Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? 13:30 - Feb 14 with 48149 viewsMaySixth

I knew Lyall was in Tattingstone and Sir Bobby lived at the top of Constitution Hill.
Roy Keane moved from Aldeburgh and then settled in Woodbridge.
Anyone else?
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 14:20]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:34 - Feb 14 with 15128 viewsReuser_is_God

Alan Curbishley Woodbridge.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:35 - Feb 14 with 15116 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

John Wark used to live in Bucklesham village in his playing days, Sir Bobby was in Capel St Mary for a while. I think a few lived on Bucklesham Road.

I suspect things have changed a lot since those days!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:36 - Feb 14 with 15104 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

No wonder Roy Keane thought it took ages to get anywhere if he lived in Aldeburgh!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:37 - Feb 14 with 15108 viewsPJH

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:35 - Feb 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

John Wark used to live in Bucklesham village in his playing days, Sir Bobby was in Capel St Mary for a while. I think a few lived on Bucklesham Road.

I suspect things have changed a lot since those days!

George Burley lived in Bredfield at one time whilst still a player here.

edit-and Geoff Hammond went to Woodbridge County Primary school, although not too relevant to this thread.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 13:39]
Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:38 - Feb 14 with 15105 viewsKieran_Knows

Luke Chambers was on Henley Road until he moved recently (it was owned by Paul Beasley - who was kitman under Mick before that).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:40 - Feb 14 with 15068 viewstextbackup

loanees stuck in the salthouse for a period, then moved to an apartment or two the club own down the little road opposite degeros

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:41 - Feb 14 with 15081 viewslongtimefan

I might be wrong but I thought John Lyall lived in Tattingstone.
Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:42 - Feb 14 with 15071 viewsNo9

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:36 - Feb 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

No wonder Roy Keane thought it took ages to get anywhere if he lived in Aldeburgh!!

Didn't he move to the south side of the Woodbridge lagoon?
Lower Martlesham?
Login to get fewer ads

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:42 - Feb 14 with 15072 viewsKieran_Knows

I think Alan Quinn used to live in the flats on the corner of the road up from Cineworld.

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:43 - Feb 14 with 15068 viewsKieran_Knows

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:42 - Feb 14 by No9

Lower Martlesham?

Lived along the main road in to Woodbridge IIRC (as if you was coming from Martlesham), as I worked on the house across the road for a while and regularly used to see him walk his dogs in the morning.

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:44 - Feb 14 with 15061 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:42 - Feb 14 by No9

Lower Martlesham?

Ended up on Ipswich Road, Woodbridge.

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:46 - Feb 14 with 15039 viewsfloridaboy

Roy Bailey lived at the junction of Royston Drive and Hawthorn Drive in Ipswich. Roy Stephenson lived in Bridgewater Road in Ipswich
Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:48 - Feb 14 with 15023 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Rushmere/Playford Road currently houses a lot of the players.
Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:48 - Feb 14 with 15025 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:44 - Feb 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Ended up on Ipswich Road, Woodbridge.

This place;

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/detailMatching.html?prop=45502172&sale=
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 13:48]

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:49 - Feb 14 with 15011 viewsITFC_Forever

Sir Bobby - Constitution Hill
Sir Alf - Valley Rd, not far from the traffic light

Numerous in the 80s - Capel St Mary and the Crofts in Ipswich.

Wark currently lives near Onehouse (village neat St. O'Marche)

A number of them in the early 00s were off the bottom of Foxhall Rd (the estate on the right after the Golf as you head towards Foxhall Stadium).

I think Burley is now somewhere near the north of Christchurch Park.

Royle lived in Nacton when he was here.

Lyall lived in Tattingstone.

Ferguson lived on the Broke Hall estate.

Holland lived in Colchester, near the Highwoods Tesco.

Neil Gregory lives in Pinewood.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:51 - Feb 14 with 14992 viewsReuser_is_God

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:49 - Feb 14 by ITFC_Forever

Sir Bobby - Constitution Hill
Sir Alf - Valley Rd, not far from the traffic light

Numerous in the 80s - Capel St Mary and the Crofts in Ipswich.

Wark currently lives near Onehouse (village neat St. O'Marche)

A number of them in the early 00s were off the bottom of Foxhall Rd (the estate on the right after the Golf as you head towards Foxhall Stadium).

I think Burley is now somewhere near the north of Christchurch Park.

Royle lived in Nacton when he was here.

Lyall lived in Tattingstone.

Ferguson lived on the Broke Hall estate.

Holland lived in Colchester, near the Highwoods Tesco.

Neil Gregory lives in Pinewood.

Neil Gregory used to live on Bladen Drive back in the day.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:51 - Feb 14 with 14995 viewsLord_Lucan

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:41 - Feb 14 by longtimefan

I might be wrong but I thought John Lyall lived in Tattingstone.

Correct.

I moved his Koi Carp collection from Abridge to Tattingstone, very nice man.

For a while a lot of the players used to live near the Golf pub.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:55 - Feb 14 with 14963 viewsKieran_Knows

Finidi George lived in Kettlesbaston Way off Westerfield Road. There was another 1/2 who lived in there as well, but can't quite remember who!

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:55 - Feb 14 with 14965 viewsSteve_M

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:34 - Feb 14 by Reuser_is_God

Alan Curbishley Woodbridge.

How did we miss that from Chico's banter era thread? The amount of people claiming Def Info on that one was amusing.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:56 - Feb 14 with 14954 viewsKieran_Knows

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:55 - Feb 14 by Steve_M

How did we miss that from Chico's banter era thread? The amount of people claiming Def Info on that one was amusing.

Was seen playing at the golf club as well, allegedly.....

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:56 - Feb 14 with 14950 viewsbaxterbasics

Grange Farm, Kesgrave has often been popular with players. Bent (and Ambrose, I think) used to live there, Jordan Rhodes and his fam (I trick-or-treated into them), Lee-Barrat, Carlos Edwards (we looked round his house once when looking for a place to rent), there have been others that I've forgotten. Not sure who'se there now, I'm off the pace.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:59 - Feb 14 with 14907 viewstextbackup

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:48 - Feb 14 by No_Moore_Kieffer

Rushmere/Playford Road currently houses a lot of the players.

50p says they dont

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:00 - Feb 14 with 14931 viewsPJH

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:55 - Feb 14 by Steve_M

I go past the house almost every day that I was led to believe was Curbishley's but I did not get that info from TWTD but from local Woodbridge "gossip" so just maybe there was some sort of truth in it.
I was not on TWTD when the Curbishley rumors were about.
Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:01 - Feb 14 with 14919 viewsjontysnut

Geoff Hammond (one for the teenagers) used to live on Stoke Park as does Big Al Hunter still. The Beat used to lodge on Chantry and play footy on the green with kids. My mum knew Micky Mills mother in law when he lived in Bucklesham. I've an idea he named his lad Blue. I think the original David Johnson used to live up Stoke Park as I saw him push in the queue at the now demolished Spar. I don't know what was most luxuriant - his moustache or the collar of his sheepskin coat.
Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:06 - Feb 14 with 14897 viewsLord_Lucan

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:01 - Feb 14 by jontysnut

Geoff Hammond (one for the teenagers) used to live on Stoke Park as does Big Al Hunter still. The Beat used to lodge on Chantry and play footy on the green with kids. My mum knew Micky Mills mother in law when he lived in Bucklesham. I've an idea he named his lad Blue. I think the original David Johnson used to live up Stoke Park as I saw him push in the queue at the now demolished Spar. I don't know what was most luxuriant - his moustache or the collar of his sheepskin coat.

I went on a stag night with Mick Mills son - but I can't remember his name - it wasn't Blue.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024