups of people in the future!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

She may return to have the baby... on 20:56 - Feb 14 with 2878 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 20:48 - Feb 14 by footers

Honestly, it sounds a bit manic. If he really does have a drink problem, then he should seek help. My friend and former flatmate was an alcoholic and became very conspiratorial about certain things when going through his darkest points. "You owe me this... people coming round without me knowing... I'll take you to the High Court, etc." Don't hold a grudge but maybe offer a (non-judgmental) olive branch?

Can't be bothered with it Footers - and it wasn't a money thing, in fact it is so uncomplicated that it is complicated.

Also he wanted to sell me a powder blue SI jacket but when I looked at it it was grey, he insisted it was powder blue but I know my SI and I proved from the item ART # that it was fecking grey.

Oh and It also involves me getting my head shaved by his Turkish barber competitor. I think that was the straw......................

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

She may return to have the baby... on 20:59 - Feb 14 with 2861 viewsRyorry

She may return to have the baby... on 18:48 - Feb 14 by moggie

She made her bed let her lie in it.

Hope she dies in the hell hole she chose over the comfort of the uk
Let the syrians look after the devil baby

Don't ever put on children what their parents did. That is just gross, one of the greatest injustices that anyone can perpetrate.

She may return to have the baby... on 20:59 - Feb 14 with 2859 viewsjpring89

She may return to have the baby... on 19:05 - Feb 14 by footers

They all 'tell it like it is' until it's time to actually 'tell it like it is'. Bit like Top Gear really. Just enough room for plausible deniability, which makes them both cowardly and bigoted.

You have to respect someone's opinion even if you *strongly* disagree with it, at least they've got the minerals to stand by their convictions.

I don’t respect ISIS not sure many do as for respecting their opinion even if I strongly disagree. Your having a laugh.

She may return to have the baby... on 21:04 - Feb 14 with 2843 viewsfooters

She may return to have the baby... on 20:56 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

Can't be bothered with it Footers - and it wasn't a money thing, in fact it is so uncomplicated that it is complicated.

Also he wanted to sell me a powder blue SI jacket but when I looked at it it was grey, he insisted it was powder blue but I know my SI and I proved from the item ART # that it was fecking grey.

Oh and It also involves me getting my head shaved by his Turkish barber competitor. I think that was the straw......................

Well, at least I'll know which barber to avoid when visiting The Fine City!

Seriously, hope he gets himself sorted. You not knowing whether to punch or cuddle him is a familiar feeling. I opted for both and got decent results- he has been in the hands of professionals for the last 18 months now. That said it was the worst few months I've been through in recent times with my mate.

Hope you can find an equally thirsty (and sane) drinking partner in the near future.

Anyway, that ISIS bird...

She may return to have the baby... on 21:08 - Feb 14 with 2824 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 20:51 - Feb 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

So which of the 15 year olds were not groomed.....I replied to your post but several could have been used. Same point to GB as he decided it was worth a down vote.

Edit.....when the 3 15 year olds were groomed into coming to the promised land of Islamic paradise.....don't listen to the lies of the weatern media etc, etc they were a year older than my daughter. Maybe some of these 15 year olds are just inherently evil though and beyond redemption.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 20:56]

Call me old fashioned if you will but I think a downtrodden rape victim in Rotherham and a probable massive threat to European security and definite threat to multiple lives should be treated slightly differently.

I'm also not sure that the Rotherham girls still yearn for a good old bit of gang rape.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 21:13]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

She may return to have the baby... on 21:11 - Feb 14 with 2811 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

She may return to have the baby... on 21:08 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

Call me old fashioned if you will but I think a downtrodden rape victim in Rotherham and a probable massive threat to European security and definite threat to multiple lives should be treated slightly differently.

I'm also not sure that the Rotherham girls still yearn for a good old bit of gang rape.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 21:13]

I was simply commenting on the process of being groomed......and where the blame should lie.

Edit.....is there evidence she wishes to decapitate people? Or maybe she is a 15 year old that ended up in a hell hole and for her sanity has had to rationalise what she has seen all in the context of being in a warzone.

Edit2....most of what you posted is excellent in terms of soundbite (and hence a couple of uppies)but has nothing to do with the point (grooming) that I am actually making.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 21:23]

She may return to have the baby... on 21:19 - Feb 14 with 2788 viewsfooters

She may return to have the baby... on 20:59 - Feb 14 by jpring89

I don’t respect ISIS not sure many do as for respecting their opinion even if I strongly disagree. Your having a laugh.

You don't seem to have understood. That's fine, stand down.

She may return to have the baby... on 21:26 - Feb 14 with 2770 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 21:11 - Feb 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

I was simply commenting on the process of being groomed......and where the blame should lie.

Edit.....is there evidence she wishes to decapitate people? Or maybe she is a 15 year old that ended up in a hell hole and for her sanity has had to rationalise what she has seen all in the context of being in a warzone.

Edit2....most of what you posted is excellent in terms of soundbite (and hence a couple of uppies)but has nothing to do with the point (grooming) that I am actually making.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 21:23]

Are you listening to LBC at the moment as I have just turned it on and the broadcaster is echoing you - or are you in fact Iain Dale?

Edit. I'm not really a soundbite person and I care nothing about up or down votes - unlike some mentalists on here.

I really think there is a big difference though, but for what it's worth we obviously are duty bound to take her back but she should most definitely be incarcerated

If a 15 year old lad had been sexually groomed and abused and then went on to groom and abuse others then you would have no alternative but to keep him secure.

The Rotherham girls are not in the same equation of this argument
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 21:38]

She may return to have the baby... on 21:35 - Feb 14 with 2759 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

She may return to have the baby... on 21:26 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

Are you listening to LBC at the moment as I have just turned it on and the broadcaster is echoing you - or are you in fact Iain Dale?

Edit. I'm not really a soundbite person and I care nothing about up or down votes - unlike some mentalists on here.

I really think there is a big difference though, but for what it's worth we obviously are duty bound to take her back but she should most definitely be incarcerated

If a 15 year old lad had been sexually groomed and abused and then went on to groom and abuse others then you would have no alternative but to keep him secure.

No I am Pazelle!

She may return to have the baby... on 21:37 - Feb 14 with 2752 viewsRyorry

She may return to have the baby... on 20:50 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

I think it stayed pretty polite. It's not even in the top ten posts on the first page of the forum for sniping, insulting and smearing!

I didn't say or mean that it was bad-mannered or abusive.

She may return to have the baby... on 22:08 - Feb 14 with 2727 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

She may return to have the baby... on 21:26 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

Agree with your edit (I think we probably have a similar level of botheredness about votes)....the Rotherham girls were the nearest (in terms of gender and age) known example of grooming I could think of to draw some sort of parallel with. I have no doubt that they were all 'victims'......it would be a good reflection on our society if they all had access to appropriate levels of monitiring/care.

She may return to have the baby... on 22:12 - Feb 14 with 2722 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 22:08 - Feb 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

Agree with your edit (I think we probably have a similar level of botheredness about votes)....the Rotherham girls were the nearest (in terms of gender and age) known example of grooming I could think of to draw some sort of parallel with. I have no doubt that they were all 'victims'......it would be a good reflection on our society if they all had access to appropriate levels of monitiring/care.

The other difference - although I appreciate grooming is basically brainwashing and anyone can be trapped - is that the Rotherham girls were thickos.

The ISIS girls were straight A students.

She may return to have the baby... on 22:13 - Feb 14 with 2717 viewsjpring89

She may return to have the baby... on 21:19 - Feb 14 by footers

You don't seem to have understood. That's fine, stand down.

Opps my bad

She may return to have the baby... on 22:22 - Feb 14 with 2705 viewsjpring89

She may return to have the baby... on 18:48 - Feb 14 by moggie

She made her bed let her lie in it.

Hope she dies in the hell hole she chose over the comfort of the uk
Let the syrians look after the devil baby

Fair enough. I would let the baby here. First of all check it’s not wired up or booby trapped you know what they’re like and the lengths they go to.

She may return to have the baby... on 22:24 - Feb 14 with 2698 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

She may return to have the baby... on 22:12 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

The other difference - although I appreciate grooming is basically brainwashing and anyone can be trapped - is that the Rotherham girls were thickos.

The ISIS girls were straight A students.

There you go......fishing for votes again !

She may return to have the baby... on 22:26 - Feb 14 with 2692 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 22:24 - Feb 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

There you go......fishing for votes again !

How on earth??

She may return to have the baby... on 22:27 - Feb 14 with 2684 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

She may return to have the baby... on 22:22 - Feb 14 by jpring89

Fair enough. I would let the baby here. First of all check it’s not wired up or booby trapped you know what they’re like and the lengths they go to.

You and Moggie....?appearing in anISIS recruitment manual some time soon. Epic bantz!

Edit....and Championship (we're doomed I tell you!)
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 22:32]

She may return to have the baby... on 22:28 - Feb 14 with 2679 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

She may return to have the baby... on 22:26 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

How on earth??

Wooosh!.....should probably have added one of these,
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 22:29]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024