Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
She may return to have the baby... 09:38 - Feb 14 with 60299 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...but I suspect it will be taken straight from her, if the authorities have any sense;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

She may return to have the baby... on 22:28 - Feb 14 with 3605 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 22:22 - Feb 14 by jpring89

Fair enough. I would let the baby here. First of all check it’s not wired up or booby trapped you know what they’re like and the lengths they go to.

First of all check it’s not wired up or booby trapped

She may return to have the baby... on 22:47 - Feb 14 with 3557 viewsGlasgowBlue

She may return to have the baby... on 22:22 - Feb 14 by jpring89

Fair enough. I would let the baby here. First of all check it’s not wired up or booby trapped you know what they’re like and the lengths they go to.

A suicide romper suit?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

She may return to have the baby... on 22:51 - Feb 14 with 3569 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 22:47 - Feb 14 by GlasgowBlue

A suicide romper suit?

I'm trying to get to my TV but I've just eaten a kebab so big that I am going to struggle standing up, I'm currently eating some fried mushrooms in order to give me some kind of boost.

Anyhoo, my friend is in Glasgee next weekend and he wants to know the best burger joint

Thanks in advance.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

She may return to have the baby... on 23:02 - Feb 14 with 3543 viewsjpring89

She may return to have the baby... on 22:28 - Feb 14 by Championship

First of all check it’s not wired up or booby trapped

Wouldn’t put it past them though would you.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

She may return to have the baby... on 23:11 - Feb 14 with 3531 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 23:02 - Feb 14 by jpring89

Wouldn’t put it past them though would you.

I don't think the baby would make it on a plane if it had a bomb with it.

Reading her comments just makes me wish she never steps foot on UK soil ever again. Completely remorseless and clearly still supports IS. I'm happy that we're not going to save her. Sounds like she'll be staying where she is.
She may return to have the baby... on 03:57 - Feb 15 with 3444 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 20:49 - Feb 14 by Ryorry

Jeez, this now seems to have turned into one of the most bizarre ever threads on TWTD.

Maybe online forums aren't the best medium for discussing such complex subjects.

Its not as bizarre as trying to link some field workers to members of the ISIS State.

I tell you what i find bizarre,we have people in this country who have gone out to fight,they have left the best country in the world to do so.

So what do we do we help those poor people from Syria escape war and ISIS,and the people who went out to cause all the trouble and mess and join ISIS are supposed to come back as well?

I think this country has gone full on nuts.This isnt going to end well.
She may return to have the baby... on 04:09 - Feb 15 with 3440 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 23:11 - Feb 14 by Championship

I don't think the baby would make it on a plane if it had a bomb with it.

Reading her comments just makes me wish she never steps foot on UK soil ever again. Completely remorseless and clearly still supports IS. I'm happy that we're not going to save her. Sounds like she'll be staying where she is.

We live in hope.
She may return to have the baby... on 04:50 - Feb 15 with 3455 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 03:57 - Feb 15 by Benters2

Its not as bizarre as trying to link some field workers to members of the ISIS State.

I tell you what i find bizarre,we have people in this country who have gone out to fight,they have left the best country in the world to do so.

So what do we do we help those poor people from Syria escape war and ISIS,and the people who went out to cause all the trouble and mess and join ISIS are supposed to come back as well?

Whenever I want a nuanced and intelligent response to the news I always check out what Benters thinks. And then go with the opposite viewpoint.

My favourite part is where he doesn't read the thread and gets upset about stuff he's imagined people have said, rather than what they've actually said. If he'd read the thread he'd find people actually agree with him for once, and that nobody wants to welcome the woman back to freedom in the UK.

Shameful slagging off of the UK by him.
Shameful.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 4:52]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

She may return to have the baby... on 05:42 - Feb 15 with 3418 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 04:50 - Feb 15 by SpruceMoose

Whenever I want a nuanced and intelligent response to the news I always check out what Benters thinks. And then go with the opposite viewpoint.

My favourite part is where he doesn't read the thread and gets upset about stuff he's imagined people have said, rather than what they've actually said. If he'd read the thread he'd find people actually agree with him for once, and that nobody wants to welcome the woman back to freedom in the UK.

Shameful slagging off of the UK by him.
Shameful.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 4:52]

Bless him.
She may return to have the baby... on 06:51 - Feb 15 with 3418 viewsm14_blue

She may return to have the baby... on 03:57 - Feb 15 by Benters2

No one’s really said that though Benters, I think you just expected them to.

Even the people who think she may have to come back, for legal and/or security reasons, want to see her locked up straight away. No one has expressed any sympathy for her or a desire to see her back on the streets of the U.K.
She may return to have the baby... on 07:16 - Feb 15 with 3400 viewsballycastle

Read this and tell me this country has not appeased returning ISIS fighters and their concubines.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/isis-british-jihadis-return-uk-i
She may return to have the baby... on 07:42 - Feb 15 with 3367 viewsGlasgowBlue

She may return to have the baby... on 22:51 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

I'm trying to get to my TV but I've just eaten a kebab so big that I am going to struggle standing up, I'm currently eating some fried mushrooms in order to give me some kind of boost.

Anyhoo, my friend is in Glasgee next weekend and he wants to know the best burger joint

Thanks in advance.

I’m not really a hurgef eater mate so I’m the last person to ask for a recommendation. I went to one of these chains a while ago but can’t remember what it was called.

A quick google tells me Bread Meats Bread is highly recommended.

Iron Lion Zion

She may return to have the baby... on 07:43 - Feb 15 with 3377 viewsm14_blue

She may return to have the baby... on 07:42 - Feb 15 by GlasgowBlue

I’m not really a hurgef eater mate so I’m the last person to ask for a recommendation. I went to one of these chains a while ago but can’t remember what it was called.

A quick google tells me Bread Meats Bread is highly recommended.

I used to think you were alright.
She may return to have the baby... on 08:50 - Feb 15 with 3332 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 06:51 - Feb 15 by m14_blue

No one’s really said that though Benters, I think you just expected them to.

Even the people who think she may have to come back, for legal and/or security reasons, want to see her locked up straight away. No one has expressed any sympathy for her or a desire to see her back on the streets of the U.K.

Another one on the watch list.

Her father is saying we should welcome them all back! Really?

Wibble.
She may return to have the baby... on 09:31 - Feb 15 with 3313 viewsGlasgowBlue

She may return to have the baby... on 08:50 - Feb 15 by Benters2

Wibble.

Her father is a radical who took her along to a jihadist march when she was 13 years old. His opinion is the last that anyone should listen to.

Iron Lion Zion

She may return to have the baby... on 09:50 - Feb 15 with 3319 viewstractordownsouth

She should be brought back and put in prison for a long sentence. As much as I would rather not have her here, we can’t whinge about deporting foreign criminals yet get upset when other countries send our criminals back to us. It works both ways. A prison sentence would do as she has shown no remorse for her actions, and it means neither country has to suffer with her as a member of their society
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 9:56]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

She may return to have the baby... on 09:55 - Feb 15 with 3307 viewsm14_blue

She may return to have the baby... on 08:50 - Feb 15 by Benters2

Wibble.

Her father is a pr1ck.
She may return to have the baby... on 09:57 - Feb 15 with 3301 viewsballycastle

She may return to have the baby... on 09:50 - Feb 15 by tractordownsouth

She should be brought back and put in prison for a long sentence. As much as I would rather not have her here, we can’t whinge about deporting foreign criminals yet get upset when other countries send our criminals back to us. It works both ways. A prison sentence would do as she has shown no remorse for her actions, and it means neither country has to suffer with her as a member of their society

Have a look at the Independent article posted above, the vast majority of returnees are free and walking the streets, worse still, most have slipped the leash of the security forces.

What a thoroughly self inflicted security shambles.
She may return to have the baby... on 10:38 - Feb 15 with 3266 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 09:50 - Feb 15 by tractordownsouth

Although dismissed out of hand by 1-2 posters the link I posted quotes several different high ranking security force members who say unless we can prove she committed crimes she'll likely go free. Then we can have someone who still supports IS bringing up a child with those views.
She may return to have the baby... on 10:55 - Feb 15 with 3241 viewsjeera

She may return to have the baby... on 10:38 - Feb 15 by Championship

Although dismissed out of hand by 1-2 posters the link I posted quotes several different high ranking security force members who say unless we can prove she committed crimes she'll likely go free. Then we can have someone who still supports IS bringing up a child with those views.

No. You posted an article that contains a few quotes, one or two that are potentially outdated already by laws the government may be keen to implement.

"[However] New laws under the Terrorism Act 2000 working their way through parliament could see her face ten years in a UK jail - even if she can prove she did nothing to actively benefit IS while she lived in Syria."

Even that is in the same article.

You're cherry-picking which indicates an agenda rather than a willingness to hold a balanced discussion.

Rowley said if they'd committed no offences then they couldn't be tried for anything. Well that's how the law works isn't it. We don't have to like it, but we do need to respect it and cannot just make it up as we go along to suit our feelings on any given matter depending which side of the bed we got out of.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

She may return to have the baby... on 11:02 - Feb 15 with 3236 viewsjeera

She may return to have the baby... on 09:57 - Feb 15 by ballycastle

Have a look at the Independent article posted above, the vast majority of returnees are free and walking the streets, worse still, most have slipped the leash of the security forces.

What a thoroughly self inflicted security shambles.

We have literally no idea if these returnees are 'free' and 'walking the streets'.

One would hope and expect our security forces to be well aware of who's who and may potentially allow some notion of freedom in order to monitor behaviour.

That would be the obvious thing to do surely.

If people are wandering in from a war zone unnoticed then that says much about our supposedly coveted intelligence services as you say.

She may return to have the baby... on 11:11 - Feb 15 with 3229 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 10:55 - Feb 15 by jeera

No. You posted an article that contains a few quotes, one or two that are potentially outdated already by laws the government may be keen to implement.

"[However] New laws under the Terrorism Act 2000 working their way through parliament could see her face ten years in a UK jail - even if she can prove she did nothing to actively benefit IS while she lived in Syria."

Even that is in the same article.

You're cherry-picking which indicates an agenda rather than a willingness to hold a balanced discussion.

Rowley said if they'd committed no offences then they couldn't be tried for anything. Well that's how the law works isn't it. We don't have to like it, but we do need to respect it and cannot just make it up as we go along to suit our feelings on any given matter depending which side of the bed we got out of.

New laws are not perspective but I believe that she can be imprisoned under current law****

****This is just what I heard on the radio whilst having my first morning poo.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

She may return to have the baby... on 11:19 - Feb 15 with 3214 viewsjeera

She may return to have the baby... on 11:11 - Feb 15 by Lord_Lucan

New laws are not perspective but I believe that she can be imprisoned under current law****

****This is just what I heard on the radio whilst having my first morning poo.

*Retrospective?

The quote contains 'new laws' but yes, it does refer to TA 2000.

She can go to prison if guilty of offences so those with teary eyes that she may get away with something and the 'devil baby' may not be held accountable for events that took place before its birth can rest a bit easier.

No one should be allowed to walk into the country from any terrorist organisation with no accountability and nor will she.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 11:37]

She may return to have the baby... on 11:22 - Feb 15 with 3214 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 11:19 - Feb 15 by jeera

*Retrospective?

The quote contains 'new laws' but yes, it does refer to TA 2000.

She can go to prison if guilty of offences so those with teary eyes that she may get away with something and the 'devil baby' may not be held accountable for events that took place before its birth can rest a bit easier.

No one should be allowed to walk into the country from any terrorist organisation with no accountability and nor will she.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 11:37]

Yes - retrospective, I'm still half asleep.I think I need a cup of tea.

In fact I might have a snooze

She may return to have the baby... on 11:29 - Feb 15 with 3203 viewsjeera

She may return to have the baby... on 11:22 - Feb 15 by Lord_Lucan

Yes - retrospective, I'm still half asleep.I think I need a cup of tea.

In fact I might have a snooze

Yes, I'm finding that more myself.

Waking up just leaves me tired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024