Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas 10:22 - Feb 14 with 5702 viewsSuperfrans

Valentine's Day may be a marketing scam invented by card manufacturers, but never ignore it. It tells your loved one what they mean to you - and wins you bundles of brownie points. This is especially the case if your partner forgets/can't be arsed.

In this instance, lay it on thick with a trowel. #winner

Me, I bought my wife (a Blondie obsessive) a book of Chris Stein photographs signed by the great man himself. She got me nothing.

That will keep me topped up with brownie points for a few months...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 10:28 - Feb 14 with 3001 viewsHerbivore

I've got my good lady tickets for a show at the Royal Albert Hall. And I made her some chocolate and salted caramel desserts. I am well in the good books.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 10:30 - Feb 14 with 2994 viewsSwansea_Blue

When is it?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 10:33 - Feb 14 with 2979 viewsHerbivore

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 10:30 - Feb 14 by Swansea_Blue

When is it?

Sunday.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 10:47 - Feb 14 with 2948 viewsEwan_Oozami

Flowers + Jo Malone vouchers....I don't go too crazy on Valentine's as it's her birthday early March!

[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 11:01]

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 10:55 - Feb 14 with 2926 viewsbluewein

Candles
Couple bottles of red
Meal for two
Regret trying to eat meal for two and drinking both bottles
Go to sleep alone, crying...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 10:57 - Feb 14 with 2913 viewsfooters

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 10:55 - Feb 14 by bluewein

Candles
Couple bottles of red
Meal for two

Don't forget the posh w@nk.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 11:03 - Feb 14 with 2889 viewsSwansea_Blue

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 10:33 - Feb 14 by Herbivore

Sunday.

Cool, still plenty of time then (I genuinely hadn't remembered it was today - the Welsh one is 25th Jan).

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 12:20 - Feb 14 with 2804 viewsSuperfrans

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 11:03 - Feb 14 by Swansea_Blue

Cool, still plenty of time then (I genuinely hadn't remembered it was today - the Welsh one is 25th Jan).

In Norwich, it's April 10.

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/days-2/national-siblings-day-april-10/

Login to get fewer ads

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 12:29 - Feb 14 with 2785 viewsBornBlue

Very wise advice. I give the day much respect for this reason. I then like the missus to acknowledge this by respecting March 14th, I do like a good steak dinner.
Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 12:40 - Feb 14 with 2755 viewsSuperblue95

My girlfriend “doesn’t do” Valentines Day and doesn’t like flowers so I’m pretty lucky when it comes to this particular scam

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

on 13:39 - Feb 14 with 2696 views_

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 13:51 - Feb 14 with 2671 viewshoppy

Roses are red
Viagara is blue...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 13:53 - Feb 14 with 2667 viewshoppy

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 10:55 - Feb 14 by bluewein

Candles
Couple bottles of red
Meal for two

I’ve seen that a few times on FB too today.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 15:45 - Feb 14 with 2597 viewsfabian_illness

It’s all a bit OTT for me.
I’d be more likely to buy a card if they weren’t so sickly.
Something like ‘To my Valentine, you’ll do for now’
Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 15:48 - Feb 14 with 2587 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

on 13:39 - Feb 14 by _

Never understood the from the bump/child thing for Valentines Day, given it’s supposed to be for lovers, but have noticed this sort of thing popping up much more on social media lately

I just got the wife a card and sent some flowers to her work - luckily for her she works from home so didn’t have everyone in the office critiquing the bouquet...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

on 15:49 - Feb 14 with 2583 views_

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 15:48 - Feb 14 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Never understood the from the bump/child thing for Valentines Day, given it’s supposed to be for lovers, but have noticed this sort of thing popping up much more on social media lately

I just got the wife a card and sent some flowers to her work - luckily for her she works from home so didn’t have everyone in the office critiquing the bouquet...

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 15:50 - Feb 14 with 2580 viewsLord_Lucan

I bought my Wife a card for the first time in about 5 years - and roses to boot!

I think she appreciated it.

Tonight I shall give RKD £10 to go to the pictures.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 15:51 - Feb 14 with 2578 viewsfooters

on 15:49 - Feb 14 by _

At least you're not sending cards on behalf of animals as I've seen people do.

DOGS CAN'T HOLD PENS.

When will people get that?

on 15:52 - Feb 14 with 2571 views_

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 15:51 - Feb 14 by footers

DOGS CAN'T HOLD PENS.

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 15:54 - Feb 14 with 2559 viewsWhymarkmariner

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 10:28 - Feb 14 by Herbivore

I've got my good lady tickets for a show at the Royal Albert Hall. And I made her some chocolate and salted caramel desserts. I am well in the good books.

You want to watch out "Assaulting a camel in the desert"
Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 15:55 - Feb 14 with 2557 viewsLord_Lucan

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 13:51 - Feb 14 by hoppy

Roses are red
Viagara is blue...

Roses are red
Violets are glorious
Never surprise
Oscar Pistorious

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 15:56 - Feb 14 with 2543 viewsfooters

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 15:55 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

Roses are red
Violets are glorious
Never surprise
Oscar Pistorious

Oscar Pistorious wanted a new bathroom door but his wife was dead against it.

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 15:57 - Feb 14 with 2534 viewsSuperfrans

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 12:40 - Feb 14 by Superblue95

My girlfriend “doesn’t do” Valentines Day and doesn’t like flowers so I’m pretty lucky when it comes to this particular scam

Fatal mistake that. So many men fall into that trap.

She doesn't mean it. They all say that. Just look at her face when you do come home with a bunch of roses *she doesn't want*.

;-)

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 15:58 - Feb 14 with 2529 viewsSuperfrans

on 15:49 - Feb 14 by _

It is a game worth playing, for sure.

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 16:36 - Feb 14 with 2469 viewsSwansea_Blue

Some Valentine's Day advice from one of the older fellas on 15:51 - Feb 14 by footers

DOGS CAN'T HOLD PENS.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024